You know, like all that proof of Russian election hacking

You know, like all that proof of Russian election hacking.

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
breitbart.com/california/2015/07/18/more-than-half-of-new-ca-drivers-licenses-go-to-illegal-immigrants/
nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Jerry-Brown-Undocumented-Immigrants-Drivers-License-Bill-Signed-226327361.html
breitbart.com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/
theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/illegal-immigrants-3-million-votes/
youtube.com/watch?v=I1YpAHPy3JE
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/on-trial-there-is-evidence-to-back-at-least-some-of-trumps-illegal-voting-claims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love how all the headlines today are regarding how bad trump is for wanting to look at election fraud to give proof.

Everybody knows that there are millions of "registered voters" in the rolls that are not valid. People die, people move, voter rolls don't get updated.

Everybody knows that you don't need an id to vote, only freaking place in the world where they have to take your word for who you are.

IF there are a few hundred thousand instances of dead people or people who moved voting the shit is going to hit the fan. Federally mandated voter id baby!

CNN just had a R from Ohio on and he said 'we investigated our elections and only found a couple thousand instances of voter fraud' and the dumb bitch said 'but that's just a handful!?!'
So a 'handful' of voter fraud in a state that voted red is 'proof' that all voter fraud is fake

I know I just made this thread, but fucking hell, I just can't get over how brazen CNN is about their constant bullshit.

They spent MONTHS yapping about Russian election hacking, with ZERO proof.
And now they're riding Trump's ass asking for proof of something that happens to some degree in ANY democracy: voter fraud.

>Verdict: Pants on Fire!

>While Trump says there were "millions" that voted illegally we could only find 1,8 million which is a million and not "millions" like claimed by President Trump.

He should just step down or be impeached. What an embarassment.

Are you implying that 1.8 million people voted for Hillary illegally?

This is why we need voter IDs

dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

>HAHA NO PROOF OF OUR VOTING FRAUD U MAD ;))
>REEE "RUSSIAN" HACKERS

You're a big principal

he is making the joke that even if 1.8m people voted illegally democrats will still insist that voter id laws where you have to prove who you are to vote are the most racist thing ever devised.

There are more than 3 million mistakes in the registered voters lists, we know that. IF less than 100k illegal votes are found, no big deal, IF it is more then federal id laws are coming.

How do we tell if a vote is illegal? Easy, if you died and still voted, that is bad. If you changed state but still voted in the old state, that is bad. Should be simple enough

He does have proof though: California is the most populated state in the USA

breitbart.com/california/2015/07/18/more-than-half-of-new-ca-drivers-licenses-go-to-illegal-immigrants/

nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Jerry-Brown-Undocumented-Immigrants-Drivers-License-Bill-Signed-226327361.html

breitbart.com/california/2015/10/12/gov-jerry-brown-signs-bill-allowing-illegal-aliens-vote/

That was my purpose in posting thisThe DMV website says they will give illegals licenses and the image is the cali voter registration form showing that the only govt issued number you need to register is a DL#

Yep, but Jerry Brown also signed up everyone with a DL so the illegal spics didn't even have to break the law

(CA law)

>like all that proof of Russian election hacking
should the CIA and other intelligence services out their sources and agents so that your curiosity is sated?

They don't have to out their sources, just show evidence.

Wikileaks never outs their sources, yet they put out tons of bombshells.

I was thinking the same thing earlier

>just show evidence
maybe they cant without outing sources or making it obvious of how they collected the information?

Wikileaks does it all the time.

Even if the source is also the one who did the hacking, they could still provide the necessary evidence to support their claims.

Did you know I'm the smartest man in the world? I'm not going to show you proof, but trust me, Muhammad, it's true.

Maybe you are right, but there is a reason why Trump changed his tune

NPR began reporting on this by saying

"Donald Trump is making the BBBBOOOOGGGGGUUUSSS CLAIM ................!!!!!!!!!!!!"

During the inauguration they had to parrot that he is a puppet installed through putins personal hacking and steal the election.

Alphabet agencies lied about Iran-Contra, they lied about PRISM, they lied about Apache turning Reuters journalists into puree, they lied Saudi involvement in 9/11... should I go on?

There is no reason to believe them.
Their sources are known - it's an (((MIC think tank))) that reached so hard it dislocated its shoulder.

theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/

>Trump changed his tune
?

>evidence is only required when its something I don't like

He came out and said that the Russians "probably" tried to affect the election

nice reading skills

whatever you say, Putin

Putin can't hack his botoxed forehead into moving, much less "teh elections" desu

There, even CNN admits it:
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/

reminder that that one dude from the independent elections watchdog group tweeted about millions of illegal voters and how he was trying to take it to court

reminder that CNN was reporting on ICE arresting people (no numbers given but across multiple states, mostly Florida) for trying to vote illegally on election day

Hillary will be in the slammer soon, and die in there

He said it could be Russians, but that it didn't matter.

And it didn't.

Those emails were secured very poorly (Obama08 was the password or something), and the Russians didn't make the democrats pull all those backstage shenanigans like sabotaging Bernie and giving Hillary the debate questions.

>low-effort bait

Links, please.

>he is making the joke
You think he's actually capable of making a joke? Trump is the least funny person I've ever seen in my life.

>He said it could be Russians
which is bascially what the intelligence services have said, right?
>but that it didn't matter
of course it didnt, only media has suggested that there were some actual impact on the election, but even without those emails there would be plenty of shit on Hillarys pile

Guccifer is Romanian, Seth Rich is American. Where do the russians come in?

>which is bascially what the intelligence services have said, right?
They said it was definitely Russians. And that they "interfered in the election".
While all they did (if it actually was Russians) is expose the DNC for the scumbags they are.

Democrats should be thanking Putin (if he actually did order the """hacks""", which we'll never know).

Shit, nigga, if muh KGB actually did it, that'd be the biggest contribution of Russia to transparency since Eltsyn declassified USSR's sekrit dokuments.
Putin is a pro-censorship, pro-migrant embezzling cuck who haven't been useful for years and didn't do a single smart thing in his current (third/fourth) term.

>more than 15 million voter fraud cases confirmed in the 2008 election
>rise in population of shitskins during Onigger's tenure
>incentive to vote illegally skyrockets (threat of deportation)
>O'Queef videos with captured faces of DNC workers conspiring to commit mass voter fraud

Every day until you faggots die out.

Election watchdog guy (article by Milo on the tweets):
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/illegal-immigrants-3-million-votes/

I can't find video footage of the CNN story (I wonder why) but I was watching it live on CNN on election day, before the results from the rust belt had started to come in.

I also just found this:
youtube.com/watch?v=I1YpAHPy3JE

hes talking about the poster you replied to you fucking idiot

Even if they found evidence liberals would deny it and say they falsified it

>rise in population of shitskins during Onigger's tenure
made me think of CNNs election night coverage where they start to see numbers of hispanic voter turnout rising compared to last election, and they start to talking about Trump "awakening a sleeping giant" and even that Mexican republican Navarro saying that Trump is gonna get around 10-15% of the Hispanic vote and they are gonna be the reason he looses

haha he wasn't talking about Trump you retard just fucking neck yourself already ffs.

They're claiming a foreign nation broke our security and used it to rig a presidential election. If stakes like that don't warrant showing their hand, what in the hell does?

But OP there is evidence emerging

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/on-trial-there-is-evidence-to-back-at-least-some-of-trumps-illegal-voting-claims/