White man removed naked from his own house by Arab "friends". Perfect metaphor of Europe today

>He was kicked out naked from HIS OWN apartment by his friends who came to visit him in his new house. He wanted one of the friends to leave (immigrant from Turkey btw), he started to yell and threw his stuff outside and hit him in the face. Other guys stood up for their comrade and they turned tables: they stripped owner naked, pushed him outside instead and continued partying while their naked host was struggling outside trying to open the door. 20 minutes later someone called the police and reported there was a naked guy trying to break into someone's apartment. He was mistaken as a robber and arrested, still naked, while his "guests" kept partying in his house...

youtube.com/watch?v=xTyAGg0IUF8

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link pls

I meant an actual news article, you doofus

>friend with sandniggers
nothing could go wrong, how did it happen???

news article to youtube video? Lol what else. They are acutally making 'news articles' bases on youtube videos so you got something wrong. FINNISH being stupid.

what a beta faggot

Bow down to the superior genetics of the Arab man. You white cucks need to leave our houses when we rightfully take them from you.

he clearly wanted to be nice, look how politely he askes them to open the door for him and to let him cover his ass. A real man would destroy this door in 1 minute

What country did this happen in?

Russia

Beeing befriended with Sandniggers....
Well played pretty good for him next time he my get stabbed to death by them.

>not deport me papi

you had one job germ man

This is old a fuck.

What could you possibly be trying to slide before sunrise American time on a Wednesday?

i
dont
see
him
arrested

is
this
legit?
came
hard
to
video

that shit is old

bump

how
old?

This is not a news board.

> politically incorrect

He's friends with Arabs and thus deserves whatever is done to him.

BUt this made me cum so much. I need more. I need more info. Does anyone have it? Craving cuming again.

bump