Australia in 2017

>Australia in 2017

Amazing.

>abos being butthurt that they got dragged, kicking and screaming out of the stone age commit petty vandalism
And? Everyone who isn't a leftist cuck thinks all the 'invasion day' garbage is retarded.

Let them have a bit of a cry and we'll get on with enjoying Stralya Day and being vastly superior

just a butt hurt abo mate no harm done only makes people on the left dislike them more.

someone threw a pomegranate at a statue?

>2017
>not niggerproofing your public monuments

Honestly, it is your own fault. Niggers gunna nig, so it is the responsibility of the white man to prevent any long term damage.

Hydrophobic coatings are very effective at completely negating attempts at vandalism.

Yeah but it's just as easy to get Bazza to come by with his pressure washer. Job would be done before he even finishes his first durry

Onya, Baz!

Bazza's gonna spend next 15 minutes doing his job, once it is done he hangs around for another three hours to triple his paycheck.

>The bloodstain
pls be my ai gf

What the fuck is a durry

Durry is a cigarette

Find der jude

Most likely aborigines, they will not stand for the Australian flag and calls Australian Day "Invasion day"

I'll send you Aussies cigarettes at a discount hit me up niggas

Didn't our Hawaiian natives kill him and eat him?

Yep. And cooked him too.

No idea, maybe his dick got bitten off by a hooker and the book didnt record it

Smogo break gunt :DDDD

menstrual blood?
some women have to be careful when they pull that tampon out

yyeeehhh cunt!

>
Why don't you just put in a petrol station next to every monument. The abos will see the petrol and completely forget about vandalizing your monument.

cos it create job opportunities for bazza

GET IN HERE AND SPREAD THIS SHIT

ABORIGINALS LOVE AUSTRALIA

DON'T LET LEFTISTS DIVIDE US