Any Brits here who regret their role in the world wars?

Any Brits here who regret their role in the world wars?

Not at all.

Yes it was 2 pointless brother wars that cost all of Europe to much life and lead us down the road we are on now

>asking a nazi echo chamber this question

Alt right intellectuals

churchill was scum, a drunken retard in tons of debt, who then did a great deal to help destroy britain and europe with his pro war policies.

result - british hero. its like russians celebrating stalin, idiotic.

Fuck off, kike.

>regretting crumpeting the jerries

I take great pleasure in knowing we, the glorious English of Britannia, put an end to Fascism in the West.

I enjoy the fact that we, the Britannians, still stand as the pinnacle, the ultimate example of, and vanguard of, democracy.

We have been and always will be the beating heart of Europe, the avatars of all passions, productive and creative spirits, running through the veins of the western world.

Our society, the most successful and influential society to ever exist, is still a leader in the world in showing what greatness democracy leads to.

May Fascism never rise again, lest it experience the wrath of the English lion once again.

Don't. Fuck. With. Us.

Get in here faggots. I'm getting over 173 people deported.
Bump my thread.
>

Churchill is one of the greatest heroes of western civilization, and an example of British greatness.

My gets show the truthfulness of the statement.

You mean rescuing you and France? Yes.

This

>alt right intellectualist

GTFO OF POL

Churchill IS SHIT

Yes.

You Didn't save shit you faggot ass limey piece of shit. You fucking sided with communists. Fuck you.

This is a board of German sympathizers, please gtfo and learn.

You mean the Russians, who you supported. Like traitorous fucks to Europe.

The Germans were the bad guys, read a history book.

Forgot my name

thank you anglo you saved us in ww1 fucking krauts almost succeeded the shliefen plan

what did they do thats so bad?

We saved the important part of Europe from German Autism.

Churchill was a hero and will be remembered as such always.

They gassed Jews for one.

All British men were to be sent to Scandinavia and Russia to work as slave labour in mines and factories.

Holy shit this board is retarded.

the british where cunts boer camps
there oppresive colony's not to forget THEY declared war on germany

Kek favours the Anglo

They declared war to save Europe from totalitarianism. You'd be speaking German today if it weren't for us.

After Germany invaded Poland

?

german is a nice language

Damn right he is. Sold out Eastern Europe to the commies and Western Europe to the US, ushering in the end of European supremacy over the world.

british education hard at work again, you dont even know your own basic history.

churchill was such a coward he even betrayed his allies at yalta because he was scared of getting ass raped off stalin, or scared of enjoying it probably. complete moron

they didnt save you for shit other than shilling american WASPs to help bail them out

which we should NOT HAVE DONE.

They invaded you after they said they wouldn't, why the fuck are you defending them?

You wouldn't be speaking your own language if it weren't for us. The Germans would have erased your culture.

Western Europeans have always betrayed Eastern Europeans. Don't act like this is yhe first time this happened

>invaded
when?

>be constanly drunk
>shout base insults at anyone who questions why you are constantly drunk and retarded
>be heralded as witty genius

i wonder why the uk turned from world power to shit hole full of immigrants?

totally, its a heavy burden to bear.

After they broke the munich agreement.

dont remember any war. think your making things up

canada fought against teenagers

Think of Czech language and culture. Now think about how your life would be without it. Now, aren't you glad we saved it?

Hegemony in Europe must never happen.

but im speaking english and drinking coca cola..

You're typing in English.

If the Nazis won Germany would probably be even more degenerate. The Reich would have caved in early on, having further led Germany away from tradition and towards degeneracy, and succeeding that you'd have Weimar on steroids. The problems of mass society are central to the issue. I see no sign that the Nazis would have steered the car in the right direction.

Hello lads! Can anybody tell me what's the best Great War documentary out there? I've seen Apocalypse from NatGeo but I wonder if there're better ones.

Didn't wanna make a new thread for this petition so I guess here it'll be fine. Pls no WWII documentaries I've already seen them all and have a background knowlage of what led to it and the Great War.

>samefagging your own get

Cringey newfag cancer.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Preach it

>disgracing your own countries servicemen, spitting in the faces of their sacrifice with the powers of free speech and a comfortable life that they died to give you
Kill yourself you scum

>You fucking sided with communists
That's more our fault thanks to a certain cripple with a raging hard-on for "Uncle" Joe, dumbass.

Look up The Great War channel on YouTube. That guy does a pretty stellar job.

Good taste

This

Stop spreading lies, you fucking kike piece of shit.
End yourself.

Mad as fuck all the Ukranians did was surrender and collaborate while real countries stood up to Germany

Thanks lad, I will.

Exactly this

Without question.

>average Birmingham resident (im not joking)

You do realise that this entire paragraph is an oxymoron, right?

i regret the english ever becoming relevant in the world. what a tragic accident how they won by default. every single problem in yurop and the usa can be traced back to the english subhuman menace. the usa is only their latest scapegoat

Britain is not england moose nigger

gr8 b8 m8
I like america but you must accept your position as the bigger yer dumber little brother,that okay we can all be pals,we'll be the brains you be the braun shits cash.
Yippie kai ayyy or somethign like that Huzzah!

Fuck Nazis and fuck Germany. They'd have wiped us off the map and replaced us with retarded ""german"" culture.

We fucked up by not having Oswald Mosley as our PM, though

?

nazis thought your old empire was a good and stable force in the world. they didnt even want their old german colonies back, let alone the whole thing

No not at all
That would be a massive disrespect to the people who fought and died for what they beleived in at that time a debt we can never repay but only respect

kek