Is that a fancy way of saying that feminists will start enforcing a nofap?

is that a fancy way of saying that feminists will start enforcing a nofap?

Other urls found in this thread:

burrardstreetjournal.com/female-legislators-unveil-male-ejaculation-bill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if abortion is murder then male masturbation is genocide.

prove me wrong.

Fake news by a fucking leaf. Remember to sage

fake news

Salty.

Oh I understand it
top lel

Babies aren't semen!

It's not a life until it mixes with the other ingredient. If I have flour and eggs and I use the eggs to vandalize that stupid liberal columnist's house, I didn't kill a cake because it's not a pastry until I put the pieces together. If killing cakes were illegal.

I support this.
I also support plugging women to stop them disposing of their unfertilised eggs once a month.
I am just conservative

>mfw cum jars end up on her door step

Gametes do not have a unique human genome

A zygote has a complete, unique human genome.

Not a very wise idea, DNA evidence of vandalism.

Women are fucking idiots. Male masturbation is the equivalent of female menstruation, not abortion.

Could drop a capful of bleach into the jar

>Fetus: Has all the stuff that you need for a complete human being
>Spermcell: Has only half the things neded to be a fully human being.

You think these two things are the same.
I think it is time for you to rethink your life,user.

Yeah, the boys on the lab are going to take that shit #1 priority to go through all that semen.

>anti-life AND anti-science

Way to go, progressives!

this isn't remotely like abortion

sperm is only half of the genetic material required to create a viable embryo. the other half is an egg, produced by women.
if they try to make waves with this bullshit, then someone should make a bill forbidding the disposal of unused eggs, i.e. hold onto them tampons ladies, you're not allowed to dispose of them

Wouldn't there be a link of this 33rd true?

I've got another law for you bitches, it's forbidden to dispose egg cells.

They'd have a point if there was a bill to require women to donate all unfertilized eggs at a fertility clinic, but there isn't, so they just look like retards

>implying women are cunning enough to pull this out.

Let's use sintetic semen.
Bukkake semen or something, japs use it.

>Let's use sintetic semen.
science have gone too far

So are periods then.

Thats right baby. Wouldn't want my precious semen to go to waste. Lick it all up

Periods and men ejaculating involuntarily like at night are natural. This is not the same.

>women behave irrationally when upset

If you spit it out, you're committing a crime, baby. Swallow it

Feminists are just salty that taxpayers are not going to be paying for their irresponsible actions. You could completely avoid the problem if you were using birth control, condoms, and not fucking guys while you are near unconscious at parties.

Legislating people paying for an operation that resulted from their own actions =/= legislating what someone does with their own body that has no affect on anyone.

How dumb are you?

>men just do a mail in campaign to their office from their spank bank

I want my semen handler to be paid for by my heath insurance. It's part of male medical care.

>feminist now support no fap

2017 is gonna outpace 2016 isn't it?

I rub out 6 a day and I have an impregnation fetish. Bring it on.

Bailey Jay has looked like every one of them at some point of his career.

Topwew

Then women having periods is also murder.

INB4 Trump introduces bill making it illegal for women to waste their eggs during their period, calling it genocide.

>Impregnation is considered kinky in Japan

How about opening your borders to helpless Syrian refugees from Africa, my man?

so who do i send my unused semen to?

burrardstreetjournal.com/female-legislators-unveil-male-ejaculation-bill/

Is this is a reputable journal of opinion?

>reputable opinion

Does this mean I get to have a maid who will collect my sperm when I want to jack off? ....will said maid jack me off?....Did this "activist" inadvertently legalize prostitution?

MY NAMES DAVE

Nobody is making that argument for the first few weeks except hardcore christians.

That said, Abortion=termination of an implanted zygote (which will develop into a human eventually).

Ejaculation is just sperm cells, which only carry the genetic material of the father and will never become humans on their own. Sperm cells=/= a human life, just like a stack of sheet metal laying on the ground in a factory is not a finished automobile.

So when i want to jack off i call the Feminist Milking squad or what ?

>implying they have a way of knowing if i wash it down the drain
>implying i can't just wipe it on something and it'll dry up in 30 minutes

They do it for free, and it's called a girlfriend.
You should get one.

>permavirgin nerds who jerk off to anime 5 times a day try to justify their genocide

periods and accidental male ejaculation while sleeping is God's plan. beating your meat to intentionally kill millions of innocent would-be babies is not.

fact: the more often you jerk off, the more sperm your body produces. if male masturbation was made illegal it would save trillions of human lives every day. making abortion illegal only saves a few hundred human lives per day.

checkmate, heathen scum.

>They do it for free

lel

stop.

potato/10

By this logic menstruation is murder.

This bill is ludicrous and it's clear these feminists aren't getting the point: aboritiom is an ethical issue as no one knows where to draw the line at life, but instead of addressing it as such they've colored it as a woman's movement and made it about property rights.

this is fake you dumb niggers. for fucks sake look at the flag

If Planned Parenthood is so important to leftist, why doesn't the organization just stop performing abortions?

It's that easy. The only problem conservative groups have with it is paying for the damn abortions so why don't they stop that?

Am I missing something?

They mad

>Liberals banning masturbation
This is too good to be true
Alleluia

I could just get a vasectomy and then no one is being killed.

Checkmate puritan.

Ejacultion = Menstrual Peroid

Not Abortion moron

T. Common filth man

So you agree abortion is murder if ejaculation is genocide?

I hate nu-Sup Forums.

Prove that I masturbate.

Checkmate atheists.

Abortion is removing a fertilized egg. You moron.

THIS is now becoming a "middle finger to the patriarchy"

It's fucking hedonism and these women should be beyond ashamed.

Why don't we convince male legislators to pass this as a joke?

Imagine? "Masturbating banned"

Nothing is free user, nothing.

The way I understand it by talking to liberal friends is that people have a right to professional and safe healthcare. Thus, abortion is just like any other medical procedure that ensures the health of the person that undergoes it. It's a shabby fucking argument, especially when there's dozens of pros and cons of abortion, but in the end it all boils down to libs and conservatives approaching the subject from vastly different perspectives.

Yes and no.

They cant say that because that's basically all they do... and they cant stop doing them because they would have no clients.

>if XY is wrong then X is wrong
Great logic

come and get my semen

nigga then they gotta ban periods as well

from my warm lubed hand

Sperm cells and unfertilized eggs do not fulfill the characteristics of life so they are not alive.

semen isn't viable

a FERTILIZED EGG (EGG + SPERM) IS

BASIC BIOLOGY STUPID LIBERALS

Nice knowing you guys

>Women waste their time in government on a bill like this.
>Still wonder why people don't want to vote more women into positions of authority.

Their own worst enemy.

>Slowly our femdom fantasies are being realized

they really want to lose the right to vote huh

I wish this was real so I have more shit to ridicule women over.

>impregnation fetish

Made my day.

Cmon man.

And what about periods :y

This is not real is some stupid plebbet thing

Good thing I have my cumbox.

abortion involves the combined effects of female eggs and male sperm

no one gives a shit if a woman happens to be destroying her own eggs

>Swallowing is now enforced by law

fucking retarded women don't realize that this logic makes them a murderer every month

if that's the case, then menstruation must be outlawed, or the eggs from the process harvested and stored in mason jars.

Male Legislators Unveil 'Female Ejaculation Bin Bill' Forbidding Females From Rejecting Being Used for Proper Disposal of Semen

Which is more Heathen? Me rapping you or me acting like slasher pete and just hacking it and wacking it to something alone.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NOW is the time to end all GOV

>Normal ejaculation
>70 to 300 sperm cells dead

>Ejaculation that results in conception
>70 to 300 sperm cells minus one dead

Women are retarded, they say 'I only want sex for babies I'm an angel' then they get mad you don't have sex with them and have sex with 100+ guys to spite you

Last I checked, My semen does not have a heart beat, nor does it have enough genetic info to create a human, so no. Comparing semen to a living being is an apples to oranges....

Telling a woman that she cannot dispose of her unused eggs in any way for me not discarding unused semen is more fair.....see who dies of TSS first.

>all of these idiots claiming "wah if it doesn't have 46 chromosomes it isn't a real human"

Who the fuck cares? Life itself isn't an almighty valuable thing to be treasured over all else. Down syndrome people are not valuable, their life means very little, and thus putting them out of their misery means very little

>inb4 edgelord

Just sick of this stupid debate. Let's just kill all of these potential humans living or not. No great loss, people will end up better off because of it

Bailey is a qt

So what ? They'll test the DNA of every single male in a 10km radius ? If u aren't a criminal you they don't have ur dna

Mail it to the bills cosponsors.