Father

Father...

The Presidency...

Now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnqSTzq6-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm starting to think Barron is a literal clone, but an early version before they perfected the science so he got some autism.

If Barron is the ultimate prophet of Kek then who is Barron ultimate enemy?

In due time my son, in due time. When Pence leaves office in 2032 it will be your time to reign.

Wrong. It will be Donald through 2024, Ivanka through 2032, Eric through 2040, then Barron through 2048.

>implying term limits will exist then

Can someone make a gif of donald trump teleport faster than his son? Like in the blink of an eye type thing. Same grass field, but the screen blinks like an eye and hes gone. Since ya know, he's pumping out these executive orders so quick.

The Sons of Soros

>wanting to put an autistic child as the president of the united states

Not gonna lie, former Barron admirer here. It's hilarious to watch his autism crash and burn him. But in all seriousness we cant let him have the nuclear codes.

His ambition.
He can go only as far as he wants.

Father..... Mother, now.

You can have her son. I've paid her enough. I own her ass. Now it's your turn.

>former
First nuke's on you, pal

Does anyone have that webm of him walking out of the thing with his family and there's a bunch of spot lights and it looks up with his tongue out and shakes his head like a crazy person?

>not wanting an autistic child as POTUS

BE STILL MY DOG OF WAR! WE DO IT MY WAY!

Its from the new trolls movie. The cloud character asks for a high five and then takes his hand away and says TOO SLOW . You can see melanias sweet mummy lips say TOO SLOW. And baron laughs because he is 10 and playing a funny game from a funny kids movie. And then does a rage filled high five which is what happens at the end of tje trolls movie. De fucken bunked.

Are you serious Aussie-kun?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnqSTzq6-w

Proofs?

>You, no longer need to sacrifice for american people. You no longer have to bare the weight of your presidency. I've taken care... of everything.

what is this? what are you doing my son??

>Succeding you!

The age of the Anglo is over. The time of the Slav has only just begun!

>female president