This triggers the Trumpcuck

This triggers the Trumpcuck

How fucking based are the Dutch? :^)

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-government-lilanne-ploumen-set-up-international-abortion-fund-counteract-donald-trump-mexico-a7544856.html

Wow the Dutch have extra money to circumvent our government and laws? Cool. They can defend themselves then.

Thank you dutchfriends for paying for our population control

>Getting the Dutch to pay for unwanted expenses.

Its time they started paying. What do they even do anyways?

I doubt burgers care what other countries do with their tax dollars.

Trump just saved the US taxpayer money, and pleased his base. If the Dutch totally counteract the effects, then there is no "down side" for Democrats to cry about either.

Trump keeps saying the rest of the world needs to pay their fair share.

25D backgammon.

Based, free KKK hats for the Dutch

>they actually want more nignogs to walk around

I guess Sup Forums is a pro minority board now.

Dude, he knew this would happen. He knew someone would step in to foot the bill.

Trump knows exactly what he's doing.

And it's glorious

>Trump knows exactly what he's doing.
>And it's glorious

Glorious indeed.

Fantastic, America doesn't have to waste her money, and the Dutch will waste theirs shutting the stupid left up. (We will help kill babies, that makes us better than Trump!)

Trump wins again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There has to be some sort of long game he's playing here....r r right???

A FUCKING TOOTHEPASTE

I'd imagine it would you sick fucking kraut
abortion is murder, you resentful lonely lowlife..

heartbeat, facial features, central nervous system are all finishing development at 5-6 weeks..., but hey it's just a bunch of cells
so don't look at the ultrasound and go grab the coathanger you evil one child having retards... fucking dutch...

I guess (((they))) have to please Moloch somehow now that (((their guy))) is no longer in charge.

>heartbeat, facial features, central nervous system are all finishing development at 5-6 weeks.

So you'd be in favor of allowing abortion up to the 5th week?

Good.

>In other words Trump cucked us harder then he cucked trudeau with his own mother.

Feels bad man

>Other people pay for your services
>RIGHTWINGERS BTFO
kek

>Germany complaining about Jewish perpetual victimhood
Thanks.

Lol this.

Never said we are, now we have eurocucks paying for our eugenics and Mexico for our border security.... and we are just getting started.

He merely tricked some other naive nation into paying for it all.

Why do statesmen have no business acumen? This was all a ruse

You guys better thank the dutch for your mexican and black birthrates not skyrocketing.
because those are the largest groups getting arbotions.

Well lets be honest with ourselves, if there were ever a group of people besides niggers that need aborted it would certainly be the Dutch. Degeneracy incarnate.

Someone had to do it.
>now we have eurocucks paying for our eugenics
Anything to stop you from being even less white in the future, Mr. 56% :^)

>The Dutch in charge of (((international funds)))

Just out memeing the kikes ameribros

>international white baby killing fund

No this is an example of the treason these fuckers are committing.

They are just giving everything we have away and tax us more.

March is when we are going to deal with these traitors.

>trump stops using American money to fund foreign abortions
>foreign countries pick up the bill instead
Yeah that sure showed him.

Reminder that abortion clinics are part of a eugenics program that attempt to mitigate unwanted populations. If Hitler funded them you'd be outraged that they still exist. Only difference is Sanger thought it was the duty of women, not the state, to keep society pure.

Sooooo... Trump just tricked other countries into paying it instead?

This. Tax payer money funding abortions in other countries while your own countrymen go without? Nobody is stopping people from donating to these funds and helping people around the world get abortions, trump is just stopping these people using the public purse for this shit as he should for a lot of other things.

Why do those on the left see rights as something government must subsidize? Americans are free to have an abortion and have the right to do so but that doesn't mean the American tax payer must pay for it the same way Americans have a right to bear arms but it doesn't mean you get a government funded rifle.

These people seem almost incapable of the concept of funding and private charity, if the state doesn't fund it through forced taxation it will never happen.

Not really. Hey if the Dutch want to waster their money on this then more power to them just as long as it isn't the United States funding this shit.

This is fucking amazing. Everyone is winning. African babies keep being killed and we don't have to pay for it any more. I love the God Emperor so much.

>get retarded eurofags to pay for baby murder

Why would it trigger anyone? You degenerates are probably the infant murder capital of the world.

Not for long though, since Muzzies don't kill their children until after they are born. :^)

There is literally nothing wrong with abortion. In my country, we celebrate it.

Everyone wish them luck with ousting their traitors.
Good luck nederlands!

america doesnt stop at 5 weeks turd

>eternal clog

My point being that the Germans made the Jews into the ultimate victims for the last 70 years even if most of the outrage was predicated on lies. Still, Trump is pro Israel but all that means is he's anti Muslim. Within a few decades, we will have the muzzies contained and neutered and then the new generations will push to cut off funding to Israel. It's not an overnight fix but it's 2nd only to telling everyone over there to fuck off. It's one of Trump's few imperfections, the other being on the NSA and privacy.

>those parenthesis
WEW
E
W

L
A
D

Good

That's shocking. Is America a godless society?
>It's one of Trump's few imperfections
How dare you.

>mfw trump dissolves NATO and forces the dutch to pay for their own military, or get enriched by Russia

lel bye bye international planned parenthood

>like diversity
>fund killing of negros
wow, so much sense

Kind of contradicting yourself, aren't you? I don't appreciate it when people change their position just to dodge counter-arguments and insult you.

More like the Cucktch.

>third-worlders will continue getting abortions
>I don't even have to pay for it

Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

>Kind of contradicting yourself

Where exactly do I contradict myself?

>Trump does something I disagree with
>Foreign governments are running over each other to do it but with their money instead of ours.

I'm never going to get tried of winning

>right wingers btfo

God damn, libs are literally in this to the end. Even most of my cucked friends still decry trumps every move "CUZ RAYCIS".

>the Dutch care more about maintaning your low whiteness levels than your own President does

lmao

REDDIT GET OFF MY BOARD

I fucking hate these cunts can just decide to waste money like this without direct permission from the people.

>w-we sure showed Trump!

What is he thinking Sup Forums?

Dumbass the issue is that we were throwing American dollars at countries in Africa and India to help control the birth rates there, now it'll be other countries. One of Trump's biggest campaign promises was for America to stop footing the bill for all of the stupid shit like this and for protecting other countries. This was the plan all along, we don't give a shit about abortions but they're not going to happen with American money.

Why the fuck is there such a thing as an 'International abortion fund'
Has the price of knitting needles and gin shot up for some reason?

You guys deserve Merkel.

As an American, why should I give a fuck how some other country wants to spend their money?

All I care about is my country, or as it has been said, "America First".

Good, like those dike fingering tulip sniffing faggots pay for something. America is done being the world's blank check.

>european taxpayers now also have to pay for US abortions

Shouldn't you be triggered, Hans?

>international fund

No where it says we are paying it

Maybe abortions are outlawed in Judaism.

Trump really respects the Jewish religion.

We have elections in march, multiple parties want to gain the lefties trust.

No it doesn't. I don't particularly give a fuck if the Dutch want to pay for the medical care of foreigners. What triggers me is that for some fucking reason we were.

Not abortions in the US. Abortions in developing countries.

>aborting third worlders lowers white birth rates
Are you having a stroke? Because you aren't making any sense

and they say mexico won't pay for the wall

Thanks. We deal with tax-funded propaganda fake news about conspiracy theories on a weekly basis. They compared 9/11 to the proven conspiracy that the holocaust performed by the nazi's is. Look at this shit :')

I don't get it. why would trump do that ?

Abortions in developing countries benefit everyone. i think more money should be put into it desu.

>Trump cuts unnecessary expenditures of taxpayers dollars, AND gets the Dutch to cover this shit, if they want it so bad

Say it with me

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Where did I mention white birth rates?

Good luck tulipbros

Pretty much.

Less nig nogs and less tax spending? What a fucking god.

So you're telling me we're not paying out of our taxpayer dollars to fund shit that should have been funded by international local governments?

How am I supposed to be triggered here exactly?

as long as US tax payers aren't paying for it, it's about time the faggots in the rest of the world step up. Get used to it, you will also need your own military.

>minister wants to set up an international fund

>Sup Forumstards think we are paying for it somehow

As an American this has literally no effect on the fact that America stopped funding extra shit. Why would I be triggered by the Dutch wasting money?

>Trump is litteraly gonna make the dutch taxpayers support the living style of american whores
Is he even allowed to win that hard ?

>you will also need your own military

Oh noez, we can no longer rely on the military that lost to Vietnamese rice farmers, whatever shall we do!

lmao

>This triggers

Actually, no it does not. Let them pay for it.

>americans stops spending money on overseas abortions
>dutch start spend money for them
kek

More like you can blame fake news headlines for planting the idea that this is bad for the us and setting it up to make it look like you're the solely funding it in a hail mary attempt of virtue signalling.

Who cares, they are going to Germany anyway. :^)

To be clear: our government is not paying much and only doing so to prevent an explosion of births in countries that typically produce refugees we have to process and send home, which costs us more in the long run than this small effort will.
Most of the money will come from other countries anyway.

It's a good idea to hand out condoms and such, for which this fund will be used as well. All white nations should do their best to prevent the births of more unproductive shitskin parasites.

More of whose money? Mine or yours? Or the Dutch?

>dutch taxpayer

No, it's an international fund

>american whores

No, this is about abortions in developing countries

HAHAHAHA

Except you Germany...two many world wars started by you.

>american whores

You said "American" twice.

maybe we should ask dutch people to pay for our welfare.

I hear trump really hates wellfare, you should totally cuck him again dutchfags

>two many world wars started by you.

Lies.

Laugh while you can. Ahmed will be seeing to your end shortly.

Geert Wilders is going to win by a landslide

>Trump stops the U.S taxpayer money from going to third world countries to subsidise their abortions
>Somehow a bad thing

>merkel wants to have a european army

raerl mades me thiunk

America is a developing country, half of the population is black, and there are even people there so poorly educated that they believe in the flat earth conspiracy and other obvious nonsense.

Nothing to see here, goyim.

>America is a developing country,

But at least they're whi--

Can Germany take care of the UN?