>always hassle me when they heard my American accent
>all steroid using Manlets
>literally WEWUZKANGZNSHIET
I fucking hate it here

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03nydkc/episodes/player
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off we didn't ask you to come over you cunt.

Then what are you doing there? Go back to your own country if life isn't good for you there.

>goes to liberal college
>shocked to find no morals

Britain is by far the most comfy place on Earth, you are just a retard.

Sounds about right. Having said that all the yanks who came over to my uni loved it, getting drunk, laid, and learning to swear properly. Funny as fuck to hear them calling people wankers and bellends in a burger accent

>Britain is by far the most comfy place on Earth,
Post evidence please.

>implying someone invited you

fool!

Lad where in England? We're not all bad

You're likely too autistic to fit in huh, sucks to be you amerinigger.

I went to a predominantly muslim school in London and all of the English people who attended it were scum of the earth tier compared to the muzzies.

All drink, do drugs etc.

I can tell you were definitely awkward and autistic lmao

Yeah we don't like foreigners here anyway unless you're Australian

>studying in England

£10 says you're in London, where there are no English folk. You're a burger, you ALL always go to London and pretend thats England.

Where did you go? Avoid the big cities and essex like the plague m8y

Absolutely fucking this.

You make me pound the desk in a "hear hear!" moment.

>>all steroid using Manlets

I see this all the time in Sydney. Short Man Syndrome strikes again!

From description it sounds like your up north.
Come down to the south where we are civilized and educated.
Anything south of London is good.
We'll have a giggle at how silly you sound, but uplift you.

You got londoned

English people are evil.

but usa is way above uk

Come to Glasgow, friendo

That applies to any town DESU

>Be blood of traitor
>Go to nation your ancestor stabbed in the back
>Wonder why you're not welcomed there

Gee, why could that be?

UK Pole here, agree 100%. I expected civilized people, but it is just bunch of degenerates.

You should be thankful we're as nice to you as we already are, lord knows we'd have every right to waterboard you upside down til you start singing God save the queen

This. OP is being hazed because UKucks know deep down that they are a colony of their former colony so they're butthurt.

You get the fuck out of my country you foreign ungrateful fucking cunt.

I 100% approve of the kicking of the shit out of every Pole in this country.

How about no?
Go take some drugs and puke on a street this weekend like you always do.

>t. Ahmed al britani

Go play that game where you all sit around your caravans and finger the same drunk bird you absolute barbarians.

they'll never learn

>t. a fucking pole
Glass houses desu

Sorry that you can't handle the most based white ethnicity on Earth.

It wasn't always like this.

Waat?

You are clueless, aren't you?
The number of times I had to help your elderly people because you cunts walked past them is just retarded. You are bunch of drug taking degenerated idiots with no will to change yourselves for better.

>always hassle me when they heard my American accent
Grow a thicker skin. If I can handle the remarks as a Frog, you should be able as an american.

>tfw you will never get to make music with Aphex Twin inside of a castle

Looks like the midwest with far less trees and 500 year old stone cucksheds.

where about in england are you?
all i know you are proberly in the detroit area of england

The difference between Europeans and Americans is that we're friendly and you're miserable shitheads. It's such a culture shock to Europeans when they visit the USA that they actually believe we're putting on an act and that we're not actually friendly and helpful.

>and essex
Something we should know about Essex?

>studying in England

This is your problem.

The most stupid and degenerate people I ever met, I met at university.

He's not lying though. People are almost all colossal degenerates in the south, and up north they're all poor and retarded. This is my country and I hate what has happened to it. At least we don't have many muzzies in my town because we have shiteloads of sikhs

>We'll have a giggle at how silly you sound
m8 I can't watch any British TV shows without subtitles.

come up to West Yorkshire or Yorkshire in general we're the friendliest folk on God's green Earth and 'tis God's own County, of course!

Just don't be a queer or a black up here or y'all get thee head kicked in.

Post pictures of midwest please

More like you're a soft cunt that takes everything personally

This guy has a point. What he says is visible all foreigners in Britain. As much as we hate to admit it the country of pic related is dead and buried.

>Send ships, men, money to bail friend out of WWI
>53,000 die
>Send more ships, men, and money to bail friend out of WWII
>450,000 die
>Send billions of dollars to rebuild war ravaged friend
>Mean Slav bullies Friend
>Fuck you Slav, this my friend
>Look everyone, here is my special friend
>go visit friend
>"fuck off, cunt"
>sad
>friend no like

>tfw promised land was england all along

London matches his description less than most other towns in the UK. London is full of immigrants but when I think of drunk steroid using manlets fighting outside wetherspoons somewhere like Birmingham springs to mind.

The white people in London are mostly nu-male hipsters and bankers.

Aw shit wtf happened to her?!

Why didn't you go to MIT or Stanford, the English STEM education is shit.

>somewhere like Birmingham springs to mind.

So, somewhere full of immigrants and low class peasants like London

And it was America that buried that hatchet.

Where is Midsomer county? That place looks absolute maximum comfy except for the Chicago levels of murders :^)

wankers

>students

There's your problem.

>and skeptics tell me the yank can handle the bants

£10 says you're not English, because its like this basically anywhere you go. Manchester and Leeds are famous for this stuff. Not like its a bad thing, OP is just mad because he doesn't want to join in the fun.

>white
>banker
(((implying)))

>Yorkshire
That's like Paki central.

Your country tried to ban my country's president from visiting his private property when he went for a visit last year.

yup leaf here
studying in birmingham and its an absolute chit hole

bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03nydkc/episodes/player

No, what I posted was accurate. If you visited or lived in our country with a French accent everyone would be extremely friendly and curious about your culture. No one would just randomly bash you for your accent or because you're French; quite the contrary in fact. It would get you laid and all of the bros would want to hang with the foreign french dude because "dude Europe is a strange land lmao." The same would apply to Bongs, Germans, etc.

You guys are just bitter, pretentious faggots that hate life.

wanker
you're right, they're too stupid and undereducated in comparison to superior Jews

Oh, and even the niggers would be nice to you because "HE BE EUROPEAN N SHEEIT. HE AIN'T NEVA OWNED NO SLAVEZ N SHEEIT.

Because the Southern cunts in London won't let us have our own Yorkshire Parliament.

You really think we want all the scum? It's the fucking treasonous pig dogs from the South that come up here and hide the Paki paedophiles, the fucking queers and the niggers.

Yorkshire Independence now!

>West Yorkshire or Yorkshire in general

You need to specify that you mean the countryside lad, you might accidentally send someone to Bradford carrying on like that.

Yeah but I never saw much of that low-class tacky nightlife comprised of steroid users and tarted up slags in London as I did anywhere else in the UK.

>Aw shit wtf happened to her?!
pregnancy

hhhmmmmmmmmmhhhhh i want to drown in her piss

Bro, Americans are well loved here and we copy everything you do, more than the English.

So what? Its absolutely hilarious to hear other countries moaning about British people using an E on weekend when Russia and The US are full of hard drug abusers.

fuck off nonce

Nope. The White Niggers are the Quebecois.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Niggers_of_America

Damn, she looks delicious... I want her to use my tongue like toilet paper

American landscape always seems yellow, it can't compare to green Europe

You see the thing about Yorkshire is that we quarantine all of our immigrants in cities like Sheffield, Bradford and Dewsbury ready to liquidate the cities in the right-wing revolution.

The rest of the UK should take notice of this tactic. London is good we can purge that easily and so Birmingham can, too, but the rest? Newcastle? Liverpool? Luton? Far too gone. You allow people to mix.

You guys claims we have a fake "Mickey Mouse culture." I used to hear that when I worked at a liquor sore. Sometimes French people on vacation would ask me why Americans were so nice and I had to explain to them that it's just how we are and that it isn't an act.

>**liquor STORE

Damn Jews are getting in my brain.

I'm not that nonce from britpol, I don't like the girls younger than 25yo, because young girls are obtuse like corks.

I'll never get over how flat the Netherlands is
It feels so epic and surreal to just look down a street and see half a country disappear into the horizon

You seriously pretend that gretting a total stranger with a plastic sounding "HI HOW ARE YOU??? NICE TO MEET YOU IM TIFFANY" isn't an act?

*greating

>obtuse like corks
Wat

Burgerbro Americans are hated the world over. Can't get around it. No one likes their Benefactor. They resent them and have jealous thoughts.

It's nice but it gets boring real fast, I prefer English rolling hills.

>Damn Jews are getting in my brain.
Everything is the Jewish bogey man's fault, eh?

It's BBC, Russia doesn't have many programmes about the UK. The Russian TV channels probably have some documentaries about drug abuse. I like booze, I don't do drugs.

Your country spread degeneracy to my country. 'American rap culture', Consumerism, Obesity, identity politics among other things. Your country destroyed our Empire. And you're upset that a few lefty Scottish MPs tried to ban Trump.

Who am I kidding you probably actually believe in Braveheart's muh freedom strong brave Scotland.

Success breeds jealousy.

That isn't how we act unless it's Walmart. We just chat people up and you guys are taken back by how willingly we are to get to know new people. It's not uncommon for a stranger to hear a foreigner speak in public then start to chat them up unless they are in a large city.

Proof Americans can't hack banter.

>every day, grey, cold, raining
>tiny student houses built 100 years ago for mill slaves
>constantly cold and damp
>cost 100 quids per week to live in tiny room in them
>student areas all in the worst part of town, constanly getting broken into by chavs
>students all thick, but they're paying so never fail the courses
>highest taxes in europe on alcohol so they all drink shit dutch lager or cider, still expensive
>end up with minimum 50k student debt and worthless degree
>lowest salaries and highest living costs even if you get a job at the end of it.

university in the uk is brilliant, thank god i was only there a semester. who in their right mind would want to live in such a depressing shit hole? (poles)

Kek. Britain is pretty much the worst western nation for degeneracy, except for maybe Australia. In a couple of generations we've been totally fucked.

Pic related. Brits aware of their own history disdain you because you are not the friends to us that you think you are.

still orny aboot ur pota gold eh