Trump Investigating Voter Fraud

BEST

PRESIDENT

EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/25/steve-bannon-voter-registration-trump-election-voter-fraud?CMP=twt_gu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yes finally

If digits, 4 million illegals voted.

If digits liberal governemt to the slammer

>voter fraud

Bad. Ass.

it was jus 3 million

I FUCKING TOLD YOU GUYS CALIFORNIA WENT RED

YOU TOLD ME I WAS CRAZY

IT WENT RED.

>They find over 3 million illegal Dem votes.
>In California alone.
>YFW Trump actually won the popular vote by a wide margin.

Why is he waisting time with this shit? He's now officially president regardless if people like it or not. I guess he likes making unnessesary messes.

11 million. all voted for hilldawg.

fucking a

MSM will find a way to make this bad, even though the democraps were calling for an investigation into the process after the election.

Forgot pic.

NATIONWIDE VOTER ID TIME BOYS

And here i was thinking he's a pussy ass neocon.

Shame on me for not having faith in this man

tell me, if dems facilitated mass voter fraud to the tune of ~5million votes, then why weren't the votes allocated to the states that actually mattered? why did the rust belt win donny the election if dems could simply invent millions of votes in those areas?

Because it's already a mess that needs to be solved, so that it doesn't happen another time.

DEMOCUNTS BTFO!

>POTUS wants to prevent future fraud

Yeah, just don't worry about it, don't want to "make a fuss."

Is he going to throw Hilldawg in jail?

>only 11 million
you are like a baby, watch this
30 M I L L I O N FAKE VOTES

kek confirms

Literally the only thing the left has at all at this point is

>muh popular vote.

These votes all came from places that do not require ids to vote. Everyone, even libtards, know people voted illegally en masse. This will take away the popular vote narrative, completely crushing any momentum the left has left as well as bring in national voter id laws which will prevent demonrats from winning elections again until they dump their anti white agendas.

What's that? 12 gorillion?

so glad he's wasting money on this

What happens when they find that there was basically no voter fraud?

It makes sense considering the states in which the recounts were done revealed Trump getting more votes than originally showed first time around.
I believe that if a recount were done of the West coast states and New York (especially NYC), the popular vote would go to Trump and not Hillary.

>investigating himself for treason
the mad russian

Even 10k votes can swing a state. If he finds just a few thousand illegal votes it gives him reason in the eyes of the public to enforce national voter ID laws.

>why are Democrats retarded?

Gee I wonder?

Also some areas in rust belt have voter id laws.

shill
>cause ensuring that future elections are determined by corruption is unimportant cause I've already won

>national voter ID laws

Fine, but you have to make the IDs free to get and easily accessible.

Maybe he's compiling a quick deport list full of people who voted twice.

>why is he trying to defend our democratic process?
>why is the president trying to protect one of the basic foundations of our society?
thats how you sound. you sound that fucking stupid

If he actually won the popular vote it would kill much of the Left's argument. He also put Gowdy in charge of investigating "Russian hacking". The corruption of the democrats is going to be fully exposed.

He will send the secret service to your mom's house for some R&R.

Because you are a dumb fucking faggot.

DEUS VULT

>the its hard to get an ID meme

This is why people hate liberals. Like getting an ID is some mystical practice that the entire country hasn't had to do.

Because most illegals live in california, jew york, oregon and other libcuck states that let you register to vote with a driver license.

Michigan Wisconsin and PA recently instated voter ID laws meaning you must bring some form of ID to get a ballot.

Coincidentally they all went red for the first time...

In CA you just an to give an address to vote, no proof of ID, citizenship or anything require. It also has millions and millions of illegals living there too, hmmmm

11 milions confirmed let's screencap This and see how accurate KEK really Is.

He baited the media into demanding he do something he already wanted to do.

My sides may never return from orbit.

>waisting time
Hes keeping the fake news busy while he signs executive orders. the idiocy of marxists never ceases to amaze me

He's doing this because he's incapable of accepting that he lost the popular vote.

This isn't for the greater good, or to somehow ensure the sanctity of democracy. This is because he's a delusional narrcissist who can't accept reality. When his wasteful investigation finds no widespread voter fraud he's going to refuse to believe it and provide "Alternative Facts".

This is a waste of time and resources.

Leftists are going to complain about this, even though just a few month ago they were screaming about how awful voter fraud is.

Theyre only $20 but yes they should be free

Yep.

yeah it feels like i am in a reality show.

So cool.

Now real life is a reality show. Because real life sucks and its boring.

>be clinton
>tell your illegal voterbase to vote for trump
>trump investigates
>feds find illegitimate votes
>trump gets kicked out

You have to go back Juan.

>Michigan Wisconsin and PA recently instated voter ID laws meaning you must bring some form of ID to get a ballot.

Hell, I voted in Florida using a student ID from an out-of-state school, even though my out-of-state driver's license wasn't enough to vote with.
>inb4 voter fraud
I had moved and changed my address, just hadn't changed my license over yet.

I support this move from Trump but I can't shake the feeling he's salty about the "CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE DURRR" bs

because the dems cry about voter suppression every election. we're sick of it. only one vote for each actual living citizen. end of story.

eat shit faggot why dont you tell us how ((((you)))) really feel for the millionth time.

You guys DO realize that Trump keeps making this baseless claim so that his detractors work hard to make the case for the legitimacy of the election and thereby the legitimacy of his presidency

>millions and millions of illegals in commiefornia
>nothing keeping them from voting
>They all have extreme incentive to vote

Yeah I'm sure none of them bothered lol

That's just the illegals, then there's the millions of dead democrat votes, and millions of democrat vote fraud votes by busing to different locations and states to vote multiple times.

Hardly any of the votes in California were illegal.

We're just that cucked. Although I don't know about those other states that had dead people voting

t. cuckifornian

And I've always had to pay for my ID.

If voting is a right and you want people to have an ID it has to be absolutely free.

dem dead Dem voters be goin down y'all

Because You can hide 1000 false votes amongst 100000 True ones but If you hide 1000 false votes amongst 2000 True ones, everyone notices.

I don't think you realize that ALL driver's licenses in the United States are now issued at the federal level.

We already have a system in place. It needs only further vetting before it's perfected. Next election cycle will likely require driver's license or "state" issued ID - both coming from the same system; federally.

>baseless
Top kek.

But niggers and spics are too lazy to have an ID / it's too dangerous to carry one in the hood

We still need their democrat votes!

he releases his sextape with your mum user

i doubt that.

>Driving is racist because the IDs are hard to get

Literally the same retarded argument

>media goads trump
>trump fucking does it
>media surprised

Trump said it best himself "Be careful!"

"Including those registered to vote in two states"

WHOOPS
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/25/steve-bannon-voter-registration-trump-election-voter-fraud?CMP=twt_gu

>Bannon, whose registration lists a rented apartment in Manhattan as his address, cast his ballot for Trump in New York, according to a source familiar with his arrangements, who was not authorized to speak to the media.

>Bannon, however, also remains registered to vote in Florida, according to state records. His registration lists as his address the home of Andy Badolato, a friend of Bannon’s who has worked on some of his political documentary films and written for Breitbart News, the far-right website that Bannon controlled before entering the White House as chief strategist and senior counselor to the president.

She's doing this because she's incapable of accepting that she lost the electoral vote.

This isn't for the greater good, or to somehow ensure the sanctity of democracy. This is because she's a delusional narrcissist who can't accept reality. When her wasteful investigation finds no widespread voter fraud she's going to refuse to believe it and provide "Alternative Facts".

This is a waste of time and resources.
Also no refunds!

Remind you of someone?

sure. sounds fair enough.

Here in CR the ID is totally free.

Because then libs will have to finally get passed this popular vote shit.

driving isn't a right.

voting is.

simple as that.

Clinton was concerned with winning the electoral college and losing the popular vote. That's why they padded the population centers

>>baseless
You're the one accusing people of working for russia, mr "It's not rigging You're just losing".
He doesn't need to legitimize his position: he won.

Why the fuck some states dont need an id for vote?Thats retarded

Because not only are Democrats criminals, they're notoriously stupid and bad at being criminals?

How ass blasted will the DNC be if it turns out millions voted for democrat illegally?

Would they ever recover? Surely it would prompt new legislation to prevent such a thing from ever happening again.

I have the right to keep and bear arms, but i still have to pay for the gun

>mfw it comes true

If they try that and the IDs aren't free then have fun watching it get swatted down by the SC.

Even with a new Trump justice on the court it will be overturned

I hope his security is good, democrats might get 'desperate'. Like any addict, when they start losing power.

Inb4 "cracking down on voter fraud and preventing illegals from voting is racist"

Voting isn't a right either, retard. It literally never was, there's a reason it's not in the bill of rights. Rights are things that the government cannot grant you, they're things you have by virtue of your life and they can only be taken away. Voting is granted by government and is therefore a privilege.

We need proof of voter fraud so we have a good reason for voter IDs.

I don't get how it hurts the poor or niggers. If you're on welfare you damn well have identification and papers, or else you wouldn't be getting it.

More to the point: because you hit them when they're down.

Kek has spoken.

This is bullshit. My friend and I voted 3 times this election. They pay us 150 each vote. You shouldn't have to be American to vote. Your policy affects the whole world.

wait wut?

To ensure illegitimate voting and continue corruption.

Best Time Line

Hail Vic

Fk the (((Traders)))

LOOK AT THIS

LOOK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they thought they had it in the bag buddy

you don't understand how bad they fucked up

I wish only landowners could vote again. Would completely sterilize the degenerate (((((Democratic)))) party.