I have a ton of anecdotal evidence suggesting otherwise

I have a ton of anecdotal evidence suggesting otherwise.
Red pill me on this conflict Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/blog/a-tale-of-two-soldiers-01-19-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like having a small brother. You'll pick on him all the time, but if someone else starts doing it, you'll step in and protect him.
It's kinda like that, except we both think of ourselves as the older bro.

The ones who promote the hatred are either 12 year old children or foreigners who have a Croatian friend so they feel obligated to hate Serbs (or vice versa)

Pretty much everyone in the Balkans hates Serbs

bump

this

/thread

Except the part where you made the conflict a national holiday. If i recall even your local jews were pissed at you lately.

serbs are subhumans
croats are humans

Thats all really,.

>Pretty much everyone hates Serbs

Fixed that!

>Ireland

>The ones who promote the hatred are either 12 year old children or foreigners who have a Croatian friend so they feel obligated to hate Serbs (or vice versa)

ok

This, stay good famalams

Also checked.

I'll explain it to you in one picture OP.

Before the conflict, Yugoslavia was in the top 20 developed countries of the world.

>you made the conflict a national holiday
We made our liberation a national holiday. We're not celebrating the conflict, we're celebrating our sovereignty.

Removing that inscription doesn't mean we hate serbs, it means we love those who gave their lives defending this country.

Why Croats are bulling everyone in Balakans?

The leave only some km of coast to Slovenia and Bosnia. None to Serbia.

/thread

>our liberation
>not mass deportation of all undesirables once NATO stepped in to back you up
Because Croats. Istria was Italian before ww2.

I LOVE BOTH OF YOU AND JUST WANT YOU TO GET ALONG CAN'T WE ALL JUST AGREE KOSOVO IS SERBIA?

Serbia has been my bitch for many years.

>mass deportation
Nobody got deported, your people fled on their own, with irrational fears of being killed by muh evil ustaše.
Next you'll tell me Serbian nationalist propaganda had nothing to do with inciting that.

Kosovo is Serbia. Šiptars are worse then niggers.

>Does serbs really hate croats?
No.

>we dindu nothing Croats
Go figure. Tito whitewashing you from being considered a nazi was a mistake.

The whole Yugoslavia was a mistake.

It sure was.
On the other hand if we formed Greater Serbia after ww1 you would be butthurt Austrian minority now.

Again with this thread. Some westerner trow a bone and morons start to fight and put a show, while they laugh. I don't love Croats neither i hate them but honestly i would rather live with them, then any of you fucking Western cuckfucks. To each his own. Fuck you all.

Same country, if you think about it

Spavate li vi u dijaspori ikad, picka vam materina dosadna?

balkaninsight.com/en/blog/a-tale-of-two-soldiers-01-19-2017

Of these two serb generals, which is the hero?

And this
/thread

Rade mnogo, nemaju vremena

Some genetics here

But nobody is fighting ITT

Arkan

TEUTONIC ORDER WHEN

Rade kurac moj. Nakaci se smece na socijalu i onda sa Zapada sere o Balkanu, patriotizmu i nacionalnom ponosu.

Pa kako vas nije stid, picke jedne maloumne?

Ili su oni pobjegli ili su im starci pobjegli, a sad nesto seru o nekim ratovima, a ovdje pola ljudi za hljeba nema. Cime da ratujemo, kamenjem da se gadjamo?

Jebem vam familiju dijasporsku svima. Ili se asimiliraj i zaboravi da si s Balkana ili se vrati ovamo, pa onda seri o patriotizmu, ratu i to.

>VIKINGS

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0

I know. Not now but just give it time...
Stop putting them spectacle and taking bait.

Nigger warlord? Do you think Europeans like Arkan after he plagued their countries one after the other with crime?

the truth has been spoken, finally

E pa to si trebao da mislis pre 30 godina a ne da svi ludake izaberemo da se premeravaju oko teritorije.

Why is Serbia always so salty? If so many pieces of their nation want to break up they should start questioning their behaviour.
Also, Serbians pride themselves in being kebab removers but they never confronted the Ottomans like Albanians and Romania did, they picked on the smallest and meekest subset of muslims instead.

Albanians are not allowed to talk about anything, you're disgusting, stinking pieces of shit. I puke everytime i see your flag or your people. Please get the fuck away from this thread you stinking gypsy, i have no kidneys for you.

WUZ

True, now go make me some pasta, nigger.

Jebi ga, ja nisam bio ni rodjen prije 30. Generacija nasih staraca je sve ovo razjebala i ostavila nas sad da se gusimo u govnima, a onda seru kakva je omladina danas. top kek

>hide pasta threads
>ignore pasta posts
>do not reply to pasta posters

"He took the nickname "Arkan" from one of his forged passports. On 28 December 1973 he was arrested in Belgium following a bank robbery, and was sentenced to ten years in prison"

"He had convictions or warrants in Belgium (bank robberies, prison escape), the Netherlands (armed robberies, prison escape), Sweden (20 burglaries, 7 bank robberies, prison escape, attempted murder[7]), Germany (armed robberies, prison escape), Austria, Switzerland (armed robberies, prison escape), and Italy."

i seriously hope that you're joking about that criminal who isn't even worth mentioning.

also this

/thread

>they never confronted the Ottomans
>Balkan wars
>2 uprisings
Also people are salty because NATO stepped in when Croats/Bosniaks started losing.
Pa....da. Da se nismo pobili nekako bi se i smirili do sada.

>Phoenician

WE WUZ HANNIBAL AND SHIEEET

coz love
serbs can't swim

Gen. Gotovina: Company leader to identify Tractor Team - Šešelj, Karadžić, Mladić, Martić, Milošević, Arkan, Hadžić confirm! This is general Gotovina. Talk to me, chetnik.

Chetnik: They're all gone Sir.

Gen. Gotovina: Chetnik! Are you all right?

Chetnik: Tractor Team. They're all dead, sir.

Gen. Gotovina: Not Šešelj, he made it.

Chetnik: Milošević's gone too Sir.

Gen. Gotovina: How?

Chetnik: Got himself killed in Hague, didn't even know it. Heart attack fucked hip up.

Gen. Gotovina: I'm sorry, I didn't know.

Chetnik: I'm the last one Sir.

Gen. Gotovina: Now go get your fucking tractor.

VI KANGZ

t. Ibrahim

I am, but then this analbanian came so i had to keep going.

WE WУЗ КAHГЗ!

Because Slovenia rightfully doesn't own that sea?

Slovenians want it because it opens them to international seas, despite it being closer to Croatia.

Nigga you have 0 chill

serbs and turks had always a love-hate relationship. Also the ottomans protected them from the albanians and bosnians.

reason why some bosnians and albanians were forced to convert because they were always in conflict with the turks

basically all things serbs praise each other and commemorate one another to war hero for

if you're a normal european you think he's pretty much a scumbag, not serbs though. there's epic war songs about this guy, he's a celebrity

it's serbian cultural tradition to steal and lie, they think it makes them manly or something kek

>serbs and turks had always a love-hate relationship. Also the ottomans protected them from the albanians and bosnians.
Autism?

>tfw Bosnian but have only that much sea (pic related)

Better than nothing I guess.

>daddy why did we run away to USA
>let me tell you about Serb boogeyman my little ustasa boy
Go to sleep.

>serbs and turks had always a love-hate relationship

he is a criminal and a scumbag - nobody denies that and nobody praises him (except a few retards maybe who are 100% serious)

you have successfully been baited, albo

waddup

No.
We fought Turks and were vassals for a short time and then fought them again until we got annexed.
They didnt protect us from Bosnians or Albanians.
Bosnia was a serbian christian state. Albania was so weak they couldnt even control all of albania today, a bunch of hill tribes with spears and barely any notion of what a people are.

Where the fuck do people even get these "Truks raping Serbian women" pictures from? Is there like a Croatian website dedicated to that? Why is there so many of them? top kek

hot

post the horseback ride one

Bosnia was catholic retard

OP all you need to know.

I hate when oldfags from Yugo start bitching about how Yugo was all that, like really nigga why you tellin me I'm not the one that shot up the place.

Everyone from ex yu born before '76 should be gassed imo

i enjoyed seeing your house live on CNN in 1999

>potato niggers

Sadly its not a small minority of serbs that consider arkan a hero, its a massive amount.

Whereas Vladimir Trifunovic I consider a hero and he is pretty much either hated or unknown. of in Serbia.

(See Here )

Actually heretical, catholic and orthodox. All three. Most heretics converted to islam because the Bosnian Church (the heretics) had many similarities with Islam, like praying 5 times a day etc.

This is common knowledge, no idea why people insist on medieval Bosnian being exclusively Catholic or exclusively Orthodox when it wasn't neither of those things.

>inb4 muslim

I'm a Bosnian Croat (but atheist) and these are just facts

when will you seperate and fuck over Herze?

It is not only conflict between Croatia and Serbia, if they get in a major conflict probably whole balkan gets involved (except Macedonia).

Now of course we don't want anything like that to happen but it is possible it will. In that case we probably support Croatia since most Slovenes hate Serbia and are indifferent towards Croatia. Serbia would get raped again, you have been warned.

Good God what the fuck top kek

the kings were catholic, thus making the country catholic

Herze?

he's an typical albozerg though. shilling in every of the serb threads here, he gets paid for that 1$ a day which is enough for his needs i guess

>Sadly its not a small minority of serbs that consider arkan a hero, its a massive amount.
any sources for that? i have never met anyone who praises him in my life, nobody cares about him, except some serbs on the internet and this mongolian board who are either baiting or retarded

Croats are muslim cucktholic cocksuckers, Orthodox Masterrace

I bet you did.
Civil war is a harsh thing, your daddy had to stay on his sofa and lecture you how to be a barking skittish doggy i see.

>vassal is forced into a war alongside their conqueror
Oy Vey!

Actually yes, but not all. Some were catholic, some belong to the heretical Bosnian Church and some switched between Catholicism and the Bosnian Church, depending on what was happening and who were they allied with and etc.

serb niggers having a circlejerk LMAO

>tfw you have so many enemies in the balkans you can't decide if person talking shit is a croat, albo, bulgarian, bosnian, etc.

Now hol up. I distinctly remember Croatia being catholic and Serbia being orthodox. This is kinda big in European history and the reason for your disagreements in the Yugoslav wars.

kak confirms

bosnia was always an multireligion state

shoo shoo albozerg

>the reason for your disagreements in the Yugoslav wars

Religion is never the reason. Just an excuse. It goes much deeper than that.

I'm from kosovo, stop trying to act like Arkan and Ceca are not super popular turbofolk couple that is by hundreds of thousands of serbs.

Of course there is opposition to him, but the serb opposition to him does very little to take care of the trash that collaborated very deeply with him desu.

You are correct.
Milosevic stated like a retard Serbs cannot be Catholics (and there were alot of those in Croatia) and it alienated shitton of them.

>Albania was so weak

feels good having a Croat friend with a surname milosevic

There are Croats with the surname Bosnjak and Bosniaks with the surname Hrvat. It's funny. I know a few.

Croatia got Austrian kings and Serbia got kebab?
The orthodox church doesn't really sell itself though. Alcoholics from Romania Greece FYROM Bulgaria and Serbia is pretty much the church, right?

>I'm from kosovo, stop trying to act like Arkan and Ceca are not super popular turbofolk couple that is by hundreds of thousands of serbs.
only Ceca, Arkan is nowhere to be mentioned since his assassination, only on the rare occasions when it's speculated that he's alive and resting in cyprus

When will Sup Forums admit that Muslim hatred for the West is somewhat justified? Let us look at the top 5 countries with regards to Muslim population in the world and their historical colonizers:

1) Indonesia: colonized by the Dutch
2) India: colonized by the British
3) Pakistan: colonized by the British
4) Bangladesh: colonized by the British
5) Nigeria: colonized by the British

And we have not even started on the the invasions, sabotage, bombings and attempted government overthrow perpetrated by the United States in the Middle East.

>But why do they hate us. Must be because of freedoms

>fight kebab
>become kebab

so who lost in the end then ? :^)