Spencer got doxxed

These people in overdrive

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2950303/Montana-man-killed-German-student-set-sentencing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, I'm never voting for Spencer again.

Isn't doxxing illegal?
If so report the dude that doxxed?

Would it be illegal to dox yourself and then kill anyone who came to fuck with you?

Would be funny if this lead to him being found as paid by DNC.

>doxing
>illegal

please leave and never come back

KEK loves to laugh!
This sure would be funny.

Not if they invade your home or try to harm you.

nobody cares u fuckin faggot

Why doesn't the right-wing ever fight back? voting Trump is not enough, these commies (and Muslims in Europe) are actively waging war against you and you just take it like a bitch. Fucking pathetic.

Negative.

I don't sit at home and read American laws

richard spencer = right wing.

This is why you lost

yeah, let's see the leftists try anything in montana. they'll be shot. excellent gun laws there.

that's the state where the man sat in his garage waiting for the turkish german to break back in so he could shoot him.

lol hopefully someone kills him

You spend a lot of time on Sup Forums don't you?

>richard spencer = right wing.
>This is why you lost

the double strawman maneuver.

>doxxing a famous person

>whitefish

yep, thats about right

Haha you fools. Spencer is a well trained FBI agent. They are all going to die

>Tumblr
Oh gee I'm sure Spencer s shitting his pants at the thought of these hambeasts breaking into his house.

It's illegal if the information isn't public record, like if the person legally requested to have address and phone numbers pulled from public record and reserved for only private use(such as for sending bills for electricity or other utilities)

This is different from removing your name from the phone book, which most people don't know.

Doxxing is generally legal except in a few states where the guide line forbid online doxxing ofbits residences, but using the information to harass or stalk individuals is illegal in all 50 states.

Det är inte olagligt i Sweritrea heller, såatteee

>Montana allows for use of deadly force to defend life and property (Castle Doctrine).
>Antifa love attacking property of "Nazis".

Well this could be interesting...

>doxxed

What? Everyone knows where he lives, the only info not readily available on that list is his phone number, which is easily changed.

Ratsit
Can't even hide kiddo

Sounds good to me.

Fucks like Spencer ruin whatever amalgamation the alt-right is. The alt-right is only useful as a movement if it has no leaders.

Leftists can only focus-fire big fat easy-mode single targets successfully. Spencer is a big fat easy-mode target who likes to has a tendency to sperg out.

Not sure why the guy is shilled so much here anyway. Why the fuck should we care?

>man sat in his garage waiting for the turkish german to break back in
Why did he get 70 years? Wasnt the german student trespassing? I tought you were allowed to kill intruders.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2950303/Montana-man-killed-German-student-set-sentencing.html

the leftists activists only burn down their own cities, we don't live in cities, so who cares.
we live in 98% white states where nothing ever happens.
as you can see, from trumps win, the leftists cramming together into cities makes it easy for the right to vote in whoever they want.
if you think we are going to defend some so called " alt-right "LARP'er trying to milk naive kids out of their money think again.
most of us don't follow any of these scumbag or even know who they are.

Upplysning.se plus Lexbase är överlägset.

He lives in a pretty big house. Looks cozy?

What does he do for a living?

Please send Jews over to his home somehow

noo our hq

where we keep the rare 3d pepes

:((((((

does MT still have stand your ground, i like where this is heading

probably the wrong richard spencer

you generally are, but the man was set up with his gun trained where he knew the roach would be, was silent, waited there for hours to kill him, so they saw it as entrapment.

I think he should have gotten off. POS was breaking into other places- And if you're in America you should know you're risking your life everytime you do so. You really, seriously are. I've had old men pointing guns at me for stepping into their woods, where there are no clearly marked property lines, one even threatened me because I was on the beach too close to his property (the old asshole thought he owned state property because it was hard to get to unless lived where he did). Anyways, if you come to America and don't expect to get shot at when you trespass, especially when you trespass to rob, you're an idiot and deserve it.

If he would have killed the turk without the set up he would have gotten off.

this lol

But how is this entrapment?

The Turk made the decision on his own.

Does that mean I can steal your car when you leave it unlocked?

Ridicoulous

Sure, let them "destroy" this leader and hq of this "alt right".
They are in for a world of surprise when they realize that they have accomplished absolutely nothing.

This surge of right wing nationalism is not a movement led by a single person.
It is an organic reaction to the insanity of the left, and the longer the left acts the way they do, the stronger this reaction is going to be.

By doing this shit, the left is only helping and emboldening us.
They are creating the monster they so despise.

>>headquarters for the altright
I've got some bad news....

oy vey

Report the person. It's not illegal but it's a bannable offense for Tumblr.

A Canadian loss isn't considered a loss anywhere else in the world.

That's what I thought. I wonder if he was punished mostly because of the publicity. It was either Turkey or Germany who was "outraged," and all of our leftists were "sick" and also "outraged," harrassing everyone and everthing because of it.

It really surprised me that he was put away for it- pretty sure similar has happened before and nobody has thought anything of it. It asll seems politically motivated to me.

Hitta och eniro xdxdxdxd

You mean paid by the RNC?

All this information has been out in the open for years. Spencer doesn't give a shit about being doxxed

I want to send him presents

Will he be afraid and think they're bombs or actually open my presents?

Brilliant

4D chess

spencer internet defense force