Why were Irish considered literally niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBlPSh9pPBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> he's never met an Irishman

explain

Imagine a country filled with Bydlos. Now imagine if those Bydlos moved to America and hold ethnic pride as high as the Jews.
T. Oirish

Basically the same exact reason as Mexican immigrants except language

Cultural assimilation like etiquette etc.
Also both groups are almost exclusively Catholic so birth control. Although the religious implications for Mexicans has dwindled, it's been balanced by anchor babies.
Also probably taking jobs too. Basically general anti-immigration sentiment. As I recall the Republican party literally formed out of this. Although I think it was called the wig party and also something like the no name party or something.

Because they are

my dad said they're worse than the Jews

Isn't the "Black Irish" a thing?

Because they're so emotional. Literally the only people in Europe using terrorism before all the nogs came.

It was the "know-nothing" party you're thinking of. If an immigrant came up to you asking for directions or help you'd respond with "I don't know nothing"

That just means Irish people who look somewhat Mediterranean in complexion.

kek

They're also sexually attracted to their own family. The Scots (who originally came from Ireland) have this problem too.

Yeah thats it thanks except that's not why they called it that unless youre kidding. As I recall it was largely a secret society type group where if someone asked you about it you'd say you know nothing. I mean I'm sure that was the attitude towards Irish about jobs but not enough to name their party. Also as I recall the Irish didn't have a lot of trouble getting jobs because they gravitated heavily towards the police, fire depr, etc. whose tradition still goes on today especially in New England states.

You should get The Inter Net. You can find information like this on The Inter Net.

So there was no terrorism in Europe before mass immigration?

Guy Fawkes? Gavrilo Princip? William Wallace? The Red Army Faction? ETA?

Read a fucking book you uneducated cunt.

You're right about the "know nothing" aspect. My bad. Wiki says they were characterized as an anti-catholic group who believed the Pope would have more influence over Irish and German migrants than the US government would.

pic related: Irish people.

Fucking hell user you have no idea what you're talking about.

Those are just Spanish rape babies like Colin Farrell.

>Why were Irish considered literally niggers?
maybe because they are?

We could be extra picky about racial characteristics because it was a white world.

>entrenched racism
jesus wtf

Iberian Irish? What? Is that a thing? Plus, people in Spain don't look like that, no one.

Any book in particular?

You don't have to get so emotional about it, McFroggy.

ETA (A basque regionalist commie terrorist organisation) started killing people on the 1960s

The Irish became Viking and Norman rape babies. If the Swedes were still reproducing and one had sex with a Spanish... it would look like an Irish.

So you're telling me there is a book out there that argues that Basquiat was white?

youtube.com/watch?v=dBlPSh9pPBw

The portushits do.

found the potato nigger

100% anglo propaganda

>anglos trying to convince the world their enslavement of fellow white POEPLE was justified by demeaning the Irish and spreading cheap caricature propaganda of their beimg "niggers" ITT

Yo are fooling noone , anglokike. I sincerely wish we went all genocide on the eternal anglo instead of Jews and Slavs.
Noone has been a greater bane to whites than you, the eternal his at least admits his role while you backwards rationalize it with absolute shameless lies and denigration and blame of the subject of your enslavement

The UK shouldn't have forced their hands then. Their the true original freedom fighters like the American and French Revolutionaries

Gotta keep them EUbux flowing

this
globalism started with the anglo

nah that's how the native inhabitants of the british isles look. fair skinned people invaded and cucked them.

what i want to know is why were the irish treated worse than niggers in the old days?

>least peaceful part of Ireland is the part with all the Brits in it

they weren't, it's a meme.

>MUH POTATOES
>MUH NO IRISH OR DOGS

> Why were Irish considered literally niggers?

Because they're "black as bog".

The Irish were the very first niggers, even before niggers.

they were needed as free labor in the new world

For being too Gaelic and too Popish

On one hand the English did offer intellectual and technological advancement to their backwards neighbors. On the other hand, if left alone, Germany would have genocided the Poles and replaced them with Turks.

It's almost as if Germany is worse, bigly.

Because a jew named Noel Ignatiev decided to create this meme in the 90s and you beleive it.

Fenian scum should have been massacred

> Constantly drunk and loud

Muh Oireland

The Irish were the first to be colonized by the British Empire. They provided slave labour.

Except the Irish have a sensible claim to being white, unlike you brown Geronimo-looking tacomidgets.

>Implying that the Irish never had British slaves.

Deeper question, why do you hate yourself?