Swedish Facebook Rape

youtube.com/watch?v=ia4Iz6Ib4Ag
Some clips from the rape video that was posted on facebook.

This vid is trending in sweden. There's a lot of bluepilled ppl in the comment section.

This makes it an opportunity to make them less so if we're smart about it = posting facts and stats etc on what really going on in the sweden and the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biZArC_8bSw
youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WEW
E
W

> OPEN YOUR MIND

That people are fucked to the core

Is it true you guys make kebab pizzas? Maybe they rape because theyre mad from that.

Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. I've started replying with some of them.

Clarify, were they Muslims or not? Some anons here said they were Armenians. Shitskins all the same, but were they Muslims?

Do it Sweden. Whatever you can to redpill them. But please don't reveal your powerlevel. Don't start naming the jew in that comment section or anything like that. Strictly mention relevant graphs about crime in Sweden, rape in Sweden etc.

Please don't chimp out, always remain calm in that comment section, and give a thumbs up on every redpilled comment you can find.

You can do it swede.

Are you guys really this cucked?
By the way can I redpill openly people in public and be racist? I'm going to Sweden next week for an exchange.

I heard some say they were armenian christians. It doesn't really matter tho

That guy has the most punchable face I've ever seen. That effeminate style and shit-eating grin just makes you want to break his face.

so what is he saying? he seems very happy. probably knows he and his buddies will just get community service.

Some of us are. I feel like Sweden is getting very polarized though. It's either full metal Sup Forums or open borders.

Viro, is this the moment when we go and save Cuckden from itself?

I've logged onto 3 different accounts on 2 different devices and down voted that comment and its still at 27 thumbs up

Does downvotes do anything on youtube?

Shes talking with police(?) or something.
Hes mocking her.

probably not, I think its largely a false construction engineered by social algorithms to reinforce narratives and keep people in self-affirming echochambers

>can I redpill openly people in public and be racist?
kek, never fucking do this one, you are going to scare them away.

if you wanna redpill them the right way, don't assume a position like you are a nationalist of any kind. Pose as a very extreme, unbiased, libertarian type of retard, who is against immigration "because it hurts the native population for several economical reasons" and is against feminism "because it violates the freedom of speech" and is against multiculturalism "because we have to focus on crime instead of naive expectations of diversity". Be like this Ben Sharpio kike, who is against the left "because they are the real racists" or some shit.

When they have become moderate'd, only then you will start talking about (((them)))

Praise Perkons and good luck, Edgars

can you give me a quick explanation on what happened exactly?

It doesn't matter at all. I cannot fathom how they defend this rape by saying he's Christian. It's like they find pleasure by letting everyone know in the comments he wasn't a Muslim. They keep saying he's "from the US". I don't know what language he's speaking but no he's not from the US.

Basically useless kikery.

One can only hope so, Soome, but even if we fail, it's our moral duty to try

Thank you Ulmas.

>Still no full video of the actual rape

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The guy in the vid + some friends of his raped a woman, filmed it and uploaded it to facebook group.

and it wasnt staged or anything? it was real?

yes, but the woman was ugly and fat so who cares

What the fuck is this Stockholm syndrome bullshit where Swedes are defending this sandnigger just because he's Christian?

so he is an "armenian christian from the US"?
how about the other two? dunno if he is armenian... he looks pretty kurdish to me.

All the guys in the video got arrested

I don't think anyone is defending the rape. But some people are very eager to point that it wasn't a muslim (for once) and stuff like that...

#not all brown people
#they fled from war
#think of the children

you know the drill.

Apparently this is more important than facing the fact that this woman (and many other women) had to suffer because Sweden have let in a ton of people with beliefs that belong in the stone age.

Anyone have a link to the rape vid?

actually South America is the worst, judging by homicide rates.

more like open your mouth mirite

This isn't gonna "redpill" anyone. They're gonna say it's a minority no matter what you do.

I think we are on our own blue pills if we think we can change peoples brainwashed minds. Rape, child molestation, and murder won't change it, so what will? Literally nothing.

You know I think there is no going back from where we're at. It's just gonna continue until we whites are 20% or less in our own countries. Barring some kind of new Hitler, this is how history will turn out.

he actually has a point, but the problem is too many immigrants not specific immigrants
I think some places in Central America are worse than South America.

Go back a couple of years and I would probably have been one of those people.

It's possible to change people brainwashed minds.

I think you underestimate the power of memes/repeating something over and over until it's grinded into peoples minds.

I don't get it, if he raped the girl why is she still there? I don't speak their goofy language

It won't matter in 4 generations (1 generation = 25 years, so only 100 years) because most of population will have their genetic history vandalized permanently.

>Jew

O I C.

You guys know helter skelter?
I cant say it without getting banned

>Some clips from the rape video that was posted on facebook.
>think someone finally posted the full vid
>just this stupid vid for the millionth time

You can go fuck yourself Sven, did you you just get out your shed or something, full vid or gtfo.

Where is the full vid then?

seems to me they didnt actually raped her, but more like a regret typical guilty. bitch is lying. don't let your judgements clouded by ''muh women'' bullshit. Women casually lie about rape and it's been proven 698737 times.

also bitch sounded like a drunk fucktard

Reportedly, the broadcast lasted like 3 hours, police showed up because viewers called them. No need for the woman to lie. They fucking livestreamed their own crime.

word of the street? No Rape happened!
Unless you got the video BFTO.. online SJW feminist getting mad over some slut at a Sausage party!

Lycka till

Not she had to suffer because she was stupid enough to get herself in a room with them. She's probably a sjw cunt herself

From the video she sounds like an arab hoodrat girl so she probably was an acquaintance or something, just wanting to hang out. Doubt it has to do with being sjw

Heard she's half arab

I mean, the girl has hepatitis c and you could prob get some semen sample or whatever. It wouldn't be too hard to find out if she is lying or not.

Not to defend the sandniggers, but if there is no video and there is no evidence then I guess they didn't do it? Even if the guy in the video is one of the biggest douches I've ever seen

it's time to turn up the gas
youtube.com/watch?v=biZArC_8bSw

>the girl has hepatitis c
The risk of vaginal intercourse transmission of HCV is extremely low. Almost all cases of HCV transmission are due to needle sharing or poor screening of blood before transfusion (very rarely happens today in the west). For the record, it's the same with HIV, only with HIV the transmission rate for receptive anal intercourse is known to be non-negligible as well.

Fuck the comments

I have no sympathy for Breitcucks pissing and moaning about Islam and muh shariah law and having it blow up in their face.
When you frame our problems as being to do with their stupid moon god and not to do with the fact that they're racial aliens you open yourself to arguments like that.
Reap what you sow.

My sides

This is true, out of Venezuela, brazil and some parts of Colombia latin américa is pretty safe. Central is far worse

brainwashing is going great in the state of Sweden

Why do people pretend that explaining something is the same as refuting something? If this is really true then we should not accept refugees because as you just admitted they will harm our citizens. Like yeah it's not their fault but they'll still harm our citizens

wtf are they saying? someone translate

any links for the rape section?

I don't understand why people link to all the shitty versions, this one even has more views.
youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M

If I ever find this guy I will beat the shit out of him

>A Woman was at a party in Uppsala , Sweden , this week-end with some immigrants and she was raped while being passed-out drunk. The dude in this video live-streamed on Facebook his friend raping the girl. This video is from the morning After when she woke. I apologize if the english is not great.

so what's the full story? they were at a party, she got drunk and passed out, they fucked her while she was passed out on live stream, then she wakes up, this guy keeps live streaming? Is he an immigrant? Or the rapists are immigrants and he's friends with the rapists?

yryl

Based Estonia

He's one of the rapists and an immigrant.

The girl is a druggie most likely gipsy who was friends with the rapists for a long time.

has anyone seen the full video? is it group rape or more like pulling her pants down or something and left is saying it's a rape? If it's full on rape why would he live stream a crime?

Sweden was full of shit since early 90s. No empathy for cucks.

Some say they saw it live. Not sure what they saw, but apparently they called the police. No one has the video including the police.

Not sure why he streamed it, probably because they are druggie retards doing druggie retard things.

>If it's full on rape why would he live stream a crime?

What about those niggers who kidnapped and tortured a guy and published it on facebook?
These people have no conscience of their actions.

fair enough. Few years back , when there was no livestreaming yet, few dickheads here filmed themselves going berserk on an empty train, harassing a girl (calling her names and sitting really close to her etc) and chocking seats out the moving train's door, and then posted it and got arrested. Some people are stupid.