PEDES: Possible anomaly in inauguration photos - Possible FAKE NEWS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5q26ab/pedes_possible_anomaly_in_inauguration_photos/

Dear Pedes,

PLEASE debunk this swiftly and expose me as a tinfoil hat wearing loon, or sound the alarms because we have hit pay dirt with more FAKE NEWS. I have a theory that the photos showing a small crowd size at the Trump inauguration were either altered, taken at a different time, or both. I need assistance from you photoshop gurus and sleuths in general. Let me explain.

I grabbed the highest resolution photo with the widest angle that I could find showing the supposed Trump inauguration crowd. I then located a clock tower in the photo with a clearly visible clock face. Superimposed an image over top of the clock face so that we can easily see the numbered dial and get the supposed time. My finding is that the clock in the photo shows a time of 1:15pm, but remember that Trump had already left the platform at 12:30pm. Another interesting thing is that the photo also shows Trump on the TV's located throughout the National Mall... even though he should have already left at 12:30pm as previously noted.

Source photo and article - archive.is/7bksh - archive.is/bEHzp

Photo showing superimposed clock face and Trump on TV's - archive.is/rbdjz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/crR6Rys4usA?t=14847
archive.is/MX4pz
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naw I ain't gonna go for it.

Ur mom

ditder otkcab

What they dont want you to know

bump

not clickinmg thoiuse

Anyone in DC able to verify that the clock tower currently has the correct time?

Bump for effort post

>pedes
Get out

Ur not even 3 chins let alone 4 u faggot

Someone in DC get out of the basement and go check that clock tower

bump

>pede
literally faggot in french

bump

>Pedes

What's going on here?

Video of inauguration showing Trump leaving platform before 12:30pm (time on video is MST, so adjust to EST) - youtu.be/crR6Rys4usA?t=14847

Update: from same source article we have this photo showing LIVE feeds on the TV's, however ALL the captions are different and 1 TV has video out of sync with the rest - archive.is/MX4pz

Shoo shoo, reddit

someone tl;dr this for me im retarded

There's a 200 year old clock in the shot of Trump's inauguration, and it appears to be showing the wrong time. Its hands are shown at 1:15pm, a time after which Trump would have left the stand (and throngs of his devotees the area, one is to assume).

The clock in question is on the Smithsonian Castle, a building which is currently undergoing repairs for water damage. However, the clock is no longer the center-point of the argument, as someone has noticed that the screens showing the inauguration to the gathered crowd are not in-sync, a result which could not have possibly occurred due to signal delay or different cameras being used for different screens.

Why would someone go to the effort of photoshopping images of Trump onto screens (and doing a poor job of it) whilst simultaneously failing to shop out the hands of the clock? In order to denigrate Trump. And who could do such a thing, and do it so shoddily? None other than the Liberal Media.

thx

Pede means faggot in estonian

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

seems right

sage gtfo riddit cancer.

You Trump cocksuckers are so fucking cringy. All you do is suck the Zionists cock all day long

This. Maybe the clock just hasn't been adjusted for daylight savings?

>still debating crowd size
Pictures aside, you can objectively verify an estimate with metro rider numbers. A good amount of DC was shut down to the point where you would have to park your car and commute in with the metro and definitely commute with metro if you already live in DC anyway. You can find metro rider numbers with a Google search.

If Trump's inaugural had significantly lower metro riders, then you could safely assume that the inaugural had less people. It did and case closed. Unless you idiots actually believe millions of people managed to rent hotels in DC and woke up late, or millions of people parked outside of Washington and marched in late after trekking 15-25 miles on foot.

The fact that this is an actual argument that's happening is retarded as hell given all the other shit occurring in the news. It's sad that the presidential team itself is still trying to fight it.

Why does it even matter?

I'm sure media wanted to downplay Trump's crowdsize as much as he'd like to hype it. I'm sure Obama had the "first black president" crowds. I'm sure Dems have more people in general because the jobless largely vote for them and have nothing better to do, they also routinely pay for crowds.

But the point never fucking addressed is..
WHO THE HELL CARES?

It's not politically significant at all. We already know he's not well liked. Hell, he's not well liked among his own voters. He still fucking won, didn't he? The more the media tries to paint Trump as a disgusting idiot the more Hillary and the Dems look like the world's biggest fucking dingleberries.

You couldn't win against that, huh?

Good theory, but doesnt explain the out of sync "LIVE" feeds on the TV's

Its about calling the media on their fake propaganda, not about proving the size of the crowd.

>Its about calling the media on their fake propaganda, not about proving the size of the crowd.

Fair enough, I just think it's misguided even if you're right. Pursuing this just allows them to do their next spin which is "all Trump and his supporters care about is appearances".

In fact this already happened and the news cycle moved on to "fake facts".

If it seems like I'm saying facts don't matter at this point even if you can prove this being fake, that's exactly right. You have to have the right evidence at the right time to hit the consciousness of the mainstream just right. Casing after that peak wave is just desperate and wasting your own time, when people move on the "truth" is established and near impossible to change.

If you have solid evidence, put together an infographic outlining it and repost that whenever this subject comes up. It's the best you can do.

I know what youre saying, but I disagree after seeing how wikileaks released their info piece by piece.

This method makes for easy consumption by the general public. Remember that most people dont read past the headlines, so you have to drop breadcrumbs to lead them.