Transcripts of the Israeli Cabinet During Operation Protective Edge

Stuff got leaked, what do you think of this, Sup Forums?

timesofisrael.com/leaked-wartime-transcript-exposes-leaders-bitterly-divided-over-how-to-fight-gaza/

Wrong image rabbi.

Israeli kikes are the most decent of all kikes because you actually have to work, and don't have population to parasite off of. You need to do more to bring your kike brethren home.

>defense brass argues against provoking war (for security reasons)

I like how provoking conflicts is a completely legitimate option to deal with "threats" in JEWDIDNDUNUTHING ARABSATTACKEDUSEDAFTERYPREEMPTIVESELFDEFENSE Jewistan!

Guy steals your drink, you punch him. Who started the fight?

i think you should fuck off back to occupied palestine

>you actually have to work, and don't have population to parasite off of
>don't have population to parasite off of
>implying that it's not what israeli orthodox jews actually do

Ultra-Orthodox, not plain old Orthodox.

There's been some progress, in terms of jobs, conscription.

the person who threw the punch. Bad example

Said the German.

Said the Israeli.

Oh the irony.

I think it's a good example. Germanyposter is saying that escalating the fight is provocation. I'm saying that both sides could be considered provocative.

You paid $10 dollars for a drink that someone steals, so you punch him.

Are you poor or proud?

i had to look into the ((())) population on pol, cause it somewhat weirded me out. i guess we also get some darkies. there is a group that calls themselves altjews, they mostly seem to be in the west. a surprising amount are trs fans, and fags for that that "dark enlightenment" blogger ideology. ive seen more israeli gens than alt jew gens, but i assume we should have a significant number here.

Did you not read the part about hundreds of rockets falling?

In terms of the analogy... both, I think. Pride isn't an internal thing, it's an external way of presenting yourself. If the guy sees that you're letting him take your drink, he's going to continue doing it. He's going to test boundaries in other ways, too.

Poor, too. Lives and money. When a rocket alert goes off, everyone needs to stop whatever they're doing and find shelter. Try working with tens of fire alarms going off each day, forcing you to comply or risk your life. And that's everyone in the area. Traffic stops, businesses don't want to invest in your area... This has a huge economic impact.

Stingy with lives, too. Countries have a responsibility to their citizens, to protect their lives. Can't consider them worth nothing, write them off.

Meh. I'm not alt-right. I just like Sup Forums and politics.

Yaalon was right

otoh, things are escalating and Netanyahu seems to be on the way out (corruption investigation)

what's the chance Bennett becomes new PM?

well said

>paul gottfried, a jew, invented the alt right

>mencius moldbug, a jew, started neoreaction/dark enlightenment

rly makes u think

I honestly don't think Netanyahu is on the way out. I think the media is wishfully thinking. No deal was made with Mozez with regards to the newspapers, and gifts of cigars and champagne aren't enough to oust a politician.

But, if it did happen, Lapid is ahead in the polls. (He's going to have an awful time getting together a coalition. )

I've never seen those men before in my life, officer.

Good post m8.

Any chance of another Gaza war?

Probably. Hamas gets street cred from attacking Israel, and the administration gets money from aid... which happens to go way up after Gaza gets wrecked.

Israeli and Palestinian right-wingers stay in power when wars happen. Military trumps industry/business/social whenever there's people dying.