/AUSPOL/

So, fellow Ausfriends.

Why haven't you cut ties with all your Green voter friends and family?

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/alan-mackaysim-the-scientist-whose-miracle-made-a-paraplegic-walk-again-named-australian-of-the-year-20170125-gtyiq7.html
greens.org.au/policy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who here /yestocoalseamgas/

STEM wins

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/alan-mackaysim-the-scientist-whose-miracle-made-a-paraplegic-walk-again-named-australian-of-the-year-20170125-gtyiq7.html

Sudanese BTFO

I'm amazed he was permitted to win by (((them)))

I honestly thought it would be a sudanese, or a rohingya refugee.

Because all my awesome friends and family vote left for Labor.

Ayy that's fantastic to hear.

I hope they're all mown down

So that rich mining bitch, which party does she control?

Cuck Labor is just bizzaro lnp they are just as corrupt

She has her fingers in a lot of pies (literally and figuratively)

Her heart is pumping around pure butter though and I doubt she has long to live

Hah. Fuck you Australia

How unprofessional

No one in my family would ever vote green. When I want to piss them off i'll joke about voting green and it works everytime even though they know it's bs because just the thought is so unconscionable to my family.

I personally vote greens because my parents did, and i'm mainly Australian politically ignorant. Can someone explain to me why voting for Greens is objectively bad in your opinion?

So who do they vote for?

Mostly LNP, some labour, they are actually pretty politically diverse just share a common loathing of the greens.

What would it take for them to vote ON?

The greens are unabashedly militant commies. Any moderate person has been pushed out so their true colours will start to become increasingly apparent to everyone in the coming months. Should scare off the middle class housewives a bit like the feminazi walk.

It seems to me the more they push him the more liable he is to say fuck it I will be a violent dictator.

Can honestly say i dont know any

I'm pretty sure my mum did vote for them though she hasn't outright said she did she was shilling based Pauline pretty hard back when. I could probably convince my sister and her husband but the rest of my family are pretty set in their ways. It would take a lot of disillusionment to turn them away.

Qld?

Any other Australians not being rused into believing Pauline and One Nation aren't just another ploy to get us to funnel votes into the LNP for another 4 years of big business cuckoldry? Pauline is on the other spectrum than the Teflon Don, she seems to be this obvious farce that all of the retarded cunts will vote for purely on a racial standpoint rather than making Australia great again. Why don't we have someone who is interested in both Australians and the Nation rather than either or.

LNP doesn't give a fuck about anyone except big business and banks.
Labour cares about the people, just too many people, too much money going to non-australians and too much compassion for migrants.
Greens is just total Cancer.

Do we just vote for Katter Australia Party if nothing better? Why can't we have an Australia First, Build a Wall, Cut off all aid to other countries kind of party?

Regional Victoria

You guys seem cool, don't go to Bourke Street tomorrow.

Pauline is the best we have (at the moment)

I hope, with their recent and future success, and getting some well-known (non-cuck) Libs on board that the party picks up more momentum in the mainstream and they get themselves a leader who can speak properly

Which are you more afraid of.

Civilization imploding in the middle to long term or being called a racist?

If latter, Greens....if former nearly anything else.

I have, now I have no friends.

Because they want to do to Australia, what has happened to Europe much more than every other party. Also fuck off you foreign cunt.

But all that will happen is it will turn into another re-run of the 2013 Election where the LNP won't have enough votes and One Nation will just send the votes their way. We will achieve nothing.

hi

Hello Serbia, are we able to hire your services for Kebap removal?

G'day

Did someone call the pest removal? Fucking tops. We got a bit of a brown spot developing, like all over. Heard you lads were pretty good at removing.

ON voters don't necessarily preference Libs

In WA in (I think) 1999 (could be wrong), ON voters preferenced Labor more than Libs and handed the state election to Labor. Libs will be forced to take notice of ON's recent skyrocket in polls if they want any chance of winning the next election.

I know one hippy trippy guy but he just likes the lifestyle. He lives on an island off the coast.

Surrounded by based people. All the left I've met are drug abusers, social benefits abusers and enjoy playing the victim.

I have photos of Pauline Hanson in the front entrance to identify closet leftys. Literally watched one walk out and make her friend take her home. I watched her nearly cry.

Everyone in my family voted Pauline Hanson number 1 at the vote without any planning. Thought it was the funniest thing, we still laugh about it over family drinks.

>I have photos of Pauline Hanson in the front entrance to identify closet leftys. Literally watched one walk out and make her friend take her home. I watched her nearly cry.

Do elaborate

Good point, but can't a party just send their votes to another party? Or do a merger like 2013?

Also, does anyone know why country people keep voting LNP even though all they get is fucked in the anus?

>Good point, but can't a party just send their votes to another party?

All they can do is 'suggest' where voters send their preferences on How to Vote cards. All preferencing is done by individuals.

Libs would be smart to embrace some of ON's policies rather than do what they're doing now which is to go in the opposite direction.

>why country people keep votin LNP

No alternative. The people there are right-wing, but the only viable right-wing party was the LNP, they don't trust labor (always focused more on manufacturing than agriculture) and they fucking hate the Greens.

That is, until One Nation came back. Now they're defecting in droves from LNP to ON

t. rural

This

What sort of success do you think we'd have creating a party that is 100% Pro-Australia apart from keeping friendly ties with countries that matter like NZ, Japan, UK and US.

What I mean is just re-route all foreign aid into infrastructure, start taxing companies that seem to get away with paying less tax than a maccas employee, build nuclear power stations.

Basically Australian Superpower by 2020

>Why haven't you cut ties with all your Green voter friends and family?

>family
>voting green
Sorry, I'm not anglo

>creating a party
Zero chance

Best bet is One Nation at this point, others may disagree

>Also fuck off you foreign cunt.
>family of green voters
>implying they're anything else but anglo

I've met a grand total of 2 (two) non-anglos who vote for the greens. Wogs mostly vote liberal. Lebs vote Labor and Lib, depending if they're a tradie or not.
Chinks vote for Libs. Africans, I'm not too sure.

Is it really that hard making your own party?

>anecdotal
Well I've met plenty of non-anglos who do vote Greens.

>start taxing companies that seem to get away with paying less tax

Good luck with that lad.
Just remember, company tax isn't the only tax that a company pays.
I don't give a shit if Maccas dodges 95% of their company tax. Because the +100,000 employees don't even dodge 1% of their tax.

Look at UPF, Australia First, ALA, all the micro meme parties

They get

Yes. Lots of resources and money if you want it to take off.
Lovely. Ethnicities? Do you know why they voted green?

This faggot left work for a few months because "muh depression".

Not him but I know plenty of Curries and Chinks (law and arts students) who are just as blue-pilled as any other white uni student who vote Greens

Fuck, well I guess there's no hope is there, at least with ON they will stop the tide of non-australians

I think you have the wrong thread Ameribro

>mother voted liberal
>father voted labour
>I voted One nation
>i'm the only one that had a good win in the election

feels good man

Odd question, but are you young - 18-19?

>Ethnicities?
Indians, Arabs, a couple of Asians. All you ever meet in Melbourne. Wish they'd fuck off.

Art students maybe I'd accept. But I'm honestly impressed to hear of law students voting that way.
Normally the chinks in law is because their parents were strict on them, and no one who was raised correctly could vote for the greens
I'm not sure I would say no hope at all.
But you would need to design a platform and policies which you wish to enact. Then start to build a small team around you which you think can help you get those goals (this is where One Nation is currently failing). Then you need to get something like 5000 signatures iirc.
And then once you're an official party, it's all about spreading the message

No sir, 22.

I'm just politically detached as fuck because I, until about a few months ago, was a staunch unionist and labour supporter. Then I watched my Union and Party sperg out about Donald Trump and realised how retarded they are.

I don't know who to support at this point.

500 members

Oh well, good luck to you

Just did it for the lols. I didn't think the triggering thing was real but it is. People get physically upset by this lady i've never seen anything like it before in my lifetime

3029 reporting in
I don't talk to any of the minorities at uni, the only ones I know are here in the western suburbs. So perhapsv that skews the data a fair bit.
Down here in Hoppers and Werribee, greens aren't that popular except the kids who want to rebel against their parents.
Go to Newport or Yarraville, and it's a different story

Vote Lib Dems cunts

>Then I watched my Union and Party sperg out
>unionists
Boys, how long until Based Tone comes back to make all union movements illegal? I'd give it 3 to 4 weeks
Cheers
DUDE WEED LMAO

The thing that did it for me was watching Donald fighting for jobs to remain in the US, then seeing my Union bitch and moan about workers rights under his leadership.

So it's all good to have all the rights in the world but no workers to fall under these rights, but not okay for US Citizens to be employed under rights that have not yet even been defined to be under threat.

They they wanted all members to attend this rally they were promoting for someone else. I actually went and steered well clear of the crowd to take photos of the pitiful ammount of people that showed up, they were all self proclaimed Marxist-Communists who wanted to abolish Australian Law.

ON supports decriminalization too m80

Here was the whole rally turnout

Me with the white bag over my shoulder

Also kek at the two cunts having a blue off to the right

They don't even hide their intentions anymore

Everytime i read some bullshit like that in your picture i really wish trump anounces World War 3 Battleroyal he and putin just fuck everyone else up with nukes and everything and completely take over the world just to see these bitches have the breakdown of all breakdowns and then shut the fuck up forever because they are dead..and we are probably too...but atleast then there is a world without betas and all their fucking bullshit

Did you see the fella walking around taking photos and laughing, I was in a button up RM Williams shirt, Jeans, Boots, Sunnies and a cream Akubra? That was me, did you actually march with them or just laugh at their shit rally?

>that hamplanet wearing one of those tux shirts

Jesus

Nah I was just making a joke lad, I live nowhere near that sort of about. I would be shocked to see anyone who supports this shit in rural QLD

>mfw One Nation is now more popular than the greens

This is in King George Square, Brisbane CBD, there's a dirty greenie shithole across the river from there that they thrive in, the only thing decent there is the pubs, but I always get accosted by some drugfucked retard when I try to get a pub feed there. It's a simple joy in life to tell some Greenie pleb to fuck off and get a job and then just walk away.

>Brisbane

Of course. Do we even have a non-cucked major city anymore? Good work with the green bashing too, I deleted my normiebook and quietly cut ties with a few people after it turned out they were green supporters. I could almost smell the stench of superiority they felt over everyone else through the internet

Any brissy lads heading the story bridge hotel tomorrow? Can't wait to sink a few tinnys with my countrymen on our special day.

You know, I might, all my mates are being cucks and insisting on a small Lunch session, I might come out there for a drink or two, but I have to drive home afterwards so I can't get too fucked, my work is cucking me and demanding I come in or they will sack me.

I just sit and laugh at them, it's only as of recent i've been challenging them, they seem to shut up pretty quickly once you challenge their ideologies with facts and then turn it around by stating the horrible shit about their preferred leader and ideal policies. They don't sound so high and mighty once you show them who is politically alpha.

Thats a real shame about the work thing mate, im having a few pre drinks at a mates in the city before walking there, planning on writing myself off.

If you see me there, I should be dressed in what I described here , probably minus the hat because it'll be dark

Oh fuck it I might wear the hat, it is Australia day after all

haha sweet mate, im probably wearing jeans, addidas shirt and RM boots. I will keep an eye out. debating whether i should be the tool with the aussie flag cape.

Always be the tool with the Australian flag cape

You are right. My great uncles didn't fight at Kokoda for me not to wear it.

greens.org.au/policy
Really cunt?

>Don't vote for right-wing parties, Ausgoys.
>We don't want to vote purely on a racial standpoint.
I swear Australians are one of the most based fucking flags on this board except when they're talking about Australian politics. On this topic alone they're fucking cucked ignorant faggot Jewcunts. You literally sound like you're all 12 years old you're such dumbcunts.

>LNP doesn't give a fuck about anyone except big business and banks.
The right faction is based as fuck. I agreed with Tony Abbott completely, and I like everything Cory Bernardi does. If you disagree you can fuck off back to /r/australia.

The Greens.....

No more questions, case rejected and closed.

give me visa pls