Redpill me on Iran. Is it a civilized nation?

Redpill me on Iran. Is it a civilized nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0i0aNf-YUs
vimeo.com/143320922
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY
amazon.com/gp/product/0465098762/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0465098762&linkId=9b8f0469287e9df319141dd8708fcc97
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=y0i0aNf-YUs

It was until you yanks fucked it up.

nuke islam off the face of this planet

vimeo.com/143320922

good movie, btw family

I love it. It made Iran seem like a normal country which was odd because I've always been told to hate them. I wonder if The Salesman is any better?

Their government is Islamic (most persians I've spoken to hate it), so I doubt it is. I know a lot of persians, (moronto here) and they're okay people. Not religious at all.

I really enjoyed my time there. Lovely people, not really as oppressive as its made out to be in Western media. The women are top notch. Once your in their houses they don't have to wear the headscarf or anything and aren't too different from Western women except they aren't complete whores.

Saying that on my first day walking around I got a bit of hassle because they thought I was British. Then once I showed them my passport people became really friendly giving me tours of the place, buying me coffee and even telling me places to get beer. They really aren't fond of Brits or Americans but then again Brits and Americans aren't fond of Iran. So its to be expected.

>>> Anonymous (ID: o6/U4TZX) 01/25/17(Wed)09:50:41 No.108956864 ▶ (OP)I really enjoyed my time there. Lovely people, not really as oppressive as its made out to be in Western media. The women are top notch. Once your in their houses they don't have to wear the headscarf or anything and aren't too different from Western women except they aren't complete whores.

Still is, to a great extent. Obviously, there are wilder more backward regions to the place, but there is a very large contingent of urbanised and educated people, who are often far more worldly and cultured than many in the West.

Islam in Iran is STRENGTHENED by the stupid foreign policy of the USA. Let it die away of its own accord, without providing it with an external enemy to focus people's energy on and thereby gain an extra lease of life it would otherwise have been denied under conditions of greater communication with the outside world.

It was one of the first ME countries to get LIBERTIED by peaceful moderate islamists backed by the US

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
have a look for yourself

>"Hopefully you've enjoyed this video, and it's given you the side that, for some reason, the papers don't give about Iran."

For (((some reason)))

bitches and whores: the motion picture

It was

What is Sargon doing on that poster?

If only they hadn't been btfo by the randy young Islam, Iran could have been a contendah.
Oh and who gives a fuck if they have nukes. Pakistan is way scarier.

Impressive
Very lewd guys with the bike though

I hate muslims , almost as much as I hate Jews.

Albanians and Jews deserve massive complete and brutal genocide

As to Iran, they are an anti-Semitic nation, which is refreshing in today's climate and might be our last hope against the Jewish global sphere.

Iranian immigrants are fairly nice people. The only Muslim immigrants I like are them and Afghans who are even better people.

We need to focus on raising our white population percentage in the US so we shouldn't take any more of any brown people in. White nations are undoubtably the most prosperous and safe in the world, and as America gets less and less white it gets less and less prosperous.

My two cents

A R Y A N
A
R
Y
A
N

>White nations are undoubtably the most prosperous and safe in the world

But the most prosperous and safe nations are East Asian nations

>haha dude having women showing themselves off is totally an inherently western thought.
>fuck Islam making sure my daughter isn't a slut.
Im not Muslim but I don't get all this hate for specific aspects of it like having gays and keeping women in their place.

one of the more "civilized" places in the middle east but still pretty barbaric compared to the west.

the people seem nice but the country itself looks like a hellhole

I like trees

A FUCKING TREE

It was the first before Pakistan and Afghanistan iris, also this is when the geopolitical Sunni - Shia shit talking and threats started, aka Saudi/Israel versus Iran (and the Shia parts of Iraq, Syria, Saudi, Yemen. Saudi and Israel have been working closer than US and Israel on certain operations for a long time. USA Israel likes to spy on where the Saudis they treat more like partners or client state in terms of intelligence and interrogations. Egypt and Jordan are famous for illegal interrogations and subbing to Israel on most military and Intel matters, except of course the six day war. Overall Israel pulls the Sunni puppet strings and wants to nuke Iran. If the Jews hate Iran so much, makes you wonder why huh? They trusted Irsn a lot under the Shah, but since 1979 they have a Goliath existential threat Shia billionaire gangsters running the country. How much you want to bet they kept some of the Jewish secret police in 1979 to keep getting aid from Israel in secret. Honestly wouldn't surprise me, enemies often keep back channel lines or get covert support. See: Iran 1980s, Israel was probably helping / Infiltrating them too. Lots of Persian Jews rose to high ranks the military and Mossad, the families that moved there in the 1950s or before, hardcore zionists.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykd-syzZ4ZY

it's an awesome movie. saw it in the cinema with my mom. it made me believe women aren't oppressed there. maybe they really aren't, who knows.

they are race mixed with Arabs, Mongols and Turks.

> The worst thing about the Turkish and Mongol invasions was not that they represented a second wave of miscegenation in a white nation already under Arab occupation, it is that both of these Asian conquerors adopted an orthodox form of Islam. Largely nomadic and illiterate tribes, unlike the highly-civilized Persians, the Mongols and Mongoloid Turks felt at home in the worldview of the Quran.

Once upon a time it was, but since the Islamic revolution not so much. A shame rally.

tehran-1970.gif

That guy is about 50kgs short of being Sargon though.

Nice western values you have there Ahmed

Indeed. They show women driving! How bad can it really be?

Persians are white.

I postulate that women showing off is a function of the climate.

Women can't show off in the cold climate or a desert climate. (losing heat vs sunburns)

Persian here. Iran has the potential to be a god tier country, but for that to happen it needs to return to its ancient zarathustrian and aryan ideals and philosophical outlook on life. It also needs a genocide of 30% of its population and complete erafication of Islam from its being.

It was this exact type of attempt at forced westernization that caused the Iranian people to hate the US

Stop screwing Iran over you damn yanks

Yeah OK, I ran one of the 18 countries in the world practice full sharia law. A country with a government in capable of getting accurate crime stats or educational status. Or it's entirely possible they just completely fabricate the reality I believe it's a bit of both.

stop fucking your goats.

Safe possibly, Japan and South Korea probably are, but I wouldn't call China safe considering the populace has no control over the authoritarian government coming in and violently doing what it wants to you whenever it wants and where rule of law doesn't have a universal presence.
Definitely not the most prosperous, literally all Germanic countries, Northern Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the UK, and Ireland and America have far higher GDP per capita than any East Asian country unless you independently count perhaps Hong Kong or Singapore or Macao.

It isn't like any of us or 99.9%+ of the country has any say or influence whatsoever in what happens with how foreign policy is decided. Literally a group of a couple of thousand people is basically in charge of all major decisions in the US. It's a small club and we ain't in it.

Stop electing them

No, but they tend to leave everyone else alone (except Israel). They've never committed terrorism in the West, no Shias have.

Absurd, it was persians and persian scholars who converted turks and mongols, moreover neither of them taken their religion seriously and continued their old raiding/looting pratices similar to 'christian' vikings

and when they did take their religino seriously both of them stylized themselves after persians not arabs.

He´s Azeri.

>Muzzies
>Civilized
pick one

Kek, is that what you actually believe?
Jesus christ you are as dumb and clueless as a rock.

Its Iran, one of the few actually sacred places of christianity. You know the real one not our bastard version of it.

Iran is NOTHING like US media and gov. make them out to be. Trust me.I hate muzzies with a vengeance but Iran is a very nice place on this earth.

if you want to know the history of Iran you need to read this book

amazon.com/gp/product/0465098762/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=marketorder-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0465098762&linkId=9b8f0469287e9df319141dd8708fcc97