Germany coming for nazis

If you germanfags would quit being terrorists. You would be getting arrested right now. All you alt-right german fags deserve whats comming to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/gesellschaft/2017-01/rechtsextremismus-schwetzingen-druide-terrorzelle-razzia-bundesanwaltschaft
youtube.com/watch?v=cDU9V579g74
archive.is/rfa05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Thought Police are literally arresting people for their political views.

Which side is nazi again?

I better end college as fast as possible and go to America. Do not want to risk being nuked once Germany starts another WW.

You do understand tho, that everybody who isnt a marxist communist is labelled as “rightwing extremist / nazi“ under the communist leftwing regime in germany right now.

Do you understand that ??!

>Far right extremism

It just sounds menacing doesn't it. Evokes images of death squads and rioters. These are probably some bad hombres, German media says.

In reality they are just posting things on social media like "I don't want immigrants coming here anymore." They're not even organizing anything, most of them aren't part of a secret club, just regular average joes posting their opinions on the net. All the while actual radical Islamist extremism like bombings, killings and truck slayings are going on.

What a damn shame. I hope history isn't rewritten and people know the truth about this kinda shit in the future.

Germany is a commie state, that's why, you faggot.

>Those German Nazis and their religion of peace. When will they learn to use the emergency brake.....

Thank God we went to war to stop Nazism. Truly those soldiers did not die in vain. It was really worth it all.

Great.
Yeah those nazis sure are our biggest problem right now

Jup.
I could think of nothing else that we should spend money on right now
No sir.

Merkel is a Chancellor of the people. this is what a strong woman looks like

Finally. Hopefully this board will get get rid of all the krautposters.

>I hope history isn't rewritten and people know the truth about this kinda shit in the future.
Well we better win then, huh?

fuck off we're full

Please, i beg you.
Kxxx Merkel.
It would be a very efficient message.

Ppl dont understand, that this is 100% propaganda from a neocommunist regime in germany !!

So close to the election?
That would just make her a martyr and make the EU go full globalist.

Sauce?

>Kxxx
what a fucking cuck

4th reich incoming
african muslim master race & religion
whites to the gas chambers

Remember those far right extremists in Germany who raped those women on New Year's Eve and drove a truck into... oh, wait.

Recently some eight wing reichburger shot a pplice officer (GERMANY NO) after police raided his home.
Now everyone goes apeshit because of a 10.000 wide right wing extremist web of le reichburgers that are LiTERALY MURDEring people
LiTurully le SS
Now police sexlared a nationwide CRACKDOWN on natzees

>implying ww3 will ever happen

>Muslims have free range to commit crimes and rape their way across the country but those people posting conservative messages online are the true threat to Germany

How fucking cucked can a single country get?

It's enough to be ethnic german already

>millions of sketchy Muslim invaders from who knows where
>German authority's worried about people who say mean things on the internet

Germany is a fucking shit show, you fuckers need to sort this shit out quick before it gets completly out of hand.

What the fuck am I reading?

Hope you krautbros are being smart and being safe, don't let them get you.

Ppl dont understand, that this is 100% propaganda from a neocommunist regime in germany !

Truly, there is no silverlining left in these terribly dark clouds...

It's not about shitposter or concerned citizens. The whole stuff is about the so called "Reichsbürger". They don't acknowledge the federal republic of germany as their sovereign and are in some shady stuff. They got ties to right wingers, extreme right wingers. The very people who murder and burn down houses. Not some autists on the internet.
They also got some informants in the police.
They are some kind of terrorists.
Not everyone is just talking and hanging out somewhere on the internet screaming gas the kikes.
Some are out there and act.

>uses "ethnic german" to describe a german citizen

This already "lock'em up" territory for you.

>zeit.de/gesellschaft/2017-01/rechtsextremismus-schwetzingen-druide-terrorzelle-razzia-bundesanwaltschaft
He was not only far right, he was a druid as well
fuck him

You just described radical islam.

Now where is the government witch hunt for Islamic terrorists in your own country, fucking cuckboi.

>.webm
For the record:
That isn't just some small guy from some unimportant party.

That guy is Gregor Gysi, one of the leaders of our left-extremist party Die Linke.

He used to be a pretty high guy in the DDR, had been a member of the SED since 1967.
This guy has been working on dismantling germany since it's reunification in 1990.

>thought police raid the homes of right-wingers
>meanwhiled ahmed and sabbad are planning their next bombing through facebook messages and sms and won't be bothered

>SD having an actual majority being anything but an impossible dream

They expect one us in the wreckage.

Same here. I hope the "german engineer" meme will remain hot shit in the US when I graduate.

>Flag
You guys need to get off your lazy asses if you want to be more cucked than we are!
Careful or you might just lose the 'Most Cucked European Country'-Title to us!

>"german engineer" meme
>hot shit in the US

>he's completely unaware of the fact that Germans are only thought of for their beer here

that meme died years ago lol

Fuck off, we're full

germans.

I like the way you burgers talk.

>"Reichsbürger" is a term ultra far rights use to describe themselves
>basically theyre saying they dont belong to the Bundesrepublik Deutschland and dont have to follow its laws, pay taxes (imblying they work) etc.
>one of them went apeshit
>police raiding far right homes in search for illegal weaponry
its a bit of a trend right now

They weren't ordinary nazis, though.
They were planing terrorist attacks on police, Jews and Muslims

Good, I need to learn German now, at least then I won't have to hear these retards posting on my facebook feed.

Don't be racist now

>planing terrorist attacks on [...] Jews and Muslims
... So?

All the green bits capable of hosting human life is full.

>americans getting off on white suffering over hate speech laws their ancestors pushed on us

>that pic
Isn't a large portion of Australia literally uninhabitable or something, though?

Can someone please invade that fucking marxist police state already? Absolutely disgusting.

>murder and burn down houses
Meanwhile roving gangs of antifa do just that.

Fuck off back to /deutsch/, plz

F

Always present. They catch islamic radicals almost every week.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDU9V579g74

>it's actually real

As much as I dislike antifa they never murdered anyone here recently.

The guys in the op on the other hand formed a terroristic club and planned to do attacks against police, Jews and Muslims.
>inb4 who cares
They deserve everything they get.
A rightwing terrorist attack would be a disaster not only for innocent people killed but also it would be wind in the sails of the greens and leftists.

Good, many suicides happen in German prisons. many such cases.

prove it.

RIP GERMAN POSTERS

TOP KEK

HOWS THAT NO GUNZ WORKING OUT FOR YOU NOW THAT YOURE GETTING ROUNDED UP AND PUT IN CAMPS?

this is the result of letting liberals run your goverment

>wind in the sails of greens and leftists
They've already got rocket propelled jet engines m8

Excellent, nazis poses illegal ones and get killed for that too.

Hows getting mugged and raped by niggers going?

With legal and illegal arms.

>Hows getting mugged and raped by niggers going?

but that doesn't ha-

gibe sauce

Aint nobody robbing me and my guns hanz

Big cities are for jew slaves

You """liberal""" fascists are even worse than true fascists.

How did he get arrested anyway? Did he said he was gonna do some shit? Because it's impossible to arrest someone unless he is a retard a give clues...

Here is a quick one

archive.is/rfa05

That's from last year. Not the current matter.

>right-wing extremists plotting attacks
>12 raids

So that thing that never happens requires 12 different raids to stop from happening? Interesting.

Like always these guys were under surveillance.
Every one of them had some collision with the police. As they are reich citizens they don't have valid id's or will acknowledge any arrests without heavy resistance.
People like that are always on a watchlist.

>"The goal of today's search measures was to obtain further evidence of the actual creation of a formal group, as well as the alleged planned criminal acts and any potential tools."
>However, the news website said investigators had not found "concrete" evidence pointing to a terror attack.

Raids usually sends signals of urgency. Doesn't sound urgent.

The raids were in different states. They don't get counted as one. Or do I not get what you want to say?

>first they came for the nazis

as if anyone would enjoy living as the gooks do

>germany will kick down doors to arrest "right wing extremists"

>germany will not do a damn thing to stop muslim rapists

anyone who says white genocide isn't real deserves to be put in a ditch and shot

>counting the desert as habitable
>counting the forbidden valley of the dinosaurs as habitable
On second thought, feed the brown people to the straya wildlife

If it doesn't sound urgent means it wasn't?
Just because no one headed out and explained in detail why it had to happen means there was no urgency?
I know the stories here don't make a good movie plot like they saved germany from an atomic bomb but saying it wasn't urgent is something that amazes me now.

How is it legal to bust down someone's home and arrest them for exercising free speech?

Can someone explain how this is legal? Here multiple people have gunned down cops who entered their home without knocking and have gotten no prison time.

Minority report isn't real, you know?

>They don't acknowledge the federal republic of germany as their sovereign

Oh, it's about muh over reaching federal powers. Don't give a shit.

Link if it on top left of drudge report. Moble posting so i cant copy and paste

The fucking comments unironically debate that Stalin was not part of the left spectrum. The fucking liberals are so in denial it is unbelievable...

Germany doesn't have free speech.

They have progressive speech. if you say something out of line with their agenda then you get swatted, arrested, jailed and rehabilitated by the stasi into a proper citizen.

Free speech is a dangerous tool used by populist to plunge society into chaos.

Post some shit on jewbook and find out.

If they did this to muzzies Christmas markets might be safe. It's a good thing Merkel's job will be protected this way.

Stalin was an authoritarian, which means he was extreme right wing by definition.

You mean they were in some kind of nazi gang? Because if you are for example a lone wolf it's impossible for the police to know who you are unless you buy illegal things on watch list internet website

Meanwhile refugees rape women...

t. Hitler

They should set up a few thousand tents in the middle of the outback and send all the refugees there lmao

Read the thread the planned terrorist attacks, you fags.
Not everytime a nazi gets arrested in Germany is because of "muh freespeech" you dumb fucking cuck leaf