Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwNZS5rosRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
youtube.com/watch?v=x1Zuo2JtTdY
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy Australia day you pooftah.

Why is there a monkey on that poster?

why go through all that effort on the face when you're just going to leave your hands decrepit and granny-looking?

>invasion
>murder
>rape
>theft

What the fuck do they think the abos were doing before Europeans? They raped the fuck out of each other and their children. Majority of women's skulls were found bludgeoned to death with a blunt object. THEY RAPED AND CONTINUE TO RAPE THEIR CHILDREN

Wow, that's some harsh, fascist, divisive language on that poster comrade

>"rape"
What kind of sick bastard would rape an abo? Jesus Chri-
>Australians
oh

Why did you rape the Abos you goofy weirdos

Aussie niggers drown their own three year old daughters as they are anally raped. Fucks sake this is why there was a stolen generation to prevent this shit.

They are literally at lower levels of consciousness than Europeans. Their every day consciousness is like being stoned and drunk at the same time feels like for us.

I don't think many people realise this.

How do you invade nomads tho?

Holy shit her mangled monkey hands

Pretty sure thats an Australopithecus

How about ports and airports so the good people of earth can experience our land? What about universities and markets to distribute knowledge, goods and services? A constitution with thousands of years of foresight in order to keep our system fair?

Do you know how I know an idiot? They use phrases like "invasion day."

Did any aboriginals actually get killed on January 26th of 1788?

what the fuck you have against abos you dumb racist cunt, they lived on your land before you, you are an invador over there, you collective offspring of the british prison trash

seriously, what have you done to help an abo to overcome the terrible injustice he is forced to endure? i mean have you even FUCKING tried at all? how dare you call this person a monkey?

No. The settlers pretty much left them alone since they were well aware of the concept of primitive savages. Most of the time they were on good terms. Benelong (i.e. where the Opera House is) was named after an aboriginal guy who was friends with the governor.

>invader

Of what country? They didn't have any claim to the land. We took it fair and square.

They're dumb as fuck. Imagine a slightly below average Estonian.

of COURSE they did, you didn't just know how to read their language system
>straya BTFO
>how can they ever recover

They moved from place to place. They have no claim to the land, fuck head.

how dumb could they possibly be? DUMB ENOUGH to deserve GENOCIDE??? huh? didn't think so. Didn't think so at ALL!!

They also killed each other to stake a claim over the land they moved to. And raped the women and children who came with it.

Yes.

yeah but they had a claim on the continent, because DUUUHH they fucking lived there, now how about that??

>16
Was Austria just btfo?

>rape
>raping abbos

Their language is just as bad as yours. The only thing putting you above them is that you guys managed to invent a writing system. Flubba wabba noonga!

They're lucky they are still around. Other cultures would have killed them all and made them extinct.

Ignore the Estonian, he's just lonely.

happy victory day cunt

>we can't have flags on our national day because it's racist
>it's only racist because aboriginals have their own special race flag

something both sides can agree on: IT'S BEEN 200 YEARS I THINK ABOUT TIME TO STOP THE BOATS

okay guys, I stop now, you win, I was just having a laugh because I have a stupid sense of humor

you are all alright, strayans, don't take it personally

look at the woman in that picture and tell me if you think the rape claim is 100% believable

thanks mate

Abbos legitimately look like monkeys
They really do

Now I see why you lot get along so well with fingolians

the conquered have no rights.

I'd rather rape an Emu to be perfectly honest.

do you have any clue what we were dealing with?
you do not.

here you go a writing system. i and u are optional.

also this is a little coincidental
youtube.com/watch?v=hwNZS5rosRQ

>rape
>murder
>theft

IT'S MY LAND
IT'S MY LAAAND
MY LAND BITCH
SUCK ME OFF
YOU WHITE DOG

Face
9/10
Arms
Michelle Obama/10
Hands
0/10

Abbos triggered #abbostriggered. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

There was nothing wrong with the British first arriving here since the Aboriginal people had no legitimate claim to the entirety of the country. They didn't own it for the same reason that I don't own any acres on the moon. You can't claim something you aren't physically using. However, it was wrong to be violent against the Aboriginals and it was wrong to use any land that they were actually using. We could've had a voluntary economic relationship with the Aboriginal people and they would've benefited enormously. Instead we decided to financially rape them with the welfare state.

How would you know where to suck? Aboriginals get sub-incised as opposed to the slightly less evil circumcised.

Hard to believe some early 'strayan or two didn't have to rape one off a bet desu

>They didn't own it for the same reason that I don't own any acres on the moon.
it's settled. america owns the moon.

>You can't claim something you aren't physically using.
suppose you own a farm, it's 1600 acres. suppose you don't notice me build a massive fucking fort on it.
too bad, you weren't using it. you left it bare anyway! I will make better use of the rest until you learn better.

>we do

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
FUCKING WHY

>MFW the activist groups (and individual people) who protest Australia day also largely support the Palestinian people.

the only reason some people have sex with them is because of a bet. I knew a guy in the army who had sex with one, traded a packet of durries to fuck her in some long grass near Archies in Palmo up in the NT. Once he finished, he took the durries and legged it. Spent 6 hours in the shower washing himself with turps. Don't know what he was supposed to have won, but I doubt it was worth it.

Can you believe the monkeys have their own paper? They were crying at the sign being attacked all the time, burned, they reported a knife being used one time.

It was actually an ax to smash the fucker in.

Abos are part Denisovian rather than the glorious Neanderthal master race.

Are these even female?

More like, you inherit some land and displace the native animal population that lives on it when you develop it.

>it's settled. america owns the moon.
So the US government owns the entire moon because they landed on it once 50 years ago?

>too bad, you weren't using it
That would be too bad if I never purchased the land and just found it whilst only using 1 acre at a time. That doesn't constitute ownership. Using 5% of a large country and building 0 borders is not ownership.

Feels good man

And now a song.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1Zuo2JtTdY

Imagination if the Chinese or Spanish had of gotten here first. There would be no aborigines. Happy invasion day cunts!

I for one always look forward to the yearly day of social media filling with lefties wanting to change Australia Day to White Guilt Day while us normal people just have a barbeque, a few drinks and celebrate having a first-world country.

Americans have it the same on Thanksgiving or somesuch, yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Take some time to listen to some beautiful Aboriginal art, goyim.

thanksgiving they whine about the native americans getting btfo

independence day/fourth of july they whine about that plus slavery and gun violence and fireworks killing the planet and fossil fuel gets thrown in there too usually just for the sake of muh climate change rather than any particular historical or customary significance

anyway. happy straya day cunts! you lads still remain muh favorite poasters

>stoned
>drunk
must be quite fucking awesome

It's only bad when white people do it

>whine and bitch when white people take over black peoples land
>cheer and applaud when black people take over white peoples land

Just with the delirium, none of the euphoria

Captain Crook

ABORIGINAL TRIBE SAYS "THANK YOU" ON AUSTRALIA DAY

Fuck. I remember last year you were arguing about whether it was invasion or not. I realized that i havent talked with anyone since then.