BERLIN: Anti-Trump Feminists chant "Allahu Akbar" at "Women's March" against Inauguration

liveleak.com/view?i=c8d_1485112183#zZx0ciIxDzbJRIjg.01

What did they mean by this?

They meant they want brown cocks up their arse.

it doesn't mean anything. it's just another libertard mutation. vegan muslim lesbian feminists.

LBGTVMP

Can't wait until another truck happening happens so I can laugh at the german cucks even more

It means that they're getting a bit too obvious, and they should dial it back a bit, dumb goy, can't trust them with anything.

Nothing. Muslim calls to prayer is a common everyday occurrence in Deutschstan.

They meant

>salaaim alaikum Mehmet, please fuck my pink asshole

>english signs
>english slogans
>shouting allahu akbar
>mc donalds in the background
>berlin
I googled "pussy grabs back berlin" and it appears to be legit.

really sad when the only way to tell a video is from germany are the allahu akbar chants of white middle class women

There is something wrong with white people genetically.

Hence the white genocide, duh.

if digits Berlin gets nuked

Mix of over and misplaced empathic projection and widespread innate suicide ideation is a hell of a drug.

Every problem in white societies can be put down to these two features. Think about it.

What's wrong with these people?
Seriously, what is going on in countries like Germany and Sweden with thses retarded women chating allahu ackbar'
Do they even know what does that means and implies? It's like they live in the fucking Matrix, for fucks sake.

This. Its all about attention.

If you think women make sense you must've never met one.
Which considering your Chinese is probably likely.

Its like they're doing it on purpose to destroy themselves.

This is very good

>english signs
>english slogans

>"die sprache der väter ist die sprache der täter"

i live in a village, so its generally not as bad as in the city. but even here the streets are full with antifa-stickers.
>against the middle
>if someone says something racist make sure they never do it again
>against the silent majority
>no discussion
i removed them 3 times, the street was clear for a while, yesterday it was full again.

lol yurop is beyond repair.

>reading a verse from the quran while using disgusting vulgar language like pussy grasp back

Ho Lee Fuk Germany. Get your women under control.

So I guess stop coming here then right?

please, don't mix people affected by daddy issues with people who aren't

Who just had the biggest women march because of a white Male presidency?

If they thought you would be annoyed by hearing allu akbar they would shout it too.

It means the left is composed of children that can't get their ideology in a straight line.

"Ugh males are horrible and mean!"
"More Muslims please!"

>40 people represent everyone in a state of 80m

Meanwhile you Burgers have 2 million women and nu-males marching through Washington, doing the black power salute, listening to black transgender speakers saying the next president should have AIDS, listening to BLM activists reading from the communist manifesto, watching Madonna just being Madonna, .... yeah goy, Germany is cucked.

>saying the next president should have AIDS
wait what

>What did they mean by this?

>Chant allahu akbar and no body turns an eye. Say hail hitler and everyone loses their shit
Hans fire the ovens up

How are you posting, Xiao? I thought China tightened its VPN laws.

Add in stagnated birthrates (if you took out immigrate related births, Europeans are as low as the Japanese), Leftist infiltration within academia, and importation of foreigners to increase manpower and birthrate, then you'd be right on the dot m8.

Watch out for trapped stickers, user.

kek..this is like the saying all femenists are pro choice but no one wants to adopt! whos gunna convert to islam?? no one! its incredibly laughable

Top kek

i know how to remove that shit quick and safe.
gee, i went to school here - i know how these fucks operate
but thanks for the advice chinese government official

Fuck it.
Seriously just fuck it!
Let all the fucking muslims in.
See how these dumb bitches feel in a few years, they will be begging for some handsome white spec ops motherfucker to save their lives.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF?

The dude that posted it on twitter confirmd it was germany.

I live in Istanbul and hearing this """"praying"""" 5 times a day sung by some old long bearded bastard is fucking horrifying.How people are so used to this I can never understand.Since I was a kid the sound of praying always spooked me.

Probably the most pitiful country in the world at the moment. Sad.

Shame they didn't explode.
I wish Magic were real and aloha snackbar was the incantation for self-destruction.

Why so hostile Germany, China just trying to help

I have to admit that "pussy grabs back" is a very nice slogan.

Maybe you the anti-muhammed.

It's catchy... but it doesn't really make much of a point. It has a lot of bark but no bite.

Maybe I just have my head in the sand but I have no clue what women are trying to say they want here other than perhaps a sexist net elevation.

damn is western pussy really that wet for my small brown dick?

Yes, also fuck off we're full.

good to hear and why the fuck would i move from one shit hole to another? aussie cunt

If I had any form of power in this shithole, the first thing I'd do would destroy 2/3 of the mosques.There are literally 2 mosques in 1km square everywhere.The sound goes more than that.Last year, the government's institution for Religious Affairs exceeded its 5.4 billion TL (~1.4 billion $).Islam is the worst thing happened to Turks.

That's just Berlin. It's like a containment camp for most of Germany's degeneracy.

wat happen when muhammed and anti-muhammed collide?

The difference between us and them is that we genuinely love when the left hurls meaningless insults at us. They pretend to laugh about it, but they're just masking the fact that they're extremely triggered by it.

It was a critical mistake to move the Bundestag from Bonn to Berlin. Bonn was just full of bureaus and at least at the weekends every politician went home to there little towns were there voters live. But they stay in Berlin and get fucked up with drugs, parties, and pseudo internationalist lefties shit until they despise the rest of Germany. So after a time they want to destroy it and turn the hole nation into a big Berlin.

Feminists chanting Allahu Ackbar is like Jews chanting Heil Hitler.
The only difference is that it would be weird to hear that from a Jew, while it makes sense for white women to lack any logic.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
RAPEFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE

Was there a womens march in China?

Same here, they put their shit stickers everywhere on the streets. Fucking trash.

Protests get pre-emptively shut down here.

Feminist activists don't really care about the actual cause, they only care for their hatred of modern civilization, and for that they will ally with any other hate group, no matter how asinine is the alliance.

They explode, duh.

Pay attention.