Shutting down other white people

When you lose the election that hard, clearly the best option is to double down

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11
freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html
observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/
youtu.be/s2GSLPqT22E
youtube.com/watch?v=MtFLzPPXmE0
linkedin.com/in/sally-boynton-brown-4230b62
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All my Liberal comrades do not fear our great leader (((Chuck Schumer))) is here!!!

(((Chuck Schumer))) will fight (for) Trump everyday to uphold Liberal values!!!

--- Links to anger Liberals ---

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html

observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/

gas

Holy shit

vid pls

pref jewtube, those kikebait sites take forever to load

youtu.be/s2GSLPqT22E

video?

god what a smug self-righteous cunt

lol what a stupid whore

I think people like this need to be rejected by the left, if they are embraced it will be the end of the left as we know it. It's not OK to continue saying this kind of shit. It's not a good thing to do.

It's typical for Americans to ruin anything European. The eternal burger has it's destiny in taking European ideas and completely fucking them until they're unrecognizable.

hilarious

only a few people in the party realize how dumb this is, and they get attacked whenever they push back

You're one to talk, Ahmed.

Lol. She's running for DNC chairperson.

America is the one responsible for pushing niggerism into Europe

Kill yourself retard

You first, faggot.

Democrats job is to rob white people of a voice and shut them down, deny them work.

She actually said that in not so many words. Jesus Christ!

they are probably waiting for a minority party member to be the reasonable one so that they can shower them with praise

Fucking gross. I had to turn it off

Her virtue signaling is off the charts, she wants to look like a hero so bad. It's pathetic.

This is the future of America

Seriously pathetic. I wonder what will rise out of the ashes of the left. Fucking thinly veiled all out communism probably. They are vulnerable

You know he's right, faggot, end yourself.

>I'm a white woman

hmmm

I am so excited that they keep being this stupid and suicidal.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. The issue with pandering exclusively to minorities is that they're, you know, the minority.

Also, "Democratic party values", like pic related?

that open abject racism

The democrats really are intent on losing even worse in 2020, aren't they? This timeline fucking rocks.

Isn't this shit EXACTLY what we wanted the dems to do though? Getting them to double down on race was the whole point of those hashtags Sup Forums started.

Can we bet on the next election yet? It's looking like a guaranteed trump win.

>alienate white voters, lose election
>decide the way to fix things is to further purge whites from your party

Ahhhh hahaha ha !

I don't think this is the right way of looking at it. I think these people are hurting the planet and the world in general, though I should say I think that racist people are too ...

if we want to beat these people we have to in some way shun our own racist beliefs and start to create a new middle ground

we need to make sure the left realizes that these people are a cancer

The thing is, some influential dems have come out and told the party how they fucked up, and they just shoved them off to the side and ignored them.
It's true, you really can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

This is literally the best thing we can hope for. We should hope that the Democratic party is ruled entirely by black women. Let the sheboons hold the reins and steer the entire party into the ditch while the emasculated white libcucks sit on their hands and become frustrated with their own pet negroes.

We've seen what happens when nigs are allowed full autonomy and leadership; pic related. For too long the Dems have only been using the nigs as a voter block, we need to meme those nigs into important leadership roles and let the pet negroes run the show. Their ineptitude and idiocy will be the only chance that the Republicans have at keeping power with the way our racial demographics are changing in this country.

i really hope she gets the chair

youtube.com/watch?v=MtFLzPPXmE0

lolfolrofl

>white people are shit
>but have me as the DNC leader even though I'm white

>They're continuing

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

PLEASE KEK LET THIS WOMEN WIN

>if we want to beat these people we have to in some way shun our own racist beliefs and start to create a new middle ground

Pfft fuck that. From what I'm seeing, to beat them again we don't have to do anything at all. They're committing suicide.

This is what Womens Studies graduates do, inorder to try and find employment and significance.

you're not wrong

linkedin.com/in/sally-boynton-brown-4230b62

Summary opens with, "I strive to involve everyone in the political process as an accessible, responsive, action-oriented professional who people can trust."

Someone please make a WebM with sound from that YouTube link that has her LinkedIn profile page in stark contrast to her statements because within 20-30sec she follows up with the statement that "this is not rhetoric"

"I'm a white woman, I don't get it."
How do leftists not view a statement like this as racist? Due to my race I have a different understanding, but there's no such thing as race and we're all the same.

>"I'm a white woman, I don't get it."

By her own logic, this disqualifies her to represent people of color.

>How do leftists not view a statement like this as racist? Due to my race I have a different understanding, but there's no such thing as race and we're all the same.
White's aren't a race, they're a privilege

>I'm talking to People of Color, because you have the answers, you can tell me what, as a leader, I have to do
Doesn't sound like a leader ot me

this is proof they have learned nothing.

Lethal injection would be fine too desu.

>Schoolin'
>Talkin'
>Y'all

"How do you do, fellow black people!"

I want these idiots to feel encouraged. Double down, redpill those who aren't already.

They're trying to destroy the Democrat Party, right?

That's pretty much the only logical conclusion I can see.

Yes, because shunning human nature didn't cause any problems so far, right?

This guy gets it. All this will do is piss whites off even more, white women who arn't weak as shit will despise their party and lean to the right.

>When you lose the election that hard, clearly the best option is to double down

>Be gambler
>lose everytime
>get confidence out of nowhere for next game
>finally the time has come
>down to $0
>bet house
>lose
>bet wife/husband
>lose
>bet kids
>lose
>moment of truth double down time
>I can't keep losing on forever
>bet life
>become slave

To this day that person keeps losing and betting even as a slave.
Never learned lesson.
[spoiler]Many such cases.[spoiler]

Looking forward to 8 years of Trump and 8 years of Pence.

Don't stop your enemies when they make mistakes