Coward Central Europeans! many such cases!

Coward Central Europeans! many such cases!

sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ur4i9eotsiY
youtube.com/watch?v=m_snpmKkJpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Binland stronk. How can white man even compete?

>finland
what the fuck

If this is true, then I am appalled by the low percentage for the Netherlands. However, this is not true and I therefore say fuck off Sven, go smoke a dick

My country is ruled by IMF and globalist kikes.
I would never fight for those cancerous tool.

Well, i was not surprised by germany.

why is it not true? take a look at the source and tell my why instead of insulting me

its not my fault your country is full of emasculated men

Hell I don't know
It really depends on the case

You can see which countries have conscription (highest percentage), which countries recently got rid of conscription (medium percentage), and which ones don't have conscription (low percentage).

>Sweden 55
So why dont you fight?

I would only fight if they try to attack our land, I would not even ask for money

But I'm not fighting for my ''country'' in, I don't know, fucking afghanistan

>inb4 sweden is due to all the muslims answering they would fight for isis/libya/iraq/whatever

>willing to fight for your county
It's an ambiguous question; I would never fight if my country attacked another one but I would if we get invaded by an enemy, I guess this is the same for most italians.

>55

Not bad, considering we have a lot of Serbs and Croats who would rather fight for those countries.

we only fight for multiculturalism

If we were attacked I'd go straight to the recruitment station

But shit like the current wars going on, eh

>bosnia
>literally not a country
I guess what they meant is ethnic group. Aint no one but Bosniaks who would fight for "Bosnia" by which they mean no Serbs or Croats.

I would fight for my family but not a concept as shallow as a country

While I would like to jerk off to this, to imagine that less Poles would fight for their country than us is laughable. Germany is the most believable though.

Niggers, jews and sandniggers won't fight for our countries, marxists and sjws won't fight for our countries, right wingers wont fight for an jewnigger marxist country neither.

Denmark wtf

Bulgaria - the cucks of the Balkans....

if i was to be drafted into army because of invasion or something i would purposely sabotage it as much as i can
fuck this shithole

The question is too general, though. It depends on who is attacking.

If Russia attacks I won't fight them. Becoming a republic of the Russian Federation will be a huge improvement over being some borderlands cucks in the Cuckropean Union. We will probably be unironically more independent, too.

Surprisingly high imo

>you don't want to fight for Mutti Merkel
>you coward

If anything this just shows how dissatisfied the population currently are with their countries.
Which makes me question why yours is so god damn high.
Have you given up already and you want the sweet release of Death?

Cpaм и пoзop..

Why would I fight for a country I don't agree with?

Defensive or offensive war?

45% of sweden are immigrant mudshits

I would not fight for this country, but i would fight for my nation

To add, I don't think anyone is willing to fight in an offensive war except professional soldiers.

Still not high enough. We need all of us to conquer the north.

Yeah, this. I would fight for the french people or even for the krauts, poles, english or whatever but I won't fight for jews interests.

The collaborateurs were right and the resistants foolish.

>nowaytugal

>your country is nothing more than the globalist kikes who runs it

good goy

Nie na marszu KOD? Kiju liczy na Ciebie i na Twoje datki.

>

You'll have to rip their memes from their cold, dead hands.

Fighting a war for Jew interests are always bad. I wouldn't fight for my country if it's gonna to get involved in Ukraine or if Poland declared war on Russia, but I could die for it if we would be invaded. And whoever would be invading it's doesn't matter, it could be even USA and I would consider them as enemy

Probably fake and gay. Most of my friends here are ready to go to war just for funsies. What did you poll some 12 year olds? People and Turkey have nothing better to do than genocide entire countries anyway

kek, globalism

This.
I would be a huge pain in the ass if """" G-D, the gobberment"""" tries to force me into fight, I will not make fuckedup shit and later excuse myself with """" muhjob, muhbook, muhorders"""", and I would never fight for (((them))) on purpose.

The ocean sure has a high percentage of patriots.
Really makes you think...

The nukes really did the job huh

post the soos

>italy
>ready to go to war
sure thing Luigi, war with each other maybr

we got a way out if shit hits the fan

based japan knows whats up
war is for retards
too bad we dont have comfort of living in some island like UK. Time to move poland into atlantic ocean or something

Atlantis when?

>dying for corrupt organized crime bosses that own the country

u w0t

Simple Latvian mentality.
>Someone asks a question: Fuck off cunt leave me alone
>happening.jpeg
>ok guys lets do this where is my Patriotic Latvian war song
Only ones who told that they don't want to go to war were fags,Russians(the vatnik kind) and CS majors.

>a legit traitor russosemengurgler

I bet you also consider yourself a patriot, you dumbass cuckold.

Russia is a Bulgarian cryptocolony, loving Russia is the same thing as loving the First Bulgarian Tsardom.

Russophobes on the other hand are not even Bulgarians, much less patriots of any kind other than Turkish.

Says a Swede. A country who throughout history has been desperate to remain neutral because they're scared of getting hurt or standing up for anything

Not sure if troll or ataka voter. Either way kill yourself.

Jesup Christ... that's fucking horrid. Are men in your countries really that pussified?

Daily reminder that only gypsies and homosexuals support the EU.

Daily reminder that only turks and nu-males hate Russia.

Reverse it to Would you fight your country?

>France 71%

at least we helped the nazis you piece of shit nigger anglo

90% of finns look like this. Not strange that there's gonna be some rednecks who would "fight for their country"

youtu.be/Ur4i9eotsiY

You forgot to ad all "lefties" to both categories

>projecting that hard

Also, daily reminders work only if they are made in a thread, daily. You could try doing that and you might even get (yous) from homo-friendly russian flags here that would like to liberate your patriotic buttpussy during black sea visits.

the only suprise is that we are not the lowest percentage tbqh
fuck modern germany

Out of fear. Bwaark

>You could try doing that and you might even get (yous) from homo-friendly russian flags here that would like to liberate your patriotic buttpussy during black sea visits.

Projecting that hard...

Daily reminder that you are a literal faggot.

44% is a huge amount, since usually only a fraction of the male population typically goes to war. I can see why scarcely populated countries have higher percentages because they tend to be a lot more rural and independent. The 44% of the US most likely comes from the south and Midwest and parts of the rust belt.

>turkey
>european

Nice trick merchant

What's wrong with Switzerland?

If you asked 10 or even 5 years ago, probably around 2% would have said yes. Nationalism is rising - even here in central Europe where people onlysupport their nation when it comes to sports.

Turkey,
> 13% kurds
> 14% liberal leftist cucks
checks out

why the fuck would I fight for my country?

it'd be like fighting against the Germans in World War 2

The country is dead already, I'm leaving soon

>Sweden of all places higher than Ireland which has an ongoing territorial dispute with Anglos
Bullshit.

Germany is less than France. What a time pathetic shame.

KEK. He's so typical it fucking hurts.

This.
Are our People fucked ?

"Fight for your country" could mean many things, user. In most cases it means dying to protect a powerful elite that doesn't give a shit about you or your people. See WW1&2.

Good on the swedish, they will stand up for Swedistan.

That's some consolation at least, but it's still drastically low. Keep spreading the love for your country.

when will you get compulsory military service back, svenbro? fuck all these cowardly central european "white people"

Latvia is corrupt hellhole, there is nothing to die for.

kek
Estonia fights in secrecy.

This is why you are losing your women to ""shitskins, sandniggers, etc""" Humans are tribalistic animals. You European beta cucks dont want to fight for your own tribe. Women are emotional creatures. They do understand whether you will protect your family or not. This is why you pussies will be exctint.

why would I fight for this? What is their to fight for? The right to be stripped of wealth for people who hate me for things outside of my control?

I always wonder in such infographics where do they get their info from, I mean I wasn't asked if I'd fight for RF or not and my friends weren't. So I assume that the test sample is not representative thus the infographics is false.

I would fight for Europe/Christianity/Western Civilization

But not specifically just for my country as it is irrelevant

fuck off roach

they will be reinstating it 2019 but it will only be for a few percent so its not much

doubt we will ever get it back fully unless war actually becomes a possibility

>'''''''''''''whites''''''''''''''' btfo by shitskins

whats a white or slav country not ran by cowards?

nigger your country is first lady, that's big. We were pope once, proudest moment of our history.

We live next to Russia.

Nothing to worry about, it's not like we are progressive leftists, we aren't just so hot-headed as our eastern neighbours (Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraine, Belaurus, Russia). It's just in our nature to complain in a pub with friends instead of doing something.

While Polish fought on horses against tanks back in 1939, while Slovaks revolted against the Nazi regime and were forced to hide in the mountains for weeks with little to eat, while Soviets ran against German machine guns (carying no arms) just to overheat them, while Hungarians tryed to overthrow communists in 1956 and fought to death, we were sitting in a pub, drinking beer and saying how it sucks.

Holy shit Finland!!
The anthem beats in the heart of every finngolian

youtube.com/watch?v=m_snpmKkJpw

>fighting for this humongous shitstain
No, thanks.

Sweden is 55% Muslim so this map seems correct

Asking the real question

No I would not fight for my corrupt government but i will fight for the 4th Reich!