Why the fuck make a huge group and then make it being about keeping away from women?

Why the fuck make a huge group and then make it being about keeping away from women?

What is the meaning? Don't they know simple evolution, a man needs a partner, Instead, their should focus on removing feminism and make it like old times.

It would also make more men join them.
MGTW's sounds like the SJW fags who thinks a woman can beat up a guy if she is trained.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5Lis6LnVbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You are aware that every man in that comic is MGTOW?

>blonde aryan female choose blonde strong aryan men
>somehow that is a bad thing

this comic is beyond retarded

You are right danon.

It's so fucking simple:

>don't waste your time in clubs trying to bang sluts
>hump and dump sluts if it happens
>search for a traditional girl
>find a traditional girl
>start a relationship
>project your kin to the future
>eduate your children to anti-feminism
>repeat

I don't get why everybody thinks women are inherently libtards or degenerate sluts.

Yeah but this comic implies that the blonde girl is using birth control, or aborting the kid if not

It's not a group dummy, it's a phenomenon. It describes men who've weighed the costs and benefits to a relationship, and found that the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

specify traditional
like from a village?

Love your pic Sweden
Silent hill is one of my favorite Games

The fastest way to dislodge white girls from Social Justice is to signal "White Feminism".

Ever since the Womens March POC's have been attacking white girls for being just as privilaged as us.

A lot of my libshit normie friends have been getting annoyed by the accusations and a slowly redpilling it up.

#BringBackOurWhiteGirls

>danon
haaaaaaaa

In villages is 1000 times easier to find a good girl indeed.

Characteristics are:

>wants a family
>has had few sexual partners in the past
>does not "like to travel"
>does not club, drink girly drinks, slutty stuff
>is feminine and believes in traditional gender roles

et cetera, basically the opposite of feminism

Serious question, why is it in these MGTOW type comics the 'Chad' is always ripped, and the 'good guys' are always some skinny betas?

Why don't they lift? They clearly understand the value of muscles on a man.

they are

lack of patriarchy to repress their natural stupidity and degeneracy leads to society collapsing.

as much as I hate to say this, it's men's fault for allowing feminism to exist. and enabling whore behavior.

Women are retarded emotional children. Who gives a fuck?

Well, my girlfiend

>is a conservative
>was a 21o virgin before meeting me
>does not do degenerate stuff such as clubs, wasting time on useless tv shows, posting emotional stuff on the internet
>is a 8/10

If I found a girl like this you can as well

youtube.com/watch?v=B5Lis6LnVbk

such a god tier game

I've kind of given up

>5'7
>virgin
>23
>thin, no build

I've tried clubbing and I'm pretty well off in social circles talking to men

what seems to be my problem user?

Probably you need to learn game.

But don't do clubbing and shit. You'll only find yourself feeding attention whores

>Whining because they try hard but still don't get any pussy

That's what MGTOW has become.

Maybe i should start exploiting the community since i've not been getting laid in 5 years.

This. Why can't the beta chumps in the background choose a partner closer to their own level of attraction? Oh no, they need and deserve the smoking hot blonde, and it's so unfair that she chooses hot guys instead!

Well you see women need to be virgin, hot, submissive and traditional, but it's so unfair to expect men to be fit, assertive, financially secure and confident. Women are just picky sluts for not settling for these guys.

the problem arises whrn the 4/10s act like the chick in the pic

>Have redpilled qt girl
>Trump fan
>MGTOW tries to shill me
>Call them faggots because they are
>"Hurr durr better gay than with a woman, women are yucky icky!"
>Their arguments are no different from "cooties, girls are yucky" in elementary school

>whrn
goddammit

The problem is that women are taught to "follow their hearths" which means beta bux alpha fux

Needless to say, there are plenty of women who will not fall for this bullshit

this

You guys don't get it, why the fuck do you want feminism when men could easily return it back to how it was before without any resistance at all. Women can't fight.

Pic related. This guy could win against this chick in a fight.

Daily reminder that "Sup Forums" is a code word for anti white

>I've tried clubbing

Your first mistake

>thin, no build

Your second, just get a gym membership and start working out. Check out /fit/.

I'm 5'5, 24, slept with 5 girls.

Of course he could win, he's a wizard.

Rape has never been condoned in any traditional society.

Because men will always compete for female approval, and will give them whatever they demand. Why do you think they got the vote to begin with? Why do you think female led SJW movements get catered to?

>clubbing
I met my waifu at church and she's pretty awesome. Got her quirks and faults like me of course but she's great. We started dating when she was 19 y/o and I was the guy she ever dated (because she's fairly anti-social and doesn't use makeup)

She's got her quirks and flaws but so do I. The girl out there you'll end up with won't be perfect either. But you got to look in the right places user. If you're digging through the dumpster what are you probably going to find? It's that simple

It isssss
Tbh 4 was my favorite
I still love 2 and 3 more than any other game though

Because mgtow is feminism.

We don't want either feminism of mgtow. Both are retarded beyond common sense.

> women need to be virgin, hot, submissive and traditional

I'd settle with virgin, cute enough to get my dick hard and notafeminist.

People are disgusting user. Mammals carry disease, are biological creatures which means they stink and rot.

Ask yourself why do females put so much effort into the allusion of beauty? Its all a big trick to get you strapped down to your primate brain and shove your pecker in that mucus filled hole.

Enjoy being a slave to your instincts while i stay clean and go my own way.

Silent Hill 2 is easily Akira Yamaoka's best work.

>Why do you think they got the vote to begin with?

The same reason niggers got to vote, a party realized that if they enabled said group to vote they vote receive the majority if their votes.

So democrazy is the problem?

mgtows are bitter virgins who hate the thing they want the most but cant get (because they are spergs)

The majority of men support female rights, and do so because they seek female approval. This is why women get the privileges they get. Because men will ALWAYS seek to cater to their every needs and whims. Men are the disposable sex, and the willing work-slaves of society.

Because women are inherently shitty people? At least before the suffragettes they were kept in line and knew their place, but now that feminism has taken off their true natures have risen to the surface. It's almost impossible now to find a decent woman who hasn't been brainwashed into letting her nature run wild.

But there is no reason too when men can just control. Arab's managed to, Western can to.

MGTOW isn't feminism. Feminism is a female supremacy movement that seeks to grant unlimited privileges and power to women for the detriment of males. MGTOW is simply men looking at the raw deal which society has dealt them and saying no. It's logging out of a dysfunctional system.

>Arab's managed to
They managed to because Arabic society is shit because Arabs are retarded. Arab women are still better off than Arab men.

yer darn tootin it is
Alone in the Town is GOAT

>Enjoy being slave to your a inimal instinct while I'm le clean divine being above thou
>*The cum rests he blewto search=Anal Gangbang even haven't dried up*

This is why noone take you seriously, you are the inversion of feminine which is basically polities hipocrisy

> not posting the original

Democracy would work if you redefined what being a citizen means like in cultures of old.

>All eligible citizens were allowed to speak and vote in the assembly, which set the laws of the city state. However, Athenian citizenship excluded women, slaves, foreigners, non-landowners, and males under 20 years old.

>The majority of men support female rights.

The majority of young men are cucked SJWs.

>Men are the disposable sex, and the willing work-slaves of society.

Yes we are and we are happy in that role as long as our woman behave like they are supposed to. Otherwise most men just lose the drive and become lazy good for nothings you know like most millennials.

I don't give a damn, I just want to shoot my genetic material in as many females as possible

My youth is running out, I have to go with my instincts, I can worry about making peace with God later

>The majority of young men are cucked SJWs.
So? This doesn't change the fact that men will always cater to women for their approval, every single time. Call it what you want, it's just the natural state of male behavior.

>blonde aryan female choose blonde strong aryan men
>somehow that is a bad thing
>This. Why can't the beta chumps in the background choose a partner closer to their own level of attraction? Oh no, they need and deserve the smoking hot blonde, and it's so unfair that she chooses hot guys instead!

I agree with you guys, but I get it. Boys are taught by schools, societies and weak fathers that you should be sensitive, respectful, patient, meek, submissive and then you'll get hot gfs. I can understand the rage they feel when they play along and then stacy ignores them and instead fucks chad, so they blame women instead of trying to right themselves.

It's true though, women these days are a disgrace, but that's partly our fault for letting them become that way. Had we been more assertive, they'd still aspire to be mothers and wives instead of cock holes with glamorous careers.

>search for a traditional girl
Near impossible in Burgerland. Maybe after trump makes america great again

> not posting the REAL original

I found a nice qt traditional christian girlfriend when I was 18 and she was 17.

Then when we were 22 she got horribly depressed, to the point of self-mutilation and ultimately a suicide attempt.

She's been living in a psychiatric ward for about a year now.

I lived the dream. Then I woke up. It doesn't matter what you do, sometimes life decides to screw you.

It doesn't really matter, one man can fertilize thousands of women. It doesn't matter if a lot of men check out of the women business because they can't maintain a decent exercise routine at the same time as having a job.

Having said that, I wouldn't get married in this day and age either. It's handing over your financial testicles to the woman.

The way things are headed, boys either conditioned into being passive and effeminate weaklings, or else they try to overcompensate and become (ghetto niggerish) brutes, obsessed with muh dick and muh money, deathly afraid of being seen as effeminate.
Also, with increased prevalence of LGBT politics, showing vulnerability and not being brutish leads people to suspect you of repressed homosexuality.

>have jacket pockets
>ruin pants with phone

Theres no hypocrisy when you consider the fact humans evolved free will. I never said i was pure i said i was clean as in no STDs, no diseases nobody elses foul smelling toxins has touched me. Yet when you go about berating someone for making a choice against primal mating makes you the hypocrite.

Are you even human?

Are you THAT afraid or are you that weak willed to be unable to fight against your primal nature? Maybe you dont want to thats fine but dont consider your way the only way. As for feminism its just another ideology it doesnt bother me. Why? Until feminism can prove capable of running a competitive society to our own it will always be fringe, same as MGTOW.

Stop being so narrow minded. And yes i can mock you for your animal connection as well as you can mock me for denying mine. But at the end of the day we are all still human.

25 and virgin, had couple of opportunities to get laid but didnt even tried even that girl wanted and i was told by others that she even told them she wants me kek. i am not even trying idk why i am just scared i guess but its not like i care, i am feeling nothing about not having sex. i dont get how can people like supreme gentleman be so mad about not getting it.

Look at the men in the last panel. The guys aren't even mad or jealous, they're facepalming.

Betas resent women for going for bad boys because betas don't have what it takes to improve themselves as people. Not talking about working out, women literally just want a guy who's confident and an individual, bad boys just happened to meet these criterias because they are individuals and don't give a fuck how society sees them. Confidence and "being your own man" is extremely attractive to women but most betas lack these qualities and fall back on "at least i'm a nice guy so i deserve pussy!"

>its almost impossible to find a decent woman who hasn't been brainwashed into letting her nature run wild
It really isn't. Most women you'll run into will disagree with a lot of SJW policies if you sit there and go over them, as a spic in California who has dated hipster white women i can tell you most women agree that both sexes are different and acknowledge that men a superior to women. Feminism isn't as wide spread as Sup Forums makes its.

>Well you see women need to be virgin, hot, submissive and traditional, but it's so unfair to expect men to be fit, assertive, financially secure and confident. Women are just picky sluts for not settling for these guys.
Fucking this! If you disagree i'm sorry but you're a fucking beta. And really you just need 2 out of the 4 to get a 1-8/10 gf.

Care to elaborate why you are scared? For me i have an addictive personality so i fear i will get addicted to fucking females, entrapped into a life like every other normie.

I always wanted to be in complete control of my actions not another drone in the system.

I just want to have sex with other guys, is that so wrong?

I was taught both views on how a male must carry himself. I am a very conflicting individual and its very hard for me to come to any conclusion.

After all why should i care about a society who only wants to use and abuse me for someone elses gain? Why do we as simple frogs care so much about society that we will fight to the death to be a slave to the system?

Still i elected trump and root for him. Not for myself but for the other people in my life, my sisters who are married, anyone who is enjoying their time on this earth really. I dont lack all empathy.

plz be my bf

No but do understand you are different in the head. People will harshly judge you as any other fringe group as an enemy of society.

This user is correct. The basic tier list is as follows:

>S Tier: Self-actualized men
>A Tier: Non-actualized Alpha men (read: 'bad boys')
>B Tier: Alpha Women
>C Tier: Beta Women
>D Tier: Beta Men and below

Wizards are of course excluded because they aren't governed by the rules of this particular reality.

Yes, in the worlds largest society...islam.

Alpha women are at the top though.

Well, if you don't mind the smell of shitted condoms in the house...

Just flush them Ronaldo

Brazil, in the civilized world we know how to clean our asses.
>pic related (you)

my point is gay sex is disgusting

you put your dick in shit, your mouth in shit, if you thrust too hard the partner shits himself...

it is not meant to be

a bj from a friend is ok tough, its just bantz, he is making you gay by sucking your dick and is just a silly joke, no homo

>Women can't fight.

Calm down Mohammed. Unlike you I'm a quality man, so I don't have to beat women into submission. If you have to rely on force to get a gf then you're truly a shit man.

>a bj from a friend is ok tough, its just bantz, he is making you gay by sucking your dick and is just a silly joke, no homo
My sides

You're silly. Hetro couples can be just as vile or worse. I only disagree with the perverse homosexual culture which some gays are indoctrinated into.

They just think they are until they meet either the A or S Tier.

How do you move up the tiers? Im beta as fuck

MGTOWs sound like a bunch of closeted homos

Trump won, go out and make white babies with white women.

Really? Just think of it as a game and the goal is to subdue a female. All the stereotypes are true. Females like...

>Bad boys(guys who go against the current society norms of the time)
>Muscles
>A vehicle,money, material possessions.
They love shiny shit or romantic shit you put your positive energy into like picked flowers or something handmade but it has to be good.
>They love Free food
>Entertainment

Or you could simply take the shortcut like a Muslim bastard and beat/jail/rape them. Now you understand why we hate muslims they hack the system.

Pretty much every girl I've been with I met at work or school. Your neetism is why you are a virgin.

No. It's because I'm not tall enough. A gf would have just materialized in my room otherwise.

This. The men on the right are MGTOW, the faggots circle jerking in the back are just deluding themselves into thinking they chose to not get women.

Pathetic

Manlet

MGTOW is more pathetic than feminism

>strong aryan men
>Swedes think the definition of strong aryan man is a douchebag

Why do you care? It just shows your insecurity or your childishness. More women for you right? Live and let live.

>More women for you right?
Trads BTFO forever

>no girl ever gives me the time of the day
>he-he I-Im too good for them, I go my own my like a lone alpha wolf *tips fedora*

>"p-prepare to be raped, Stacy!"
>"AHHHHH! Chad, help, a disgusting 120 lb beta male is assaulting me!"
>"What the fuck did I just hear? You messing with my girl, little man?"
>"f-fuck off, libcuck, our uprising is-no, n-no, don't come any closer, fuck off, FUCK OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

you don't want to do this if you are responsible for the plumbing bill. Condoms will clog your house's pipes.

I'm so glad I was able to un-brainwash myself of all this crap by going outside and having real life experiences.
The bullshit talked about in this thread is cancerous to the mind, and I pity the man who gets sucked in by this bullshit rhetoric

Frankly it makes sense to stop caring at some point. Why would you keep giving women attention when they're not interested? Enough with what THEY want already. You'll get shamed whatever you do if that's your situation anyway. So fuck it desu.
Very possible a lot of MGTOWs can't get laid. Some others can. Gotta find some way to cope with the whole thing either way.
Hey. If you're here you're supposed to lift. Chad very often can't fight for shit.

you're on Sup Forums, most posters are bitter betas, and on Sup Forums there's probably tons of r9k robots.

At least 50% of the posters here are fucking losers who are obese and jack off to anime, and may or may not have crippling autism. Swearing off women is their way of dealing with rejection.

>going outside and having real life experiences
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEE

>kissing evolved in order for our species to swap bacteria and build up our immune systems.

Enjoy your shit immune system

Depends on the training.

My woman could probably one kick KO half the plebs on this board (double black belt and fit as fuck)

But the SJW defense classes are pretty dumb...