How long will it take for anons to regret it?

Seriously, day 5, shit is hilarious, how does it feel knowing your entire country's political agenda is on Twitter in 140 characters or less?
>tfw putin doesn't even try anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPD54uvCN-8
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/704411964739420160?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean reiterating what he's been saying in 12+ months of campaigning?

Nice try kid.

Sorry.

Nice try nigger*

MFW iraq will be bombed back to stoneage.

>Donald Trump Presidency
>Regret
Pick 1, shitskin

I'm impressed so far. The TTIP plug pull was an amazing speech.

They really should take away his twitter account though. It is painful.

>nigger*
sandnigger*

FDR used the radio to talk to Americans in their homes. At the time it was considered crude and unbecoming of a president to stoop to such low levels as using the radio to speak to your country directly.

If you can't make a point in 140 characters or less you're a shitty writer who uses a lot of fluff and can't get to the point.

Until you understand that less is more, you will keep losing.
Take Trump's advertising budget, for example.
Breddy jealous of America, desupai.

1000s of years of improvement made overnight experts say

Kike bait is getting lazy

I hear Trump is thinking about forcing NEETs to build it

President Trump is the best thing that has happaned to America in decades.

>Back to

They never left son

How does it feel to get your leader hanged on camera and then be used as a target range for the US military.

Despite not being here, kangaroo-fucker, you're gonna be picking both in due time.

>order #2 : extra crispy

first post infidel post

I love his twitter feed it gets the word to the people directly instead of the jewstream media spin. And all the cunts in government have to react instead of scheme.

Yeah, if there is anything Americans hate it's transparency in their government. They're always going on about how much they loved everything being done in secret backroom meetings and would hate to be kept informed about their governments actions.

>how does it feel knowing your entire country's political agenda is on Twitter

I don't see anything wrong with it.
its better then CNN and MSN lying about what he is doing.

Really though, he shitposts just too hard, compare his twitter account to those of HRC and Obama

>he shitposts just too hard
nothing wrong with that, everyone does it, he is just one of us and not some PC politician that carefully picks their words.

Exactly, though. It's fucking great.

It's like America has a human in charge now, not some Jew-controlled robot.

Also he's cutting out the jew middleman.
Nothing they can do about it either - MSM BTFO

Idk to me some of his tweets look like the "Lol I just took a dump" of politics.

Soon.

Putin is fucking Trump's mangina right now, as we speak. We have successfully avoided war with Russia.

the world we be a better place if every country did this.

the problem in America is that congress still takes months-years to get anything done, But then.
Trump will hit that road block soon and he will be on twitter every day shit posting about congress, being losers, its going to be great.

dumbass nigger this is about to be the most transparent presidency ever

GIVE OIL

> president informs the electorate
> some bumfuckistan sandroach is against this

what a surprise

How do you even get internet in your sand hut, Ahmed?

What exactly is wrong with the leader of a nation giving the people of that nation a brief rundown of current scheduled things to be discussed in the running of said nation?

Tomorrow it'll be illegal for you to travel to america

because than the media cant spin it to fit their narrative.

I cant wait for Trump to start digging into congress for being shit birds.

Stay mad, CNN

Kind of makes you miss the days when King Nigger would take 2000 words and 50+ self-references in one instance to say absolutely sweet fuck all.

I love it.

Man he is going to be so pissed when he has to deal with their bullshit personally. The legislative branch is so slow and useless, he'll do fifty things in a day and then have to wait three months for the fucking congress to do one.

>compare his twitter account to election loser and a man with no legacy

Trump's twitter will be the new political paradigm

This will only happen if the democrats try to steal trump's platform and if the media starts propping him up. Otherwise it's just nonsense spouted by a shitposting aussie

youtube.com/watch?v=dPD54uvCN-8

underrated posts
>Wtf...I love ausfags now!!

>he shitposts all the time
That's why I love him

Someone is mad they can't come in anymore.

>compare a person who writes his own tweets and is authentic to the people who got caught having 15+ people write their tweets

Day of the Oven when?
#doto

Having an actual transparent President? Wow! Who would want that? Something Obummer promised and lied about and made things worse.

that meme again
is the kike enabling president jewing the jews or the americans?

Rule #1 of trolling:

No regrets.

y r u bullying this iraqibro. leave the bullying to our military

It's great actually you sandbox dwelling bedoin faggot. Now everyone knows the score immediately, not fagging around with congress etc. Not that it would mattter, it is republican now, but at least this is MUCH faster. Enjoy you're ban from the land of milk and honey.

drink bleach I guess

Id rather it he in 140 characters than 140000 pages.

I regret it already t b h, we're winning non stop, and if it keeps up I don't think I can take it for 4 whole years.

When Trump said I would get tired of winning so much, I thought it was funny and that he was just joking, but I'm honestly getting tired of winning now. I literally don't know what I'm going to do if he keeps this shit up.

They'll regret it when the Net Neutrality internet package hits

And they'll regret it when Israel and the US become even closer than before

DRUMPF WILL NEVER BUILD THE WALL, SECRET NYT TAPE REVEALS

#RELEASETHETAPE
twitter.com/tedcruz/status/704411964739420160?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I guarantee this is a US soldier shitposting