Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I've been talking with my brother about black people for a few days. Basically, his reasoning for why they commit a disproportionate amount of crime is this:

>Treated unfairly after emancipation to this day
>stayed poor
>stayed uneducated
>stayed poor
>crime

If this really is the root of it all, what the fuck kind of solution is there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCW9f4nXcCg
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
thefreethoughtproject.com/90-pounds-cocaine-cargo-ship-owned-anti-drug-senators-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=eHAbdYCiOYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the root of it all is a lack of black fathers, niggers reach out to gangs and crime to have a male model in their lives

Yes, there is.

It has more to do with the number of them raised by a single parent. Single parenthood is the #1 determiner of a child's future criminality and societal dysfunction. More than socioeconomic status more than location more than race.

73% of black children are raised by single parents. Back when blacks had nuclear families, their crime rates were more in line with their population and socioeconomic status.

Since the great society under LBJ, blacks have systematically been financially incentivized to have broken families.

If you want to reduce gun crime in the us, repair the black family.

And what's the reason for a lack of black fathers? What started that trend? Everything keeps pointing back to

>Treated unfairly after emancipation
>stayed poor
>stayed uneducated

Blacks were denied loans to purchase properties when they were freed, so then they were segregated into the ghettos we know today.

Please elaborate on the incentives you mentioned. Florida's public school system is shit. If you care to anyway. Link maybe?

Niggers act, for the most, the same irregardless of the nation they live in.

More wealthy = more educated = more civility can be applied to any and every race. The difference between niggers and humans is that they fail to make strides to better themselves as a people, only looking for what will directly benefit them personally, and temporarily.

There are a lot of poor and uneducated white people in eastern europe which nobody gives a fuck about but crime levels are still low.Only notable non white minorities are gypsies and their crime rates are through the roof as expected.

Irregardless is not a word

Poverty is not the issue.
>Poorest areas in the US are in Appalachia and along Tx/MX border
>even when adjusted for pop density they are less violent that dindu concentrated areas.
>if we use IQ as a factor (less IQ = more crime) mental institutions would be posting record homicide robbery rape #s

Its cultural. Gibsmedat entitlement WE WUZ muh dick mentaliy.

Even bleeding heart coal burning betacuck liberals are smart emough to stay out of ghetto...

That says it all

The lack of black fathers is due to ghetto culture and gang activity which sprung up following the crack epidemic of the 80's, as well as blacks committing more crime which leads to fathers being separated from their children.

There are objective, quantifiable differences in behavior between blacks and nonblacks from the earliest ages that it can be meaningfully measured. For example:

>There has been something called the candy bar test that they do with young kids around age 4-6. They have been doing it with White and Black kids since the early 1960’s. The test says you can have one candy bar now or you can wait 15 minutes and get two candy bars. The White kids are much more likely to wait 15 minutes for the two bars, and the Black kids are much more likely to say give me the candy bar now, screw waiting 15 minutes.

>The test has been repeated numerous times with White and Black kids since the 1960’s, and the result every time is exactly the same. The test has also been done in both the Caribbean and the US. They have done the test so many times and gotten the same result that people are saying they are getting tired of doing the test because it always comes out the same.

>That evidence, along with the painfully obvious evidence staring you right in the face here in multiethnic US, indicates to me that Blacks on average have a low ability to delay gratification compared to Whites, and I assume based on the candy bar test that it is genetic.

Abolish the welfare state

Mental institutions aren't real life. They're supervised and restrictive.

I just want to believe that it isn't something inherent in the race.

Watch Crips and Bloods Made in America if you want to see why niggers are niggers

And the root of all That Is the "great society" and in last analisys the DEM party.

And why did they stay poor and uneducated? Because the "great society" removed all consequences for degenerate behaviour on their part.

Out of 47 million welfare recipients, 40% or 18.8 millions are white, 25.7% or 12 millions are black. Therefore blacks constitute 40% of crime-prone population. 18.8/200 or about 10% of whites are poorfucks, while 12/38 or around 30% of blacks are poorfucks. Blacks are 3 times more likely too be poor and therefore commit crimes. Add the effects of societal pressure which work in opposite directions for different races and you get what you get.

The solution is obviously to write NIGGER at every corner, abolish welfare and reinstate jim crow laws. That will help.

Feminism. Blacks were more likely to be married than whites before second wave feminists gave welfare and benefits to single mothers in the 60s

Confront with England where the "under class" the liberals count on for votes Is white chavs. They behave similary to american blacks and score similary on IQ tests. They partecipate in a disproportionate quantity of crimes even compared to ethnic minorities.
Same reasons, same effects.

Giving extra welfare to single mothers meant black men were no longer on the hook, so they could spend all their time selling drugs and killing each other

This too, together with the other factors.
In short the problem Is enforced degeneration among artificially created underclasses to keep them underclasses.
Democrats only pretended to free the slaves.

If only Thatcher's dreams of sterilization had been realized...

How do you isolate the cause there? You claim it's an inability to delay gratification. It could be something as simple as distrust or disbelief.

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Believe it or not, at one point Blacks had a higher rate of stable marriages than whites

It really isn't the poverty they grow up in, it's the culture they grow up in

Proof? I want to believe

Also, need source for that population density adjustment.

>be republican retard
>hate niggers
>know that half of the black pregnancies are aborted
>vote for candidate who promises to end planned parenthood programs
you guys are just amazing

During the Victorian era, blacks thrived in America. Factually, all the way until civil rights movements started.

WE

reposting

WUZ

>what the fuck kind of solution is there?
Don't let anyone fool you. You cannot take the nigger out of niggers. Look at all we've already done, all we give them, all the money spent on them.... and still all they do is beg for more and stay niggers.

Niggers are niggers everywhere. They have always been just niggers, and, no matter what, will always be just niggers.

There is no 'fixing' them. They do not fit into a modern society.

Maybe you should inform him that there are countries outside of the USA.

They did...

semen

I honestly want to believe that there are some decent black guys out there but the overwhelming percentage of niggers among them just neglects it.

your brother is a cuck.

look at asians, look at the irish, look at the italians. anybody who comes to this country to work can be successful in a way that makes other countries jealous.

there are 36Million black people in the US, 25M are in wellfare and 1M in jail. One of every four black people born this decade will go to jail in their lifetime.

how would you explain this and why this doesn't happen in Detroit?
youtube.com/watch?v=bCW9f4nXcCg

Wrong. White Appalachia is poor but not on the level of crime with niggers

I don't think we should be murdering babies regardless of their color.

That's why niggers and nigging [insert color] should be sterilized.

> ma'am this is your third fatherless kid in 3yrs.
> You've been unemployed and unable to provide the whole time.
> We're tying your tubes until you're no longer a drain on our society

You're Russian and you visit pol.
You will hardly have a non-bias idea of how black people are.
Why are Ruskies so consistently unscientific?

Your brother is wrong.

Blacks were almost as peaceful as whites in 1950, and didn't make up such a large proportion of men in jail.

The difference between then and now is government gibs. All those programs enabling a single black woman to have a child and not need a husband around to help her financially means there's a very large number of black children born to single black mothers (it's 75% in the last statistics). The problem is growing up in a single mother household causes the children to grow up with hyper-violent tendency as they enter puberty much sooner than when they are raised in a home with both a mother and father. It is basic mammal biology.

You want to get niggers behaving, you need to cut off all the government support for single mothers and single pregnant women. Do that, and they'll go find some slob to marry. And even a beta-male cuck is better than no male in the house.

Its not that poor blacks have been told they have been treated poorly due to racism, its that black children grow up without a male around to help their biology from over cooking their little brains when they are growing up.

I think growing up in a ghetto is the problem

It doesn't matter if they had both their parents and were properly taken care off if the kids they meet in the streets and school are all ghetto niggers who pressure them to do niggerish things to become part of the group

I have several black friends in my country that didn't grow up in nigger central and are perfectly normal people. There is one of them who is a shy weeaboo who wouldnt even hurt a fly and gets good grades in college

there isn't. you ignore them, let them take over a few cities and watch as it collapses and burns and then when it's over swoop in and fix it. the blacks should be gone by than

why no asian demographic?

But there's less opportunity for crime. Less people/gentrification = less crime

I'm on a new machine and it doesn't have the infographics about black crimes and white crimes over time and single mother hood over time. It was very interesting. Does anyone have it?

But you know that sterilization thing will simply not happen in this lifetime outside crackpot fantasies.
Why you support person who wants to dismantle the only thing which limits black population growth if you dislike them?

My dad grew up dirt poor in downtown Detroit and went to one of the most prestigious schools in the country without a single handout, were the land of opportunity, its the culture that is holding them back. Even when I listened to rap music as a privileged white kid it made me want to act like a thug.

>If this really is the root of it all

yes.
poor white people are equally barbaric.

Tell him to google the MAO-A gene and its effects.

There are, definitely.
Race is not the only thing that defines a human being.
Yes, you can say most blacks are shit, and I'll agree with you. I know. I'm an argie.

But there are good blacks, as well as good latins, even if statistically the chance of him/her being an ass is higher that if he/she was white.

Why does this happen? It's your guess. Discrimination? Economic disadvantages? I don't know.

So you have a few coons acting human long enough to get through a workday because their country has shit for gibsmedats?

Ok, now show every how these same niggers act in a group of other niggers outside of the plant, please.

tl;dr: Crack and gangster culture in the 80s-90s. Also blacks who want to study are seen as sellouts.

>they enter puberty much sooner

how does having only a mother make you enter puberty sooner?
asking for a friend.

Why did you just assume what I know and what I don't merely from my current residence? I lived a long time in a country that's full of niggers and studied at school with them. I know what I'm talking about. Why are americans so superficial?

Are you really so stupid to think it's analogous to the races you mentioned? What percentage of the racial makeup of American slaves did Asians, Irish, and Italians make? Jesus christ your stupidity is profound. You're dumber than a nigger.

Black's parent their children terribly because they were parented terribly.

Place all the children from black inner city families in white run foster homes and watch the crime rate drastically drop in a generationm

Looks like we don't "hate nogs" as muh as you say, huh

BS. ALL blacks were segregated. including the rich ones, the doctors, the bankers, even the plumbers and welders.

When desegration came through the US, all the blacks that could AFFORD to move away from the poor niggers, did. This left behind only the poor and the dregs. Most black leaders say the 2 worst things to ever happen to blacks were desegregation and LBJ's great society. These destroyed the wholesome, integrated black neighborhoods and destroyed the black nuclear family.

>few coons
user they built millionth BMW recently
Meanwhile the entire annual car output of Ukraine which is supposed to have 40 million white population is 200k units

>Treated unfairly after emancipation to this day
How so?
>stayed poor
>stayed uneducated
They want more gibs?
>crime
They commit a disproportionate amount of crime because of crime? What did he mean by this?

The reason they commit so much crime is because of low IQ and certain genes like MAOA. Period.

I can not consciously or morally accept abortion. That's all.

>its their culture

Explain any non white country. Even asian countries are shitholes with a couple of outliers

You sit on a cesspool echochamber image board all day with a bunch of losers hating on niggers all day and you ask "but how are they treated unfairly" or poorly? Oh man, your stupidity rivals that of niggers.

Don't dance around.

Show me how they act when they are outside of 'work' and with other niggers.... let's see how they act, talk and behave.

Machines do 99% of the work in modern auto manu facilities anyhow.

Epigenetics. There are certain genes, and certain reactions, the human body goes through in reaction to its environment.

When you don't have a father around, it triggers a reaction in your developing body. (Probably an evolutionary response that associates a lack of men with a lack of warriors to protect the tribe.) Boys go into puberty sooner (so the tribe will have more strong warriors sooner) and girls go into puberty sooner (so they will reach breeding status quicker and be able to give birth to more warriors.)

You know this jews did slave trading argument is bullshit because the consumers of slave trading were obviously not a jew majority

user you remind me of third reich where it was legal to test drugs on human prisoners but after that scientists had to break laws to double-test them on animals, because animals were protected by some of them most advanced laws of the time.

ITT: idiots who felt for the cultural meme.
>it's not that mudslimes are insane, it's their culture
>it's not that spics are criminals, it's their culture
>it's not that niggers are animals, it's their culture

They're, as even some sand-nigger scholars have noted centuries ago, "more animals than humans" and sadly there's no cure.
Yes, if you keep them on a leash and punish them harshly for misbehavior they can appear to be normal people. But then again so can my dog on such conditions.
And yes, one in a million of them is very smart, talented, and hardworking - Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, Neil deGrasse Tyson just to name a few. It's called normal distribution, or naxalt fallacy, or the exception that confirms the rule. The few good ones are not worth the price you pay for keeping the rest as well.

Wow. An add for a German car brand. I bet this has no political or public image motivation whatsoever.

>´see flag

>slaves
It has been long enough since they were slaves, they are no different than any other disenfranchised minority in the US, the only difference is that despite decades of help they still refuse to do anything productive

Not an argument. Explain how blacks are treated unfairly. Why don't Jews and other ethnic groups behave the same way as blacks, then?

Negroes in Africa were pretty isolated from the outside world until the europeans colonized the continent. My opinion is they simply lagged behind, which explains why so many of them still live in mud huts, cut off their ears and shit. As for the low IQ, I am pretty sure it is the result of shitty diet and overall lack of education for generations. Had they retained their colony status, I am sure we would be looking at a very, very different Africa today.

>If this really is the root of it all
No. If you control for all those factors (income, education, neighborhood, not muh racism because its unquantifiable) blacks still commit much more crime than whites. Niggers are just a different subspecies of human with smaller brains and higher aggression.
what the fuck kind of solution is there?
thisNiggers should only be in nigger countries with other niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

Nice argument, Colgate.

I agree with this. Hopefully simply calling out the bullshit will help. I'm afraid though that too many people are giving up. Hopefully trump brings real change to the inner cities and our society picks up on the good that going this direction(calling out that shotty culture) does for black people and society in general.

there are tons of poor white communities that don't see violence and crime nearly at black levels. they might be full of alcoholics and druggies, but it isn't savagery. go to a "bad" black area. you can feel it in the air and i'm not kidding.

it's biological. i thought everyone knew this.

Then why do they act the exact same in every country they're in? Who makes them poor in Africa? Which incidentally is the most resource rich continent on the planet.

If poverty and lack of education really was the root of the problem we'd see the same kind of clusterfuck in poor uneducated white and asian communities, but we don't.

Cuck

You are beyond hope or help. Sad!

Ask him why poor, uneducated people from other races don't vandalize neighborhoods or shoot someone over $15.

>crack epidemic of the 80's
so it really was the white mans fault.

thefreethoughtproject.com/90-pounds-cocaine-cargo-ship-owned-anti-drug-senators-family/

youtube.com/watch?v=eHAbdYCiOYk

>If this really is the root of it all, what the fuck kind of solution is there?
1. Rescind emancipation
2. Disburse the black 'community'
3. Eliminate African-American 'culture'
4. Try again in another couple hundred years.

>stayed poor
>stayed uneducated
>stayed poor
>crime
these are all caused by low IQ. don't bring in this meme about upbringing because there are plenty of dindus who grow up in normal families and still take to crime because they're imbeciles. meanwhile there are also blacks who grow up in shitty neighbourhoods but can get their shit together and make something out of their lives because high IQ.

because it gives us an idea of your frame of reference? And considering it is physically impossible for most black people that are not African Americans to be this consistently thug life imbued, what you're saying has to be bs.

Or your own experiences, anecdotal experiences. Don't actually talk about the trends of Millions of people.

>R-ruskies are total science! Don't be mean!
>take my anecdotal experience for example!

It's like you guys don't even try... Jesus.

And why does that difference between poor black and poor white communities indicate biological and not cultural differences to you?

Blacks who won their freedom and coexisted with whites vs. freed slaves with hatred towards anything outside of there family.

Take the negro pill Sup Forums

Africans in Africa that resisted colonialism where the brave and intelligent but they died when facing superior technology. those who were weak and dim allowed themselves to be enslaved and shackled. Those who remained in Africa grew more sneaky, lazy and deceptive traits useful for being a slave. those who were brought to america were bred to either be stronger for labor or docile for house work. the negros Sup Forums loves to praise as "black not niggers" are the former house slaves

Fast forward to the decline slavery and the freedom of a few. These newly created freemen had skills and abilities equal to those of whites but were over shadowed by the larger population of enslaved blacks. These freed blacks were naive to believe the freeing of there people would allow them to grow as prosperous as whites.

After the civil war the field slaves continued manual labor, the house slaves integrated, the freed slaves slowly fazed into obscurity as they mixed with former slaves, native Americans , and whites. the idea of having a black great great grandmother starts here.

Pushing into the modern era and the complete industrialization of life decedents of former field slaves relocate to urban areas for work. because they were historically separate from others they maintained strong African features and have they larger bodies with higher aggression seen in negros. Modern era decedents of house slaves divert into the musicians, civil rights activist, and other mid tier roles. They do not build new things but maintain things well enough.

The final stage was the explosion. With out slavery, lower death rates, higher birth rates, government subsidies. the decedents of the field slaves have a population explosion engulfing the black community. The dimmest and strongest negros out breed the others.

>gibs

When A Black Male doesn't get into crime. On the avg will make 20% more then a white.

Tell your fucking nigger brother not to get into crime. Then you two fucking nigger lovers can get some white pussy

And the US had their MK-ULTRA experiments. Hell we still offer reduced sentences for product and drug testing..

I wish I could explain it to you, unfortunately I don't know how to any better explain reality to a person who is profoundly deluded. For example, I had a new patient yesterday with schizophrenia who truly believed she was married to Sean P Diddy Combs and was also the Queen of England. Just like with you, I try to explain to her how her perception of reality is different from actual reality, but it just won't take.

Exelent retort user.

All of that implies that blacks have no agency, while simultaneously saying that the racial reforms were, essentially "lies", which, after 60 million non-White immigrants have flooded in to America, I struggle to believe.

The long and short of it is, your brother is parroting mainstream news outlets, not making an actual case.

The final one.