"The Bush family despises Jeb's wife, especially his dad"

According to an ex-employee of the Bush family: "they never liked Jeb's wife nor her children", "Especially George Bush sr, he despised Columba, he saw her as an outsider"

google.com.mx/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/02/08/politics/donald-trump-jeb-bush-embarrassment-family/index.html?client=safari

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck, Jeb married a midget?

Yeah, Yeb is like a male coalburner and the Bushes are ashamed.

Perfect WASP family, rich and powerful. Why did he do it guys?. I mean, if he wanted to bone a Mexicans, believe me, there are better options

He is like 6'4

Ah, so she's 5'9.

Yeb!'s a big guy...

Jeb's family

Damn.

W was mighty handsome

lel

I wonder if daddy bush ever told Jeb to "keep that thing away from me"

>george smoking a heater during a family photo
alpha as fuck

>Disgusted Carlos toddler picture

It was probably the other way around.

KEKED

When she was young she looked fine though

kek

DELET THIS.

She probably sucks like a hoover. I can't see another reason why Jeb would marry such an abomination

Who the fuck wouldnt?

Your son could be dicking bimbos like old Bill and instead chooses that goblin abomination

What the fuck?

People say white women age poorly but Mexican and Amerinds seem to really do worse. White women get wrinkles, but Mexicans turn into fucking horrendous monsters.

The oldest son looks a few shades darker than the other children. Is Jeb a cuck?

Shortstack fetish is one hell of a drug.

jesus christ George H and Barb as always old as fuck

Jen didn't get into Skull and Bones either. I think the reptilian bloodline didn't favor him and he might be a real human.

I'm glad the Jeb pic is shooped.

Jeb standing on his toes again

have some gumbo

from colombo

Damn, George Bush 2nd looks like a god damn prick.

Lizard genes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o

LOW ENERGY .- YGRENE WOL

My mom was American Indian/Mexican(legal) and she aged better than most white people without the use of botox or plastic surgery.

Who cares, George P. has a better chance to become the first latino president than anyone else.

>Is Jeb a cuck

holy fuck the woman on the right looks like goerge put on a wig
i know its his mother but still

Did you get to fuck her?

did you pound her her hairy native pussy

I really don't care about slaves of the (((Traders)))

muh Skull ring is cool tho.

Doubt it, Bush Sr. was a huge cuck himself.

Jeb was regarded as the smart brother until 2016 when he was clearly autistic like George but in a "I wanna punch you in the face" kinda autistic not a "let's laugh at this dude" autistic.

He probably never got pussy until he was 28 and liked Mexican food with his mama while George and senior were drunk fighting. Ergo, he married this woman from pressure from his mama.

I don't know. I could find maybe one photo where she looks passable. She's one of those women who look perpetually middle-aged.

Jesus christ dad.

>George Bush sr, blue eyes
>Barbara Bush, blue eyes
>Jeb Bush, brown eyes

Yeb! is a bastard. That's why he's hated by the rest of the family.

He looks too much like W to be adopted. So who could be his real father?

So much for "recessive genes" were clearly dominant.

You're so wrong. Jeb married her when he was 21. And Dubya is nowhere autistic. A jock who doesn't read books and incredibly charismatic and charming.

when? competion rises - Rubio could be, or democrats could put forward some senator or governor we don't even heard before. i just don't believe that names we learned throughout this campaign are the only good politicians in America.

How come Rothschilds kept their heirs born with a silver spoon still unspoiled and able to further family's power and Bushes managed to end up with something as pathetic as Jeb in a couple of generations?

Eye color isn't this simple.

Dubya couldn't speak public ally until it came to presidential debates where everything was piled on him. Yeah, he's a bit of a douche but he wasn't exactly intelligent or sensible. His presidency was so bad Obama took over.

Bush 41 is a cuck. That is simple.

well, i know their children all go to private shcools(surrounded with the best people) and their circle of friends are limited to only the people with ambitions(so no gopnik friends who will give them bad example), but maybe they got confident and this midget slipped through the guards and charmed their jebby

no, just know impregnating a mixed mexican women is russian roulette with your gene pool

sometimes they come out aryan, sometimes they come out darker then five generations of her family

Why has nobody shopped this little Turkroach in place of Jeb's wife?

they kill the failures

It's not just about the midget, have you seen how Jeb speaks? Surely he got a governor job through nepotism, but he is such a far cry from his brother and father. Flushing his heritage down the toilet might be his form of protest out of feelings of inferiority.

Barbara bush called Jeb's kids "brown little children" openly. It was in the new york times

So? There are several types of persuasion skills, and public speaking is under mass persuasion type of charisma which very few lack truly lack (Trump and Hitler have it). Dubya is still more charismatic than the top 1% of the world.

W was a chad.

Because everyone loves Baba. I would spare him in the Turkish genocide. He could hide in my basement.

Im not trying to take away his talent of speaking :/
But I'm pretty confident it was put on a plate for him and everything was invested in him as a stooge and he still fucked up.

I mean, just look at him when he's not speaking at the UN for eg. He had no idea what was going on.

"Mission accomplished" is another one.

"USUALLY... THE LOUDEST IN THE ROOM IS NOT THE SMARTEST!!!!"

- George W. Bush

>Flushing his heritage down the toilet
nah, if he would want to flush it, he wouldn't have children at all. he is enriching his heritage with mexican genes that will be necessary for the future America.
Look i found the picture of Jebs son where he doesn't lool like a crosseyed retard.

She is 5ยด11

That's not a short stack, that's just short.

Yeah, he was a neocon sockpuppet. And charismatic ability doesn't make people competent, it just gives off an illusion. This is kind of relevant, Cheney doing shady, weird shit behind Dubya.

South Americans in general are sneaky little fuckers. I dated a girl from Guatemala that was probably one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. Met the parents and her mom looks like a cave goblin. Noped the fuck out. I assume the 1 drop rule applies to them.

he always looked like a fucking retard. I swear that kid used to rip up pieces of paper at the back of my algebra class

Sometimes I love Sup Forums. It's the little things, really.

people were so fucking stylish in the 70s

I'd be upset too if my son married a goblin

I bet his dick is the size of one of her arms

Under rated

how the fuck bush family didnt get beaten up by an angry mob, they doubled the debt

She looked a million times better here, not like some weird creature

Doubleyah is so hot