Just saw this image on Facebook, and things like this, and the self-righteous...

Just saw this image on Facebook, and things like this, and the self-righteous, condescending manner in which they are written just make me boil. Why are libtards so entitled as to think that healthcare is a right and that we should pay for it?

I'm so glad Trump won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Ojd13kZlCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I chuckled, am I still allow to post here?

Stop getting sick

This is such shit.
IF YOU WORK YOU CAN PAY FOR INSURANCE. IF YOU PAY FOR INSURANCE, YOUR KIDS ARE COVERED.

IF YOU DON'T WORK, DON'T HAVE FUCKING KIDS CUNT

The funny thing is their parents can't work and would currently be being forced to pay for insurance, correct?

I paid for my guns.

If you want free Healthcare go live in Mexico.

> (You)
>The funny thing is their parents can't work and would currently be being forced to pay for insurance, correct?
Why can't they work?

It's a good thing Trump will give me a free coal job so I can stop injecting meth into my dick.

Are those guns paid for by tax payers?

/thread

Because das raciss

youtu.be/_Ojd13kZlCA

>parents
"my children health isn't my problem it's yours"

huh?

I think they should take guns from children as well

Yeah wtf, a child army that's 8.4 million strong?

kek

Your guns have health insurance?
god damnit 'murrica

After due consideration, I now believe all American children should be issued government subsidized guns and trained properly in their use.

They're acting like assholes because they were 'supposed' to win. They didn't, and so they're throwing temper tantrums on a daily basis.

>Republicans are preparing to take health insurance from 8.4 MILLION CHILDREN. If that doesn't enrage you, just imagine how your ancestors felt when they freed the slaves

dear god, how good is trump if hes making romanians pay for americans health care?

Most middle to lower class children have always been covered under some form of Medicaid or Medicare. I haven't read anything hinting that that would change. Only ones that can't get it are upper class families I believe.

Plus individual states have free coverage for children if you meet requirements. For example, I'm from Georgia and from middle class family and my brother and I were covered with Peachcare until we turned 18. Do liberals not do any research?

Guns are not paid for with tax money, and it does not cost money to have a right to bear arms. That is because you do not have a right to arms, you have a right to have them. The government doesn't buy guns for you.

It's stupid to equate healthcare, which costs money, to gun rights, which do not.