Right wing

>right wing
>find right wing white woman
>have beautiful white kids
>they grow up in 2017
>they ask about gender and shit
>your son, one day in 2024 says he's a "non-binary transecto-queer gaydo"

how do you even deal with this, you lived the dream, you fulfilled your biological purpose and now you and your wife need to suffer a fag queer son.

what do you do?

Murder it with my finest contingency spoon that I had stored away for such an occasion.

i tell him he can be a whatever the fuck he just said or he can have a father

im not playing this game you make the choice now, mini me

>have a son
>son comes out as an otherkin
>become a dragon-slayer

>one day in 2024 says
wrong faggot, i raised him right.

Invoke in him; the fear of God.

You disown him and use him as warning to the other children.

Cut off TV, interenet games, all forms of media. Send him off to military school.

It's called getting old.
The world moves on, but people don't.
Welcome to reality.

nah.

I'd probably do this desu.

but what -IF-

Make more children and say "Have fun with that."

Ass whuppins.

post-natal abortion

i like this as well

Actually be a parent and spend time with him growing up. Most of these "I'm a xxxxsexual weirdo" types come around when the parents either ignore the child or actively push this shit on them.

>biological purpose
Neither the earth nor other people could honestly care if, out of the litter of your wanton breeding, you wind up with a homosexual son.
You are not intrinsically important and neither are your descendants.

Why does that dragon have hair?

>Send him off to military school.
>implying the cucks won't come for that too

who braids his beard this dragon? personal stylist? and body piercing in the neck?

Wouldn't happen because I wouldn't let him consume trash food that would mess up his bodies chemical balance.

but just to entertain the idea:

tell him no piercings, body modification or other permanent bullshit, if he wants to dress up like a retard in his spare time he can do that. (I mean we allow LARPing afterall)

also drill in the fact that he needs to fucking practice safe sex no exceptions and scare him with a bunch of POZ threads.

To anyone who thinks that's too lenient: If your child hates you he will only distance himself even further and will ruin any hope of drilling family values into their head.