What is his endgame Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPD54uvCN-8
youtube.com/watch?v=CKRidQJQLrs
youtube.com/watch?v=T4rfHAqs9EI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wid7S3ttK9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an all white ethno state

they should meet. peace is a dream we've been waiting for for a long time.

seriously. the internet would explode.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPD54uvCN-8

LOL

That stupid fat Korean fuck will soon learn how dangerous it is to personally threaten the people of the United States of America with a nuclear attack.

no seriously. Did you notice the media said north korea would do demonstrations of missles on the inarguation date?

Did you notice that north korea did not do this, postponing their tests till after?

Do you remember that during the election trump said he'd definately be willing to have kim over for talks peacefully and would respect him as a leader?

Do you remember when kim praised trump several times at different occasions last year and after the election where kim said he wanted to make an effort for peace with the united states?

Peace is possible. let's do it.

Fuck Kim, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Are you a fucking moron? The man personally threatens the people of the United States of America.

You don't make peace with assholes like this. If any country deserves to be overthrown its North Korea. They actually have a "brutal dictator".

don't say "no seriously" when i literally said "seriously".

The only reason to have talks with a man like that is to manufacture a reason to invade, let's hope that's what he has planned.

you all sound like you voted for hillary.

Sup Forums has talked about this many times and has always been gloating about trump being closer to world peace than any other president.

Hasn't Trump said he wants to force China to end North Korea?

I see nothing wrong with this. Why do so many elected officials boycott dialogue?

+ let's be honest, north korea really is best korea now.

what strange anti-north korea shills. I wonder what your motive is here.

no trump said he wants talks with north korea.

so this is anime becoming reality

take them american cakes

my motive?

I'm a fucking American who was threatened by a Korean babby dicked shithead communist dictator.

It would be immoral to negotiate with North Korea.

mfw Sup Forums really is a board of peace and shills really do want straight up war.

kim knows peace means an end to north korea starvation

how is he brutal? his people are starving, but it's because of sanctions put in place by other countries.

Yes, he absolutely said he wants China to deal with the "North Korea problem".

I agree with his position on that 100%.

implying the MSM wouldn't turn this around as 2 dictators bro-ing it out. Fuck that, Do what no other candidate has done and off the fat fucker and let Korea be ran by Witches.

How about the many gulags, or the indoctrination of his people?

If Obama was jamming nigger dicks up your ass if you criticized him, you wouldn't be so quick to sing the praises of a shitty dictator.

I don't thing Trump will give money to NK. They will threat like they used to before just to get muneys. Eventually, they will get nuked.

you shills stand out. you have an idea of how Sup Forums users speak and you type that way. the fact is we aren't that way so you stand out.

for instance we aren't earnestly insulting to people. we are smart.

Sounds like a better solution than having a madman with nuclear weapons threatening a nuclear attack every week or two.

>north korea
>nukes

pick one.

literally trump has come so close to world peace, the shills want war.

next joke

Trump and Dearest Leader need to compare notes to make the best possible outcome for both countries
I don't see why there can't be a compromise somehow
I mean is he really a total shithead or does the country just suck so bad because no one will trade with it so drastic measures are taken to keep everything falling apart
If Best Korea wasn't so cut off from the rest of the world it wouldn't be hiding in a corner with a gun to it's head with nukes

OH yeah you fucking retard, if I'm a "shill" then everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking shill.

How stupid do you have to be to legitimately support North Korea?

This is what I'm feeling as well. Crazy fucking times to be alive.

Communist invasion, everyone.

Beware the Commie shill! He calls everyone else a "shill".

>overthrow the kims
>millions of radicalized communist manlet best korean refugees stream into china and worst korea

It's going to happen eventually anyway.

you must be new. no more (you)'s for you.

Fuck off libtard, you only understand patriotism in the superficial sense, so it's very clear to real patriots when you are just pretending.

U wot? I want NK de-radicalized so that they do as China and hopefully one day start opening up their market and eventually they let the people trapped in there out. Honestly out of all this travesty, I just wish the north-koreans can have a shot at being happy instead of being glassed into shit by whoever KJU inevitably pisses off.

>Kills Kim Jong Un on American soil
>Many North Koreans believe Kim Jong Un is God
>Only a god can kill another god
>North Koreans worship Trump as God
>America now has a forward base at China's doorstep with nukes
>Praise be the Emperor!

An all (-1) Hispanic ethnostate.

>swallowing propaganda

The US is a war mongering country that threathens the soveriegnty of countless nations. NK has every right to defend its self from american imperialism.

kim seems to want talks with america not war right now mate

the two countries don't have to be opposed. America is great. They elected trump.

>Potato Nigger commenting on propaganda

Your country's media is so cucked.

>DESIGNATED NO PARKING STREETS

Supporting North Korea and and negotiating with them are two things. We can help the people of NK while at the same time softening the government's antagonism. This will depend on how skillful we are, but it's something which is distinctly more "moral" than continuing to repeat the same failure of the past. Isolationism for NK has gotten us no where.

>'m a fucking American who was threatened by a Korean babby dicked shithead communist dictator.

>Threatened
Did he call you or it was on facebook?

>not loving imperialism
I hope in 6 years Trump has finished pulling the world together into the First American Empire

>USA Russia North Korean Axis Alliance

Muh dick

We convince North Korea that Russia is our new best trading partner and not China anymore. We also convince North Korea to nuke China and they become one of our best trading partners too.

Negotiation is the only way we can affect policy changes on North Korea that benefit its citizens and the rest of the world, without just going in, stomping it into the dirt, and making it the 51st state. But the US doesn't benefit from that, and South Korea, Russia, and China will prevent us from invading them anyway, since the fall of North Korea would have a massive negative impact on the surrounding countries that would have to shoulder the economic burden and influx of refugees. That's why North Korea has been such a pain in the ass for the last thirty years or so.

If nothing else, peace talks couldn't hurt.

Trump will give Kim control of large swathes of China. You wait an dsee.

Maybe after the radiation levels come down.

Holy shit, Trump would decimate Kim in a meeting. Imagine the butthurt generated.

Kim would probably storm out and try to launch his nukes, meanwhile Trump ordered the orbital laser system to detonate them in the tubes again.

Oh so I'm a libtard now too?

You legitimate Nork shills are so fucking pathetic, just go back to praying to Kim.

China will deal with North Korea.

Trump to turn over control of all US military personnel and hardware, including the launch codes, to Kim Jong Un.

screencap this post

South Korea is just as bad m8.

And I can't tell you how much I fucking trust them to do all that. But let's just talk to them anyway, just in case, alright?

more likely kim will just be happy to talk to another world leader who gives him a chance.

once kim is out of the eyes of his public he's gonna be a whole different guy. he knows nobody thinks he's a god outside of nk.

Will Donaldo be the pres who fixes North Korea problem?

Wow, this could be the genius gambit Trump needs to flip the East Asian chess board. They said only Nixon could go to China. Well, only Trump could go to North Korea.

If Trump flips North Korea, he can put China, South Korea and Japan under nuclear blackmail by proxy.

>will never give up nukes
Trump, "well, you can have them all!"
*pushes red button*
North Korea wiped off the map.

japan is already a state of the USA for all intents and purposes. they are loyal to the USA and owned by the USA for all intents and purposes.

South korea is collapsing and was a false government so who knows what will happen there.

China is the worlds only real problem. They are in their teenage years figuratively speaking and are ready to lash out.

>japan is already a state of the USA for all intents and purposes. they are loyal to the USA and owned by the USA for all intents and purposes.

not enough. they're still being slimy protectionist fucks. read some eamonn fingleton. they need to open up their markets, especially agriculture.

>God-Emporer Trump and Supreme Leader Kimmy begin talks
>become good friends
>SK government falls
>Best Korea takes over
>Trump gives them money
>Kim Jong Un begins to build them the paradise he tells them he lives in

Maybe they just want to play chess

>protectionist fucks
what? do you even know what that means?

It means they're nationalist and so are we here at Sup Forums, are you lost?

opening markets to deals like the tpp would rape countries like japan and australia.

They wouldn't have any agriculture if they did that.

It's gonna be the Trumps United Earth Empire. We'll be in the process of building colonies on Mars and shit. Taking the solar system in our God emperors name.

Wait so we're both an axis and alliance?

That union could prob take the world on. Russia and America and then just give all the North Korea troops a bunch of ampathemines and tell them not to let glorious leader down and send em in as fodder.

looks pretty oppressive to me

youtube.com/watch?v=CKRidQJQLrs

JUST IMAGINE if we could turn North Korea against China. Can you imagine that shit storm that would ensure? China would be fucked. Let's turn all of Southeast Asian against China and then turn the pressure on in an economic war.

I think that this is Trump's endgame. He's a fucking genius.

its a worker's paradise

He is terrified of Trump, and rightfully so.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEN

If Kim wants to meet Trump there must be a degree of respect there.

>this many people fall for the NK bogey man meme

They really should meet. It's about time for the world to know that best korea isn't a threat to the rest of the world.

This tbqh. NK will sign a peace deal if the US withdraws from Korea and has always stated as much.

North Korea best Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=T4rfHAqs9EI

He realizes Trump is cool as fuck and is a fan.

He will literally disarm and make a deal in our lifetime to stop NK being so edgy.

NK will name the commie Jews.

Trump will usher in an era of world peace.

Wtf is wrong with Burgers? Are you all braindead or something?

Deep down in a sad way, I bet he just wants what is good for him and his country.

man they have some cute uniformed girls.

The interview esq style plot when?

i want this

Trump would work some AotD magic and at least try to turn the young dictator around. I have the feeling that, at the end of the day they would both have a great time. vid possibly related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wid7S3ttK9w

Are you guessing what CNN will run as the headline for the negotiations?

wasnt kim jong un killed by dave skylark??

>implying there's such a thing as good korea
No. Just no. Just nuke the whole cesspit. There can't ever be anything both korean and Human.

They are libcuck try to sabotage our beloved fascist dictator board. Seriously they're fucking cuck this world need dictator and fascist to prevent those rapefugee and minorities. Remember when we overthrown saddam? muslim have more power. Egypt? Syria? Rapefugee all over europe! Get out of Sup Forums you libcuck you cant fool us!