How do we change liberals so they can understand that they're wrong?

How do we change liberals so they can understand that they're wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-rick-perry-texas-dakota-access-pipeline-energy-transfer-partners-paid-board-member-a7478211.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We can't. We simply wait for the Day of the Rope. In which case they'll be the first to go.

Unfortunately my girlfriend is a big liberal. I've been trying to change her stances but its hard.

give em psilocybin and tell em history. show them their faith in culture is without reason.

you're a probably a fucking liberal yourself
tell me more about the day of the rope. also the ovens. and use some (((echo memes))) while you're at it.
fuckin twat

Send a few of them - preferably the rare attractive women amongst them and some homos in a Peace march to ISISland. That ll do it

this

Give them the bogpill

Stop giving them the attention they desperately crave

Damn, you got me.

GTKRWN!!!

We can't the cat is out of the bag,
The women have the vote and the only thing that will take it away is the breakdown of modern society.
It's kind of ironic that feminists are fighting to tear down the systems that give them the ability to fight for rights at all.

There is nothing to do now but watch as they burn the world down and usher in a new age of Islam.

when they start paying taxes

Bigfoot is real!

Bogfoot is real! (autojew boned me)

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
-Hitler

someone cap this

not possible. theyre chemically fucked up and im pretty sure had lobotomys

yeah, this is pretty much all you need

>someone cap this

how about you just lurk more instead, faggot

Stop proving liberals right perhaps.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-rick-perry-texas-dakota-access-pipeline-energy-transfer-partners-paid-board-member-a7478211.html

ISIL were caused by a war that George Bush started.

Try admitting there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and they might stop thinking you're too retarded to listen to.