BTFU AMERISHITS

Banning them leads to terrorists. We should follow Europe's path and admit all of them and pay them. That'll stop the terror...Oh...nvrmnd

Other urls found in this thread:

allfourestates.com/why-japan-has-no-islamic-terrorism-sakoku-and-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This kind of logic is for children and is not based on reality. Humans don't work that way.

>>children

He's appealing to his follower base.

> just more of a reason for the U.S. and rusbros to start glassing the sandbox.

>keep muslims out of your country

>muslims can't blow up anything in your country

It's that easy.

allfourestates.com/why-japan-has-no-islamic-terrorism-sakoku-and-immigration/

>As of this year, ethnic minorities (Chinese, Korean, Filipinos, and many more) only account for 1.5% of the demographics of Japan with Christianity at 2.3% and people who identify themselves as non-religious at 7%. Religions such as Islam only account for less than 100,000 people in Japan with about 2,000 Jews, plus or minus. In comparison with France, France has approximately 8.5% of their population who identify themselves as Muslim and the religious distribution of the immigrant population in France is well over 3,000,000 Muslims. With the recent Islamic terror attacks in Paris killing over 120 people (still to increase), compounding that with the Charlie Hebdo shooting, Sydney siege, Parramatta shooting, Curtiss Culwell Center shooting; the rise of Islamic terrorism seems to flourish in the Western world as apathy, altruism and left-wing rhetoric seems to silence anti-immigration politicians with contextually infelicitous labelling such as “Islamophobe”, “racist”, “fascist”, or “Nazi”. The unpopular truth is that once you increase the influx of Muslims or introduce Muslims into a non-Islamic society, the probability of having Islamic homegrown terrorism also intensifies.

>o finish off, not one single form of Islamic terrorism has been recorded in Japan and will hopefully continue to do so as Shinzo Abe (Prime Minister of Japan and leader of the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan – LDP) has rightfully opposed increasing the total number of immigrants and permanent residents, as an ageing population and declining birth rate threatens the stability of a homogenous society if the number of immigrants increases.

rusbros are using islam to infect the world. rusbros are into islam; not against.

>Ban them
>They become terrorists
>Can't get in to terrorize because of ban

>no muslim ban
>muslims bomb us
>"you can't ban them you idiots that will only make them bomb you!"

really activates the ol' almonds

Wh...what?
What happened to deus vult?
What has changed in the past couple months wtf.

Great. They can go be terrorists somewhere else.

>i went to college and learned how to think for myself

Although I agree that this tweet is retarded. Stop spreading this fucking picture. If you do, don't ever whine about fake news.

Terrorism is best dealt with total annihilation of perpetrators. Just grind al-Qaeda into the ground and nobody will mess with you. Speaking from experience here.

It dose and only shows how stupid you are.

Generellisation is fanatism witch leads to more fanataism witch leads to death.

Like with Afghanistan and the muhadjin you create your own enemys again. This time your on your own.

Reading his tweet has now caused me to have a grievance against him. Guess I'm gonna go start up the ol' Semi, got a delivery of peace for this faggot.

>Do what they want or else they will be dangerous

> Igor Volsky
> ThinkProgress Video Director
> Former LGBT & Health Care Editor
Kike

prep the bull hans

>(((volsky)))
Any questions?

ban them and they attack you
don't ban them and they attack you

you're having the wrong argument, and you have the audacity to call somebody else stupid.

>that flag

What's wrong Ahmed? Pissed off you couldn't freely waltz into the U.S.?

If you stop the terrorists, they win.

(((TRADER)))

Fucking Eastern Tax Man wants muh power.

Russia has never been anti-muslim you dumb shit, 25% of the population is muslim, they're allies with several muslim countries, and Putin has literally never said a thing against islam.

They won't stop no matter what you do. It's their holy war - so kill em all and let God sort em out.

And? Let them become terrorists. If they can't get into our country, it's not a problem. It basically becomes like sending your kid to bed without dinner because they were acting like a little shit. Sure, they'll get all mad and shit, but what are they gonna do? They can't leave their room.

>we should give into the terrorists
>bombing and killing people is an acceptable way to deal with your grievance
>terrorism is caused by grievances

Does this kid know anything about terrorism? Reading about most or any terrorist group throughout history they always arise from political activism. I grew up in a part of the UK that experienced IRA activity, it's got fuck all to do with "mr mean man", it's when people get desperate with their insane causes, they start to think violence is the only way.

Translation:

"Muslims aren't any different that you and me, except they become terrorists when they are mad, unlike you and me."