Hmm... trully makes you think, doesn't it?

Hmm... trully makes you think, doesn't it?

> dude material wealth is more valuable than family and fulfillment in life lmao

>one will have a legacy and influence human history for the 10,000 years
>the other will die alone in a hospice and quickly forgotten

Really get your neural net CPU learning doesn't it?

This.

Fpbp

The very fact that people genuinely think material wealth is more important than family is why the white race is on a fast track to it's demise.

/thread

I agree

This tbqh

such a retarded mindset

eventually we'll all be forgotten, yet NOONE on the internet seems to understand

they always just smugly lash out with some retarded religious nonsense (btw if christianity was right it doesn't matter if you have children or not, because we all infinitely live on in heaven anyways)

checkmate atheists AND christcucks

As a - broke, tired, depressed - father myself, I miss those carefree days when I was childless.

But when I see my childless cousins, with no meaning or purpose in their lives, I pity them.

Because I AM the guy who raise the future. A very racist future.

fpbp and doubles

Follow this logic you should stop breathing right now because eventually your lungs will fail and you will die.

Stop projecting your defeatism

Your children will be probably raped and killed in the incoming caliphate of Europe user.

i'm neet and poor so i can't relate to either of these window stickers, but this is true.

not really
one couple wanted kids
the other didn't
stop being an autist

Based mexibro doing serious real talk

Kek if he's so rich why is he driving the """muscle""" car of autists? His wife probably has a vice around his wallet and nuts so he decided to act out and buy this $20 g monstrosity on wheels.

Kids don't cost that much and they give purpose to the wealth you create.

>cultural capitalism

>every single animal lives to breed and give on their genes to the next generation
>humans manage to delude themselves into thinking this is somehow bad

They're the worst type, the ones that think they have money.

Exactly. They're too broke for a decent mustang or camero so they get a used challenger for like $18 grand and then clog the fast lane going slower than fuck. I've seen many such cases. Sad!

>driving a Dodge
wealth status confirmed

>All these normies tricked into 18 years of slavery by roasties

American cars are for poor people

>me a failure, straight, no money
>1st sister, married, two kids, small house but crazy happy, I saw them glow when they had their kids
>2nd sister, "gay", no thoughts about kids, going on two holidays this year, house, nice car

I know what I'd pick, kids every time. I'm probably old than most of you though.

Don't wait too long user's. Once your life is shit and you see a little baby look at you and your heart wants it, it's too late.

>gook cars are for poor people
fixed

in a couple generations your genetics are so far gone that they are not even idenditfyiable at face value.
Look at a family tree and go back 5 generations. There is a citys worth of people there.

Why are there so many threads discouraging raising a family today?

Mgtow is Jew rat propaganda. Live a Christian life and raise Christian children.

Its not about religion, Hanz
Its about the preservation of western culture and traditional values

Unless you are Nobel Prize tier you will be forgotten quickly

No amount of children or women can solve your unhappiness, only you yourself can find the path of light

What a cringy poorfag mentality lmao

His wealth creates more influence than your pathetic genes can ever achieve. Your echo is a mere mumble to a billionaire's, even if he's childless

Why?

>shitskins
>based

nice one hehe

also i simply LOVE the fucking "hurrdurr ur a nihilist so u MUST KILL URSELF RITE NAO XD"-meme

fucking kill yourself you degenerate leaf

I saw one on a mini-van. Mom, boy, girl, puppy, soccer ball on the left side.

Man, girl on a stripper pole on the right side.

>Not having children makes you a billionaire

Thanks for the tip Bulgaria

You can have a family and still be wealthy. Trump for example. I own my own home and vehicles zero debt. Six white children. We go on vacation and long trips all the time. Kids can be expensive but you can also be frugal while having them and give them a good upbringing.

>wealthy

>driving that old shit
lmao he is poor and without fammily. he has literaly nothing

We waz Astro physicians

Having children is pure egoism. When you have children you think about your future. The more children you have the better chances you have to get a good time being old. Raise a kid who happens to get rich and it's the jackpot.

Most old childless people are poor and forsaken.

straya for the win

What if money makes you fulfilled? What if painting masterpieces makes you fulfileld?

The "yeah I'm poor, fat and unimportant, but at least I have some kids. Thought they'll also turn out to be losers, but at least they exist!" is a coping mechanism for people who never achieved anything.

I'd rather be a bum.

yes, and?

>Having children is pure egoism
A little bit of that. Genetics and spreading the the family genetics successfully is a trophy of all involved usually as well. Grandparents and other close family usually take pride in seeing how well their family/genes flourish (it's natural).

wait is this supposed to be sarcasm?

so tell me about the legacy of peasant farmer john from england who had 15 children only 2 of which survived into adulthood.

having children who grow up to be intelligent and inspirational individuals is more likely than you becoming fucking DaVinci, which i guess you assume happens when you don't have kids. might as well MGTOW as well.

Slide thread
>sage

No not really.

Intelligence is like 80% genetics, besides many of the obvious things needed for success in life like beauty.

If you are an ugly loser then your kids will most likely be the same.

If you're not, well, being unsuccessful will make your kids chance worse.

Money should be your primary goal so you can give your family the best there is.

OP's picture is a false dichotomy but this is very common among people with family:

>I chose my family over success

like they had any chance to be succesful. Its a coping mechanism.

I'd respect a poor fat unimportant man with children than some wealthy accomplished MGTOW

The population increasing exponentially also means the greater abundance of enlightened individuals. Example if you were halve or slice up the population you might have to pick which human historically you could keep. Einstein or Jonas Salk? Newton? Curie? You can only pick one. The odds of a great person go up with population just like in a video game.

>
>so tell me about the legacy of peasant farmer john from england who had 15 children only 2 of which survived into adulthood.

Better than peasant farmer jack who was single and died alone at 45 I guess

As long as you stay on that side of the wall we are going to be just fine.

>Its a coping mechanism
That's true in some cases. Quite a few fuck ups end up with kids. They have bad habits and little self control.

What's with the tears Akhmed?

>can't have fulfillment without kids meme

fix'd

42 years old and a millionaire, no kids, no wife, no worries.

>it's defeatism to admit that our lives will ultimately be forgotten
Is this the thread for retards?

children and STD are both God's punishment for enjoying unprotected sex

There's a happy medium somewhere. I think my parents overproduced and I was practically living in poverty even though my dad was making 6 figures.

Makes me think people who can afford a Porsche can't afford the taste to not put that shitty sticker on it.

If the guy gets rid of the woman, he can have even more money. Think about it.

>making 6 figures
>practically living in poverty

This.
Money is just paper or a number in a screen which the kikes control.

>kid
>nigger still there

ITT: cucks who fell for the "have children" meme

my 10/10 japanese girlfriend and I are living in hedonistic heaven every day meanwhile you are wageslaving away to pay the $250,000+ it costs to raise a kid until it turns 18 then overdoses on marijuana or gets beaten to death by a pack of niggers in college or just becomes a useless sack of shit degenerate welfare queen for the rest of it's life.

Lucky them, they can purchase a golden coffin.

heheh yes yes, consume and don't reproduce!!!

heheeh good goy GOOD!

Both are shitty cars

could you buy me a game on Steam please?

>things that never happened

>one will have a legacy and influence human history for the 10,000 years

Uh huh, sure. Mate, most people are Baldricks. They're losers, their kids will be losers, their progeny ten thousand years from now will be losers. Especially in this day and age, where there is an abundance of humanity, the only chance you have of your children being influential is if you're one of the ultra wealthy.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with having kids. Frankly in this day and age being a GOOD parent is far more admirable than being another work-focused wank who, when you finally retire, will figure out that you have no fucking family or even any hobbies to wile away the hours because your life has been nothing but you running through a maze to try and get a piece of cheese. But don't blow smoke up your own arse and act like that by shitting out a kid you will be remembered even a thousand years from now. You'll be lucky to be a footnote in a family tree, and most families these days don't keep records of the family tree, meaning you're going to be forgotten as soon as nobody in your family can look at a picture of you and know who you are.

>be german cuck
>dude we'll all be gone soon
>sad!
>import millions of shitskins
>make interracial shitbabies
>leave them something to remember me by

The cuckwagon is more expensive than that shitbox

t. /o/

It's all about hitting the game over screen last.

He's lying. Millionaires can't exist under sharia law.

yeah the legacy thing was probably some BS but im pretty sure having a large, connected family would be much better than having tons of money when youre old

as long as youre not completely dirt poor that is

Literally nothing matters though

are you sure, it doesn't look like a porsche at all to me

Then your kid becomes a childless NEET. All that work for nothing.

He said WHITE race Ahmed.

dayum

Damnit! Beat me by like three posts.

>What if money makes you fulfilled?
Then you're a sad waste of space.

>What if painting masterpieces makes you fulfileld?
Kiddo, genius artists don't drive around with inane stickers on the back window of their cars. They're too busy actually creating things to show off stupid ideas to get a rise out of fellow citizens.

It's actually written that when humans have reproduced for 1,000,000,000 generations God comes down and examines the DNA of all humans on earth.

All of these people and their decedents win an all expenses paid 2 week holiday in Corfu.

stay single your pockets jingle

porsche is for cucks. Get a mans car

I have no idea how can a guy stand living with a woman if he doesn't intend to ever have kids, like having a gf who lives on her own is fine but actually having to spend time with her all the time just to have sex? sounds terrible t b h

We leave a bigger impact on world than just the fact that we have kids. Our actions and relationships in life also make an impact in history because our lives aren't isolated. we have idols, friends, enemies, etc. that all impact our lives, which in turn impact our children's lives and so on. Just because you aren't remembered by name doesn't mean you didn't play an important, if minor part in human history.

If you want to be remembered by name forever just go kill a bunch of people. I guarantee you that's the easiest, most foolproof method for history to acknowledge your name forever.

What if sharing your life with a woman, and having children in your house 24/7 makes you incredibly unhappy?

Get a job so you're not IN your house 24/7.

>influence human history
>the average goy slave-donkey and his kids

WEW. The absolute DELUSION of mindless breeders.

I do wonder how many of you pro-marriage&kids people are actually anywhere near marriageable age yourself.

It's all good a 17 year old saying "yeah when I'm older ofcourse I will get married and have kids because I'm not a degenerate".

But when you're actually in your 30s suddenly the idea of giving up your comfy life in favor of living with some roastie and kids for the next 20 years doesn't seem so appealing.

I could but you'd have to send me nudes

I bet this really fucks u up op

I don't get it.

Congrats, but you're alone and you're going to die with no real connections. Richest man in the graveyard.