You real racism is?

you real racism is?
I read some shit that white women aren't fans of black men and Asian men.
But black men's stereotypes are of bad character, bad family life, and general negativity.
So, white women are in the "right" to not like them.
However, Asians have good stereotypes or good character, successful, and generally positive.
But we are still not liked by white women.
So, that is racism in its truest form. Asians are not like just for being Asian, not for anything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dick size and confidence matter more than you think.

t. Woman

Asians have stereotypes of eating household pets, selling my children toys with lead in it and being three feet tall

is it racist for a black or asian person to not be attracted to someone of the white race? It doesn't seem like it to me. Why are only white people expected to be attracted to every other race equally?

dick size doesn't matter to women.
women never talk about dick size, that what you guys talk about.
want to know another girls' secret: when we kis each other it is 100% for attention - not from the other girl, from everyone. it's literal attention-whoring.
the dick size meme was invented to keep you insecure
last girls' secret: honestly, what matters most on first impression is your shoes - are they stylish, are they new, are they at least clean? Idk why, but that's the truth.

Hahaaahhaa

Pls be in LONDON

Not true about the shoes thing. Women mostly look at fingernails and teeth.

Listen up, "man".

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

The size of your penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretin.

P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.

blog.okcupid.com/index.php/race-attraction-2009-2014/

other statistics prove this as well

>P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.

Also too skinny, which is worse. God trolled the fuck out of women when he made penises.

tits or gtfo

woulndt this prove my point?

>white english teacher

kek. for starters white women love the excitement of being with a bad boy. they also love the idea of being with a strong masculine man who can protect and look after them.
in both examples black men fair quite well and usually don't have too much trouble finding a white woman, so not sure where you got the idea "white women don't like black men" since most white women seem to think it's "cool" to have a black boyfriend.

As for asians, they are the opposite. whilst most blacks are quite masculine (including their women, hence why black women are not highly sought after by white men) and attractive to women, the Asians tend to be a lot more feminine and delicate. Hence why a lot of white guys go looking for a cute little petite asian girlfriend.

Sad fact of life friend. you just don't look like enough of a man to interest our women. I personally find asians to be respectful, intelligent, civilized and good people in general

Why do black women and white men hate each other so much?

Also, who knew Asian dudes had such a boner for spics.

kek
>small dick faggot keeps telling himself girls don't like a big dick
that's like saying guys don't like big boobs or a tight pussy. deal with your small dick faggot

It's true. I have a guy who plays yugioh in my university has a Latina gf. He's one lucky bastard though. I don't know how to get one.

what you chinks don't fucking understand is that IT'S COMPLETELY FUCKING NORMAL FOR WOMEN TO WANT TO DATE THEIR OWN FUCKING RACE

Why do chinks feels entitled too white women, they think 100% of white women should be open to dating them or they cry RACISM!! WHITE SUPREMACY!!, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING WHITE YOU HAVE BLACK HAIR YOU HAVE A PAN FACE YOU HAVE SHIT SKIN AND BLACK EYES, YOUR MIND IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO A WHITE PERSON MIND

there are millions of race traitor white women that are willing to date asians

your problem is that you're a fucking loser, some 60 year old man importing a prostiute from cambodia and inflating the number of wmaf does not decrease the ammount of gooks you have too choose from

now go back to asianmasculinity aznidentity mongoloidsupremacy hapas and never come back

Wow, you really hate Asians. I kinda don't want to believe that white, Australian women are dating asian men.

so you're saying its not a race thing.
it's strictly aesthetics.
but aesthetics are race derived,
wouldnt this prove my point?
about how this is REAL racism