**Solution to redpill and defeat liberals – Hear this out**

There is a simple way in psychology to get people from the opposite side to your side. It takes time but it's a pure win.

Let's take liberals and us. If we argue liberals, they will engage in an endless debate. People generally love debates, it's like a brainstorm for them, but the problem is that nobody listens because debating is projecting your views to the other side. Personal attitude is hard to change, almost impossible in the conditions of the debate.

But now here comes the part. When a rival group close itself; stops arguing the other side and completely ignores them, the other side is faced with an emotionally detached wall that projects nothing back.

People want to pierce the walls because it is in our genes to get the approval/confirmation back.
What happens is that the other side will start to listen to your arguments and agree with you just so they can have their word.

Completely ignoring/excluding someone makes their brain neurons tingle, their amygdala lights up. It's an evolutionary need of acceptance into a social group that makes people to agree with others if they feel they are being excluded.

The solution is simple; we no longer argue with liberals, we no longer discuss any topics with them, we basically don't respond to any of their provocations.

The only time we reply to them is when they agree with something we agree as well. That will put a signal in their brain that the only way to reach us is to be listened, and to be listened they have to say something meaningful that we agree on.

After a short while, they will say anything we want just to reach us. Trust me, this works 100% and it is one of the best war strategies to get the other side to agree with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11
freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html
observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a bump Zdenko this is actually bretty gud,i remember my high school teacher say something similar

Nice

holy shit bump bump bump

This is exactly what these people do.
They don't engage and just spout the same nonsense.
They form cliques that share their ideology and shame those who break the group narrative.
Honestly all it takes is knowledge, stick to easily researched facts that support your positions and spend your time pointing out their cognitive dissonance.
Eventually the truth will win, you just plant the seed.
Once they realize they are championing ideals that contradict they will be forced to use knowledge to form their own opinions, much like we claim to do.

I'll take two.

Considering this isnt actually working too well for them anymore i dont think this is a good idea.

This makes sense. After all the only reason we are pitted against liberals is because of divide and conquer techniques.
And for d&c to work, only one side has to fall for it. If we show that we arent falling for it anymore, and that its a viable option, maybe they will stop falling for it too and we can focus our combined strength at the puppet masters

Brilliant

5 star post

Arguing is for women. You can't have a logical discussion with a sheep.

Fuck redpill these faggots and defeating them is very simple.

Liberals are a bunch of degenerate faggots as the base of almost all Liberal organizations are faggots and POC. Simply find within Liberal ranks something that other Liberals dislike and have them fight each other.

For example, (((Chuck Schumer))) is the top Dem in the country after Obama left office. (((Schumer))) has a history with Trump and will have to work with Trump over the next four years. So you remind Libs that their leader is a Jew who took money from Trump and he can not be trusted. Libs have already and will continue to pressure (((Schumer))) and find someone to challenge him next election. At the same time Libs will not replace (((Schumer))) with a reasonable candidate as the Libs are retards who want a POC Tranny who worships Satan to be their leader and the cycle just continues and gets worse for the Lib faggots.

--- Links to anger Liberals ---

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html

observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/

I stopped arguing with liberals a long time ago. Debating progressives is for the newly redpilled, purely to build up some arguing skills. Otherwise after a certain period of time you realise it's just useless. Trying to change one random person's entire paradigm is a fruitless objective and ineffective on any meaningful scale. And it's a waste of energy. Leave that shit to alt-light cucks like PJW, Lauren (((Southern))), Molymeme etc.

>defeat liberals
Nigger we won, like just walk away from the monster and let them die. Stop curb stomping a lame horse

*monitor

I can't just insult then ignore them?

so basically,

>we build a safe space

This isn't anything like them.
They argue, they have the need to influence everyone and spill their ideas on every corner.

We will do the opposite, close ourselves and try not to influence anyone. Sooner or later they will come here to listen.

Thats exactly what I do irl desu, it is the best way to show the way, by your attitude, and logic while ignoring them. You wont convince them and the worst thing is to reveal yourself for no reason, it is the best way to scare them. Show the way, they are sheeps and will follow if they can't trigger us and our ideals.

No, ignoring them is a BAD idea, because it is what got us into this PC culture in the first place.

Because no one spoke up til now.

The biggest weakness to a liberal is to laugh in their fucking face at their statements. It is the biggest demoralizing technique against them.

Underrated

I agree with you when it comes to real life interactions, problem is we need to maintain an online presence.

This