Why are Portuguese such dishonest stealing fucks?

Why are Portuguese such dishonest stealing fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

riceinstitute.org/blog/new-maps-which-country-has-the-most-open-defecation-in-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're not white

The Moor blood run through their veins.

>TFW Poo in a loo´s are way more honest than Porgtuguese

>sample size of 12
come the fuck on

>putting 9600$ into that experiment

Do this experiment in a nigger-full neighbourhood and in a rich white one and you will have opposite results

The cucked thing to do if you find random money would be to return it. The redpilled thing to do is keep the money. It all adds up in the end.

Fuck Poortugal.

>no afican samples

What an accurate representation of a city

they're more honest than just about everybody else but the Finns. Frankly, I'm disappointed. Although I remember them doing this experiment and if I remember correctly they had different data points, I think Tokyo had 12/12 returned. It probably varies wildly in the US too, anywhere in the US in the Midwest would probably do significantly better than on the coasts.

It was filled with something they could wipe their asses with. Of course they'd return them.

>The cucked thing to do if you find random money would be to return it. The redpilled thing to do is keep the money. It all adds up in the end.
usually I take the money and return the wallet empty, claiming I already found it empty. Giving back the money is cuck, but letting someone go through the struggle of waiting for all his cards, IDs and so on is just mean...

No point in returning a wallet in a rich white neighborhood, that's barely any of their wealth anyway kek

In Paris the wallet would be stolen before the beginning of the experiment

kek

Because they got killed for the wallet before loosing it

IBERIA YES!
Gypsies moroccans and rumanos, plus the typical picaresca, keeping up our stereotypes

Somebody post the Brazilian pickpocket video

>"India is one of the most honest nations in the world!"
>by Lisa Mahapatra

I once lost my wallet on the tram, some cutie girl found it, she sent me a msg on fb and gave it back to me

The main reason might be that Indian wallets are so empty you might as well wipe your ass with them

In my experience the french are are the most dishonest in Europe (literally anything is fine if the victim is not french) followed by spanish (when abroad they steal) and an honorable mention to romania because their gysies and beggars are vile but ordinary romanians are honest

France should have a wall built around it though.

t.knows france well

Kek'd

>even Brazil returns more wallets
That's a new low

>In Paris the wallet would be stolen before the beginning of the experiment

It's more institutional than that and not just in Paris

The french steal and cheat from any foreigners as a matter of course from the professional classes like notaries and advocats, maries down to waiters. The only decent people in France are the Roman Catholics and there are not many of them left. The rest are just criminals and thieves.

t. lived in France for many years but speaks fluent french with no accent and knows the French

>Lisbon

Why does Portugal look darker than India?

Because the map was edited lol

Faggots leave our glorious oldest ally alone, and the one traitor Brit shut the fuck up

Its only 50 bux.
Put 500$ in it and see how honest people end up.

I'm going to ask someone else to answer my question.

it's fine
hence the divisions
95% confidence intervals are =9 for non-shitholes
5 to 8 can swing either way, more samples needed

i'm gonna go ahead and say i'm pleasantly surprised by mumbai

Im surprised any of them were returned

I would have taken the money and returned the wallet

>no israel

tbqh, in Portugal social circles are small.
Most people here trust their family and friends with their lives but don't trust any outsiders.
Things are changing because of the influence of the US and Europe, especially among younger people.

Also, picking Lisbon is setting yourself for failure. There is an army of romanians roaming around downtown Lisbon specialized in detecting unprotected wallets and stealing them. We are almost as bad as Barcelona on that front.

Don't fall for this jewish divide and conquer thread.

zurich jews kek

>Lisa Mahapatra

If they did this test in Australia it would be 0/12.

>Paris = 0

Gypsies

>Zurich 4/12
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this...

> Switzerland
literal mountain kikes

What a comprehensive test. Tells you a lot about a place.

They are honorary Pajeets by virtue of electing an Indian-origin PM

>Greece naming themselves most hardworking and trustworthy

Fucking lost

Portugal is an African kingdom

no point? really tyrone? Social worker didnt teach you basic rules of behavior ?

>12 wallets in cities with millions of people are a good representative of the overall honesty of the entire population
>you would never make this thread if Finland didn't happen to returned 11 out of 12

Fuck off Siberian-In-Denial

Once found 240 bucks on the ground with no walled. just straight cash. I took that shit and when someone came in asking if anyone found any money i didn't say shit. If you somehow lose that much on the ground you dont deserve it in the first place

Portugal is a warning for civilization. For hundreds of years this small country did more than others country, military, science, arts, technology. And then everything falls apart.

I like to think they are being punished by the hell they create in Brazil when dump slaves here and refused to send them back to Africa when slavery finally ended.

Poo in loos return wallet, nobody takes it back because fecal matter on it.
Get to keep wallet while being morally superior.

you're a huge faggot bitch and you are what is wrong with society. you are the type of person who will not let a person merge onto a highway in rush hour traffic.

fuck you and i am sure you must not be doing well in life to have that kind of mentality, you little bitch

>and refused to send them back to Africa
When slavery ended, Brazil was already independent

I will put a plug in your ass

oh shit are you the guy that lost that cash?

No, i just plugged his ass weeks ago and shit is backing up into his brain.

>When slavery ended, Brazil was already independent

But who where in charge? ((you)) don't lead properly, manly.

A proto SJW end up losing the throne and we became this Nigeria with many whites.

you're right, there's no italy

i would keep the money and return the wallet.

here

100% theft in dublin(tourism burn out) and limerick (criminals)

50% in galway and cork

and 0% theft outside in small towns and villages

Professionals will treat foreigners as honestly as natives

>i would keep the money and return the wallet.

That's very Greek of you.

>there's no italy

Vatican is still a country though but you are right, Italy is gone Want to see Milan Cathedral again before Saudis get it and destroy all the statues and make it a mosque

anyway the italian result would be 1/12

Lost a wallet with my cashed paycheck in it once. Could not believe I got it back with the whole $800 still. The old guy would not take a reward...I jammed a $100 in his shirt pocket and left. Way I see it I deserved to loose the whole 8 so what is a hundred...

Lisbon isnt portugal

>that sample size
Into the trash it goes.

Not very accurate desu. No wallets were returned in Romania and Reader's Digest employees were robbed.

Lisbon is full of niggers and gypsies.

I have heard a lot about bags being stolen from tourists etc. Is it the white French or the north african Muslims?

Fuck gypsies (Romani people). Fuck Romania. Ceausescu and his wife should be burned Alive instead for not genociding them. Worse than Muslims.

Rio is MUCH worse and scored better than Lisbon. No excuses portuga

Don't even bother in Africa? Why is this so racist?

delete this

I'm surprised we returned 4, I wonder where in Rio they dropped them.
I thought not only none would be returned, but whoever found it would use business cards and family photos to blackmail and ransom the owner.

He still came in 2nd behind a former Africa white colonialist.

All pajeets welcome to helsinki-mumbai honest boys club

7 is kinda surprising, makes you wonder where exactly they've dropped wallets.

8 out of 12 returned. Hungary stronk.

This map is shit.

>RJ: 4/12
>Lisboa: 1/12
Even mixed blood betweeen Portuguese, indians an niggers is better than pure Portuguese.

S U O M I
U
O
M
I

>Lisbon
They were nigs or gypsies

That's an altered image, "best ally"

source: riceinstitute.org/blog/new-maps-which-country-has-the-most-open-defecation-in-the-world/

see this

They return the wallet but without the money in it.

I noticed that as well. They sever seem to be included in these types of cross-cultural social surveys. Not sure why.

im surprised by moscow. i thought all russians were criminals but 7/12. not bad.

your supposed to give 10% as a finders fee, not fucking 12.5, guy was probably so disgusted that you didnt know that , that he didnt want anything from you.

>Study of 12 samples is enough to generalise an entire nation

Lmaoing @ ur knawledge

I'd say in the north maybe 4-5/12, in the south they'd go rob the house of the fuckers who dared to lose their wallets in their territory

absolute garbage "experiment". Zurich is probably one of the best places to get your wallet back