Brahmins of Sup Forums,are we the White of India?

The same thing happened to us in past that is happening to white right now,Pakistan was declared as Muslim country and India was 'secular'.

And please before bombarding this thread with POO IN LOO,the people who you want to convey the message don't even know something like Sup Forums exists and every Indian in this message board has a toilet in his home,so BTFO.

and Portugal,Final warning to you,in case you call us POO IN LOO,remember your PM is one of us.

The brotherhood is breaking up.

I call for unity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That man is not white

its the Race and situation that matters,not the color of skins.

>it is not the size that matters
>said the dwarf

no, but you are better than arabs

Yeah we are not white so what? but we have lead the nation for centuries and hundreds of empire have our name written on it.

If you have a loo in which to poo why do you continue using designated shitting streets, Pajeet?

Reigning over sandniggers has never been an achievement pajeet.

Oh Ruski,I am not talking about actual white,I am talking about the societal status of ours were similar to the white.

it was when we controlled the 25% of Worlds GDP fag.

You are the best your people can produce. That is worth something. You need to cleanse the lower castes though because you country is shit.

We build them bathrooms,my uncle donated a hefty sum of money to the servant to construct a bathroom,they say they are ok with fields.

The same way you can't convince DINDU's to get off the streets,same way we can't say BTFO to our DINDU's when they are literally like shitting in front of you.

Bhagavad Gita got me through some dark times desu

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

It's not that India is not and can not be a super power, but we want to see what you can do.

I believe it would be quite fashionable to annex Pakistan. That would really be meme worthy.

Bhagvad Gita is not an actual depiction you see,its like the West World Novel which got mainstream during old times.

WTF since when do Australians read bhagvad gita

The problem is India has way too many uneducated low-caste people to ever be a first world nation. It's like America's nigger problem only they are actually a majority of your nation.

Although granted I don't know if they're as bad as niggers, I assume not since genetically you seem the same.

brahmin living in australia, rn in india visiting family. ye we are.

look here

How do you guys feel about Modi, and him meeting w Trump
Nepali friends didn't like him. But you guys aren't exactly buddies after stealing half their country

We are just 5% of the country. I really wonder what India would be if Brahmins were 75-80%

Do you guys think this colour is considered shitskin, btw i am from dalmatia.

Believe me,let some good PM take hold of the country we are going to annex them in a blink of eye.

But I don't think Zionist leaders will be happy though,Pakistan is alive only because its US China backed,stop funding them and they will be wiped off from the face of the earth in no time.

>Love modi
>Love Trump
>Love it that they will meet someday

>Bring so insecure have to call yourself white
Man's worth should be measured by his achievements. Most brahmins I know are just like other people. Faggots like you have to come in hurr Durr upper caste hurr white
Kys

Obligatory

You should exterminate every muslim, dalit and pariah in India. Only then can you reestablish a true Indo-aryan civilization

It's a more of philosophical book rather than a novel.

Found the dalit.
>Even his ID color is brown

So pakis are just muslim poos?

Do they have shitting streets too?

We could have been like US,heck look at the any Empire in Indian history,the city planners were Brahmins.

We make up 3-4% of the population

:^)

Dalits are gibsmedat of India.
I'm vaishya probably
Fite me fgt

you didn't reply to my post m8

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

They are Indians with AK-47 and poor economy.

My skin is a couple of shades lighter than that so let's hope this is the shitskin threshold

Indian here. Modi is to Hindu Nationalists what Trump is to White Supremacists. They're both assholes. You should know he had a hand in communal riots before he was PM

Curious. I was expecting the spots to still be visible when you shaved.

No, now POO.

>and Portugal,Final warning to you,in case you call us POO IN LOO,remember your PM is one of us.
At least hes goan, half poo half loo :)

I meant more along the lines of culling the herd. We need to do the same here.

i guess i am a shitskin then
TOP KEK

I hope you get killed fucking race traitor white wannabe degenerate.

>Dalmacia
WE WUZ DALMATS N SHIET

Post hand
(I know you are white I am just curious)

I am half Italian and half Dalmatian, my family is pretty white, but my skin colour is beige and when i compare my skin to theirs i look like a fucking shitskin

Islam taught them a degree of shit-sanitation, so the former shit streets have been refashioned as designated boyfucking and acidmutilating streets instead.

I don't know what you mean,but we are too much repulsive when it comes to preserving our Aryan culture and cross breeding is not seen as an option.

and no the Black and white separation happened a long back and Brahmins have nothing to do with color,its the bloodline that matters.

So yeah when Blacks were marrying white in America,people were shot to death to marry other caste here.

So we preserved our bloodline well enough,its only that we don't have a United alliance like Masons.

OP please give me a comprehensive guide on the cast system. I wish to learn.

This. Race is more than just skin color.

Mate, fuck off with this shit. You're a European, end of fucking story. It was worth it for a shit Dalmatian joke, but then you came and replied in seriousness. Pridurak.

Then why the fuck you are taking the sides of degenerates and chamars,be a man and claim your bloodline like its real,don't be a liberal cuck.

like i said, its pretty beige and i don't know if i should call myself white even though i am 100% european

i am fucking scared mate, i don't know if i am white

I am talking about the situation here,If I am a wannabe why did I posted the pic of brown skin brahmin?

Why not Satya Nadella?

Faggot have you no reading comprehension
I'm against brahmin superiority not dalits inferiority
Stupid faggot shitting up pol

That's a beautiful hand

its about facial structure

is it considered shitskin though?

Nobody cares about your shitty country. You make funny movies but that's not enough to justify your existence to the world. Your religions are backwards, you let cows run around shitting everywhere, you run around shitting everywhere, and you turned your sacred river into a giant sewer canal. Lefties love to cry about how car emissions are ruining the environment, but your whole country should be considered hazardous waste. You have no concept of basic hygiene and I'm willing to bet the reason your skin is so dark is that after all the years of living next to your own excrement, its infected the pigment in your skin and made shit/human hybrids of you all.

I think this Image sums it up pretty well.

The problem with United states is that the paedophile ruling class is predating into th best of the genetic pool.

They were once of the best nation's, now they are a race of inbreds and pussy liberals, whit no love in their hearts for their own children .

Of course not. Not as white as the Scandinavians but still white. You have the same complexion as her

Neither of these things are gonna happen. The muzzies here would chimp out and they will be supported by the political parties and the minorities. Not to mention the so called "secular intellectuals" race traitors.

alright, cheers

please explain

Who gives a flying fuck whether or not you're white? As long as you are well behaved and not acting all uppity piece of shit like you own it you'll be just fine

I care about your country as a bad example of what not to do , you make fun video games and wars , but that's not enough to justify your stupidity , you let paedophiles everywhere and turned your sacred capital into a cemetery fill of lost children. Gringo love to cry about how they aren't getting women and why white women wouldn't breed whit you. But why a woman's would give bird to a children just to be sacrifice?
You have not concept of basic love and I am willing to believe that you are so inbred and cowards becose your paedophile killed in secret all the worthy people, all those who fight back are death leaving only betas to pass their gene's.
Making a race of cowardly betas only worthy of becoming slaves.

plox poo in loo pajeet

Plenty of stuff about caste system and dalits in this thread.

ever tried tipping a brahmin with a vertibird?
now that's a challenge

aren't there like 400 castes with different gradations based on the historical principalities which make up the current indian state?

ever heard of girnar fellow pajeet?

Indian Brahmin culture is 180.

I maintain some of the most redpilled literature in the entire Indo-European realm are the Gita the Laws of Manu.

The story is mythological irrespective of the findings of the Nuclear material in Indus valley.

Its a literature a deeply philosophical one,the book has covered many aspects of the society.

Just like breaking bad,every character shows a side of himself the duality,the same way the cycle of life is depicted in Bhagvad Gita,you can relate a lot of situation in your life with Bhagvad Gita and act accordingly.

The book was written keeping the evolution of society in respect it was kind of a guide to the New World,world filled with misery and self loathing.

1984 is like Bhagvad Gita for those who might be living in a caged life in near future.

The book is not real,but the motive and the understanding of it dwells in this universe till this date.

they are all sub-castes derived from these ones
i.e.i fall under brahmin but to specific i am a girnara brahmin mixed with nagar brahmin

Are we going to have an Indian army thread like last year for Republic Day tomorrow. It was a great thread where some Pajeet user posted about every army squads complete with their pics and mottos.

thanks.

Fuck forgot pic.