en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=VuS0DTaLlwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>permanently barring taxpayer money for murderers

Don't see the issue here

Have fun paying for the welfare of more and more Jamals and Shaniquas

this.
>but if i kill it, it's more convenient and i can live irresponsible and degenerate.

This. Abortions are one of the few things I actually do want my taxdollars to pay for.

Good, this is government funded genocide! Why is the govemrmmet paying these women to murder their child? Why is this legal, but a parent murdering their child at 10 years old or something isn't? They didn't want the kid in both situations, it's disgusting and its cruel that this is allowed this is the greatest tradgedy of our generation, 500 children a day are murdered in France, in Sweden 68% of all children are murdered! Can you believe that? If you see a pregnant Swedish woman, chances are she will murder her very own child!

abortion is the only eugenic policy in developed countries.

Shoo shoo, poo poo.

Bill has to go through the Senate you dumb fucks.

Some republicucks in the Senate said that they might not support this.

We should replace abortion clinics with sterilization centers and give anyone that signs up $1000. Nig nogs would be lined up around the block.

mate if i knocked up my gf id be hoping some bloke is gonna pay for a good ol' vag suckin

The welfare state and high taxes do quite a good job of selectively breeding a population.

I think they tried that in india and it caused a huge reaction

I always thought that is such shitty argument. If there is another body developing inside of you, it's literally not just your body anymore that we are talking. I'm pro-abortion though, but for population control and eugenical reasons, all the feminists arguments for it are selfish horseshit

artificial eugenics is horseshit though
nature is eugenic enough

Well I don't mean full on eugenics, just aborting fetuses that will surely come out as retards or heavily disabled

I don't get the complaining.
They have gone from
>my body, my choice
to
>my body, my choice, my money

Seems like it has become more feminist.

Yeah, the argument seems to be not just having the right to have an abortion but to have it paid for by the state.

I mean, abortion rights aren't being overturned, it's just that you can't get it for free. Pay for it yourself people.

>implying niggers even bother with abortions in the first place

I have yet to see a single women campaign for abortion to be paid by the state and argue for more legal say from the father though.

You have to pick one way. Either "get out state REEE" but then money from them will leave too or try to make it a little fairer for the men.

Natural selection hasn't been a thing in the west for a long time user, with medicine and technology alone a large part of those who would be selected are not.
And that's not even getting into welfare and social acceptance

>Have fun paying for the welfare of more and more Jamals and Shaniquas
make women pay child support.. no more illegitimate babies.

Implying there isn't plenty of rich fucks that want to keep the negro population in check. Having the tax payer foot the bill was just a convenience for them, they still won't let planned parenthood go unfunded. They will foot the bill in the US and then have some other good goy countries fund it abroad.

>We should replace abortion clinics with sterilization centers and give anyone that signs up $1000. Nig nogs would be lined up around the block.
This is a better idea, murdering babies is wrong, sterilizing people that want to be sterilized is nothing.

YOUR BODY
YOUR MONEY

Go worship Moloch somewhere else!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Clinton/DNC staff joking about sacrificing to Moloch.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

It would be child's play for JewWood to make it trendy for white women to sterilize themselves.

If your race sterilizes itself, you lose.

Female permanent sterilisation is expensive and requires surgery (i.e. if you do several millions of them, a dozen or so will die and you'll get a public outcry)

Just push male sterilisation. Black males already loathe progeny (as can be seen by their fatherhood attendance), but they do love sex. It might be very easy. Jewwood is already shilling white vasectomies, so it might be less of a problem, as the vast majority of white men do not have vasectomies

with you here...

one of my ideas was when a welfare mom has a baby she can choose to be sterilized for a tax break or double her welfare money or some shit

>Female permanent sterilisation is expensive and requires surgery
I am sure it can be made cheaper. I saw a treatment against sweating that basically nuked the sweat glands with micro waves while cooling the skin at the same time. You got damaged tissue, pain etc but there was no open wound and the risk for infection was low.
Here it is
youtube.com/watch?v=VuS0DTaLlwo

Wouldn't surprise me if you could nuke the ovary in the same way. I mean women have a limited supply of preformed eggs that mature over time, destroy those and she won't get any more. Pretty sure this is happening all ready with the wifi antenna on ipads being aimed at your crotch.

Where do you get that from this tweet? She is just reporting what happened.

really activates your almonds

Have fun in hell

>murder is ok if the human isn't fully formed

This is basically what the nazis were doing.

Nothing to see here folks.

Liberals actually argue that a fetus is a parasite on the woman's body, so she has a right to remove that parasite whenever she wants.

Yeah i've though about something like that too. Instead of abortion there could be a global program with focus on overpopulated high birth rate countries that offer free sterilization with some incentive for women that have have over 1-2 kids. The incentive would be different from place to place, some would get help with farm equipment, other could get tools, goat and some fertilizer and others could get help with schooling for their current kid.

I think its pretty sinister to just going around offering money for sterilizing young poor women that doesn't have any kids but if they all ready have kids its fine. Its a win for all, less mouths to feed for her, less welfare for society as a whole, less crime in the long run etc.

>Jews aren't fully formed humans
Check out.