>you have been promised this since birth
>no one wants your used up goods
>kill yourself, literally, rather than settle down for a normal man

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9sVoBwnRk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This woman likely had legitimate mental issues beyond marriage.,

This is the fruit born by a life of degeneracy.

it's two different women senpai

Spoiled children, killing themselves over not getting the toy they wanted

This serves as a good warning to those "princesses"

being considered a toy would make my almonds activate

Who is the loudmouthed "friend" who talks with the press so all that personal shit can be published?

MGTOW killed these women. I hope you're happy, manchildren. MAN UP!

Both were attractive enough physically, which means there was a deep, severe underlying issue that made it impossible for men to stick with them. They were mentally ill, suicide was the only logical ending.

why can't women into friendship? Can someone tell me?

>Rachel Gow was an outgoing adventurous and loving woman
>Danielle Saul was ambitious and fun-loving

>adventurous
>outgoing
>fun-loving

What did they mean by this?

>disgusting roasties kill themselves for being failures at life
Nothing of value was lost.

feminism killed them, nobody wants a gross cock carousel roastie still-leaking-cum as a girlfriend

Left is fetal alcohol syndrome poster child, right is ok for deep dicking.

Every other woman is competition for them.

Code words. It means, "Avoid."

>not getting married with kids at 30 is a failure at life
weewww

mra spotted
curb your hate, bender.

Get educated, you rapist misogynist. If men just DID THEIR DUTY and married this strong independent women they wouldn't have been MURDERED BY THE PATRIARCHY!

>mfw me and my best friend share some fucked up secrets from our time in the military that I know we'll carry to our graves

Why are men capable of this but women aren't?

The same friends who told them they were so much better than every man those women tried to date

Misery loves company

T. Divorced man, her single friends ruined our happy marriage

Like being a woman?

This shit happens all the time.

I know this fucking feeling, 100%.

this

>Im a strong independent womyn, don't judge me!
>WHY WONT ANYONE MARRY ME?
>*kills self*
Women are a meme

>expecting women not to blab about everything

it's honestly incredible. 3rd date with a girl and she is guaranteed to tell me all her friends dirty laundry

It means slut

Those aren't your almonds

>After meeting her ex on the night in question Ms. Saul invited him and his FRIENDS back to her flat to continue drinking. But failed to reconcile and he left the following morning. See took her own life.

So she got drunk fucked him AND HIS FRIENDS. Then when he magically didn't want to marry her for some unkown reason.(Oh what could it be?) She killed herself.

God help the poor woman she is dead, but what did she think was going to happen?

>Unable to find husband

It means they were sluts

>limey sluts

nothing of value was lost

Everybody wants an awesome partner but nobody wants to put in the effort to be awesome themselves. I see it all the time with guys who will just lust after every girl and then they genuinely wonder why they keep attracting slutty girls, or with girls who are "proud bitches" who think having a cunty attitude is an endearing quality and they end up attracting nothing but cunty dudes. You have to genuinely be the person you want to attract.

I laughed, but you are still a cuck

when I was younger, all the women were chasing chads. now that i'm older I find myself with no choice but to chase the female equivalent of chads because the women my age look like garbage or have a buttload of ugly kids.

If I had hooked up with some of these women in the first place, I'd be more forgiving of their decreasing attractiveness, as opposed to being expected to accept it with no prior romantic history.

Listen, younglings, no matter your sex.

30 is the time for your first true depression. Not that emo "I'm sad" stuff, a true existential crisis.

Some get over the hump, some go to suicide.

THEY FUCKED GUYS TO UP THEIR SELF-ESTEEM AND LET GUYS MISTREAT THEM BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE THEMSELVES

No matter how good looking a woman is there is ALWAYS several men out there who are tired of her shit.

There is no such thing as an, "Awesome," woman. Just ticking time bombs.

>women
>mental issues
Stop being redundant asshole

>Women kill themselves after 30 unable to find a chad
Fixed that

make arranged marriages great again

seriously though, we need a culture that just pairs up the average joes and janes without a big fuss.

>seriously though, we need a culture that just pairs up the average joes and janes without a big fuss.
Would definitely work. Maybe in a hundred years. Never know.

>"I'm sad" stuff, a true existential crisis.

It's the first moment when you truly realize you've made mistakes, and you don't have time to correct them. You've passed the best condition in your life, and it's likely to be all downhill from there.

Some people can hack it. Other can't.

I find it utterly impossible to feel bad for roasties. I do not believe that it is possible for a woman to truly feel lonely. Any woman can open up her phone to 30-40 beta orbiters and a Chad or two who fucks her on the side.

Some men, however, have literally gone years without so much as a smile from a woman.

I want them all to suffer.

>used up goods
Got to get them when their younger. Blonde on the left literally looks and sounds like the whore who only goes for class status and started sucking dick to get places at a young age.

Word

Imagine how absolutely shitty it'd feel to be a guy rejected by one of these super cute girls, that they would legitimately rather die than settle for you.

Probably just whores, honestly

Yeah nah, 35, strongest and most brutal bouts of depression were in my teenage years and in my 20s.

When you have absolutely nothing, older people tell you are deserving of less sympathy and that your suffering is not real, and that you find out the economy is so borked you need 3 years of experience and a degree at toilet scrubbing to scrub toilets as an unpaid externship that's probably the strongest form of depression around. To be told that you are so worthless that they are literally better off without your free labor and that you are an entitled cunt.

me too. let's go find them and kill them mi9

They don't have a point of reference to understand rejection. Modern women have such incredibly inflated opinions of themselves.

Women literally see ugly people as subhuman.

I'm glad these women killed themselves.

>Be womyn
>Live it up for your 20s, fuck around
>I aint need no man
>Marriage and Kids are stupid
>Expect to feel good and complete
>Instead become low-key depressed wreck
>Constantly drunk
>years of this in which you always pretended to be happy and smug
>Turn 30
>All your friends start to get married, have kids, settle with their partners they had for years
>No one wants your used up slutty ass
>Realize this
>Become seriously depressed, realizing that your years of (((empowerment))) have done nothing for you

>be the father
>see your daughter, the apple of your eye, becoming an empowered grrl as early as her teens with the full set of fuck you dad attitude
>knowing she's wasting her youth partying around while running after Chad and Tyrone's dicks, even though you don't have the details
>then one day as she just turned 30, she offs herself
But hey, gotta vote Labour still, family tradition.

Good......

Would you? BE HONEST.

Would bang and dump.

This basically. No one expects them to remain virgins untill marriage, but the amount of whoring feminism propagates, with them then wondering why no one wants to marry em at 30 is ridiculous.

the final red pill, strangely freeing

kek

Look at these eyes btw, testimony of a dying gene pool, wasted away in the drunkard slut maelstrom.

with ur 2inch penis?

Literally Hitler right???

It's a different cause of depression.

Yours is being excluded from the tribe. It's a judgment of worthlessness. That's a serious cause that can happen at any age.

I'm not negating your lived experience (heh).

I'm talking about the inevitability of confronting the result of one's life with the expected potential and the inability to go back and fix it.

"I had potential. I could have been _______. And now I'm stuck doing ______."

For women the chad/husband is the true measure of worth. That's why we get so much divorce. They are not happy, because they believe the could have got someone higher on the social ladder. At least one of their women friends did and that is their reference point.

>What did they mean by this?
They rather die alone than be with an inferior man.

>be a turbowhore
>"why can't I find a husband?"
weow laod

This actually gets me hard.

Special snowflakes realizing they aren't special so they kill themselves. Pathetic.

>Please good men, come back... O well, it's too late now. Give me feminism to pay for my mistakes.

The status. She could not give up the high life because muh cocaine and drinking will always be funded as long as I look cute and pretty and act like a bitch when he asks me to swallow but I won't so he dumps me and I suicide ordeal.

>Any woman can open up her phone to 30-40 beta orbiters and a Chad or two who fucks her on the side.
What about women who are not sluts? I imagine some religious women would not keep a ton of men on hand for fucking. Especially not if the women aren't very hot.

Maybe when polygamy is legal chads can marry them

This is the only way to stop this

#Legalize polygamy

Or they get a dozen cats and blame their emptiness on racism and run for office?

underrated banter, cunt

At least she didn't go all Bloody Mary...
youtube.com/watch?v=q9sVoBwnRk0

Really generates the almond butter.

Too bad i Would make a lot babies with/10

topkek
MAN UP and give us your money, sacrifice for us do your duty for us, and settle with our nasty beat up pussy flops, also don't expect anything like honesty and faithfulness from us, become our mothers and take care of us MAN UP

If you decide to be a slut all life dont expect to settle down with nice good looking, hardworking man in your 30.
High quality men want high quality women.
Whore

Honestly the quality women usually are the ones to not go out and improve their life(education usually) as well as stay by you. Whores like the blondey needs to just whore herself out until 35 then off to the nursing home for wiping poo.

I'm white but good point, you'd be amazed how well Asian men tend to perform with white girls around here nowadays, compared to, say, snarky shitposters with 3rd tier flags.

Nah

Guys this is making me sad. You don't know they were whores.

underrated point
>wymyn get their alpha
>they get their children
>most competitive male genes are passed
>you get peace at home through competition for your attention
>kids get a good fatherly figure and aim high
We should consider giving it a go during space exploration

>a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded

it is code for drank a ton, dated around, acted like teenages, and were obnoxious. Women like that cant handle getting old and suddenly being unwanted.

>gf is loyal and loving as fuck
>like genuinely enjoys doing shit that pleases me and demands nothing in return
>every day hear stories from channers about how women are cancer
>mfw i start getting second thoughts and being paranoid

you guys should sharia law like we did.
put those bitches back in their places (ie the kitchen)

True, we don't, but please note the suicide rate and bachelor status among non-whorish females over 30 is remarkably low.

Calling people senpai over the internet is creepy, stop doing it

No worries. Keep her in check. As long as she's this kind of compliant you're fine user, just enjoy. Just know that vigilance is the price.

All of them do it at the start of the relationship. Are you a youngfag?

She will get dissatisfied with time and justify sleeping around by blaming you.

I'd rather die thank you. Muslims need to be exterminated.

>Daily Mail online
Into the trash it goes

Hello new friend. Do I need to explain word filters now or you gonna google them on your own?