Trump bringing to another level

Trump bringing to another level

>FAKE HANDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1B_pZC8aWU
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZVocWZQUB0
news.com.au/technology/innovation/design/astonishing-footage-sparks-claims-donald-trumps-inauguration-bodyguard-had-fake-arms/news-story/f7d27b11f0477067beefcace90773441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy kek

That's clever, but why not just put the fake hands in his pockets?

based

BAD ASS

Wait till he has fake people who are actually just giant guns.

This is only the beginning.

Maybe Trump tiny hands should get a set?

Why not just openly carry? Much more intimidating.

>grab a girls pussy
>"relax babe, it's a fake hand"
>real hand is in her butthole

What if the terrorist has two fake hands and a assault weapon ?

nah, thats a cyborg bodyguard.
anyone tries anything funny he sheds his fake hands/legs/head and becomes a ball of guns shooting in every direction.

how the fucks this even make sense

Maybe I should dox you and tell the emus where you're hiding?

>get attacked
>try and draw gun
>fake arm gets in the way
>President dies

I don;t think you can give this one to Trump. Secret Service probably been doing it for years.

WEARING A FAKE HAND IS THE ULTIMATE REDPILL, YOU TWOHANDKEKS

watch the video.

they eventually move.

him holding his pinky is probably some sort of code

or or, hear me out for one second, the guy lost his hand and is wearing a fake hand on daily basis and has nothing to do with his gun?

Because it's fake news not fake hands.

Let me break it down to you. That guy is Trumps long time friend who traveled with him from the alternate timeline.

He has to cover the device he is covering, It is something that has never been seen here before.

In every other timeline trump was killed by an assailant, the device hidden allowed the man to transfer to the original timeline before it split.

This then allowed Trump and his team to make further changes in an attempt to avert this.

Look how Trump thanks this man personally later on.

This time he succeeded, however this meant that Trumps companion could no longer exist in this time line.

He sacrificed himself for the USA

he's armed

Why are they giving away their game?

That's actually really retarded.

Fake news.

underated

AWESOME

Trump needs to get a pair of these to cover up his tiny hands lmfao.

SMALL HANDS DRUMPF hahahahahaha

kek

>giant bodyguard's head and shoulders hinge backwards
>a platform with a midget and a minigun rises from the abdominal cavity

The small hand meme finally got to him and he issued extra size man gloves to the reptilian "bodyguards"?

kekd

F

Seems like alternative facts

delt

I read Trump has his own private security

I fucking LOVE this administration.

This is literally the best shit ever. That motherfucker probably has cybernetic aim assist in his eyeballs and shit too.

youtube.com/watch?v=b1B_pZC8aWU

Smart move, he doesn't trust the CIA's Manchurian candidate 'lone gunmen' who magically get through all the government issued security so he has his own bodyguards who are ready.

I'm skeptical. I need more.

>what is the element of suprise

sad

TEXTBOOK FASCISM

I'm impressed at the level of detail here. They went as far as to use a robotic hand for maximum believability

twist pinky to release zyklon b

He has two prosthetic hands and two full auto 9mm machine guns under his coat ready to go.

He was the physical proximity defender, that is why he focused on Trump and wife.

The woman walking with him was also the same. They were ready to throw down and defend and take bullets if go time was necessary.

The long range support isn't visible in the video, fake hands was close range hit man style defense.

Imagine if shit had gone down, he would have raised his machine guns, flinging those fake hands behind him, exposing his full auto 9mm with Secret service special ammo JHP p++. He would have spanned around to deal with any threat and soak up bullets in his soft armor to protect the God emperor.

lmao

Kek. Fucking this.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZVocWZQUB0

damn this almost makes me wish for an assassination attempt just to see how prepared the guy was. would be some hollywood quality material for sure

Element of surprise, Abo.

Fembots

because that looks like his fake hand is holding a gun

Fuck

Lol this user finished Trump!

Invisible cloaking technology.

Alex jones is right....

Thank fuck.
I think it's mix of private and SS.

From what, like it's a secret that the Secret Service is packing?

Kek. Take my (you).

underrated

DID YOU JUST ASSUME I HAD HANDS?

TOP LEVEL BANTER RIGHT HERE

BASED TRUMP

THE HAND HAS COME TO LIFE!!

how can the element of surprise come from someonee whose job is to react?

They weren't fake. He was walking not holding them too. I saw this section live from what I gather they just keep their hands like that ready to draw whatever sub machine gun they have under there. Not a big deal. A few of them were holding their hands like that. Not fake tho.

top kek

>you are now aware that the SS actually produces disposable organic arms

So basically anime that Trump is going to make real is Jojo?

Straight out of a yaoi manga

This gif has always bothered me because of the weird and stiff way the guy in the back stands and that pretty much explains everything.

It's even the same guy in that picture.

no wonder why his coat is so fucking big on him

Fake hands aside, why does the guy look so out of place? I didn't even look at his hands before my attention was on him in the background because of how strange he looked.

Like... ugh...

Pretty good, Mmhhkay

We're lawyers!

>Relax girl
Really made me think

Kek

God please

Tiny head cause huge coat to hide UZI or P90.

Fucking agent 47 there

Personal bodygaurds like to stand out as an imposing figure while still standing in a non-threatening pose.

It's a funny meme but the guys hands probably aren't fake. If you watch the inauguration parade he moves them a lot more.

Fun fact, my mother went to high school with that dude, he's from Georgia. If I ever see him I'll ask about the hands

He never asked for this...

You don't get it...trump and the secret service guy changed roles and trump had to use fake hands because his hands are like 3/4 the size of normal hands which we totally not care about but one could have found out because of it soooooo...you know

I'm actually surprised there wasn't a story bashing Trump for having a trigger happy SS bodyguard or some nonsense.

kekked

kekkity

too late msm is all over it.

news.com.au/technology/innovation/design/astonishing-footage-sparks-claims-donald-trumps-inauguration-bodyguard-had-fake-arms/news-story/f7d27b11f0477067beefcace90773441

diese is eine gute witz ya

>wear fake hands
>so you can masturbate while watching first ladys ass close range

Those are extra fake hands for trump so he doesnt look like a small handed prick in front of the world

Fuck that is a beautiful gun. I would have sex with that gun.

He actually had his hands REPLACED with guns, an automatic rifle on the right and a shotgun on the left. He then had fake hands placed over these. Even a pat down search will not reveal the hidden weapons, which he can fire before anyone even realizes he is armed. Naturally he fires the guns by moving his big toe, around which is tied a string that runs up his leg, loops around his balls, winds around his back and chest several times, then runs down his arm to the firing mechanisms. The right toe fires the shotgun, while the left toe fires both rifle AND shotgun. This is possibly an oversight in design. The rifle arm fires caseless rounds, every third round being a tracer, while the shotgun fires regular buckshot, with every third round being a non lethal beanbag. Unlike the toe string firing mechanism, this is not an oversight, the beanbag rounds are intended to prolong a targets suffering. The man himself is named Hillary Clinton. Obviously not his birth name, his name was changed so that should he ever kill someone, the ensuing media and legal chaos around the man's name will allow Trump to escape the country to his private island fortress from where he will fire the time nukes.

>unload 100 round clips on liptard with a pocket knife
>kill 30 bystanders

JUSTICE GUN MORPHING

that's one scary motherfucker

anyone know what happened to Trumps personal bodyguards he had before he had the secret service?

i believe SS uses glocks
.357 magnum
like a .40 glock but with the hotter .357 round

this. element of surprise is for initiation, not retaliation. fuckwads

They were private, they likely protect Ivanka and the sons but they would have a lot more security hires than this time last year.

I find that hard to believe. The most serious bodyguards around wouldn't use just pistols. And if they did I doubt they'd use crappy glocks.