Sup Forums how many of you would leave this earth alone if you had a spaceship that is big enough to have food for 50...

Sup Forums how many of you would leave this earth alone if you had a spaceship that is big enough to have food for 50 years and that can travel 100000x the speed of light.

Yes/no

Social experiment

Assuming I didn't hit any black holes or big space rocks on the way, I'd probably do it just to see the cosmos.

Does it have oxygen? Water? Heat? Radiation shield?

yes, fuck this planet and fuck everyone on it

yes

Yes, and you can't never travel back to earth.

So long as I had an ansible type thing for instant communication. How am I supposed to shitpost from the other side of the Galaxy without that?

id do it, someone has to spread equality and tolerance to other planets

Yes for 50years

what would the point be? i don't know nothing about space science

what the fuck would i do? sit there all they and eat food? you would get used to it after two months and get extremely bored and not even fascinated any more

Having such a big brain you should know you can't travel over the speed of light since it would require an infinite ammount of energy.

But that's two months going faster then the speed of light (not that that's possible). You could basically use the time dialation to skip thousands of years on the earth, And show back up when anime is real.

It's powered by tard rage

yes

might only leave if i could bring a handful of people

>come back to earth after years in your time
>earth is a tomb planet, destroyed thousands of years ago

Having such a euphoric iq number and definetly no signs of autism as your post has shown, you should know what a thought experiment is

Assuming my safety is at least somewhat garenteed and there are additional systems (advanced shipboard computer with humanoid ai and extensive pool of current knowledge, scientific instruments, observation tools, entertainment, etc.), yes. Let the search for extrasolar life-baring planets begin.

The ship would have to have some kind of defense or attack system in case I did find some hostile ayy lmaos.

>Would you take a one time only to cruise the cosmos, being able to discover new planets, probably alien life and civilization, learning new things, experiencing fantasies never fathomed before?

Where do i sign?

yes but you will also be a rusty dry old man and nobody would ever want to touch you, not even 2d girls

Having such a ultra super euphoric iq number and definetly no signs of autism as your post has shown you should know that having such a euphoric iq number and definetly no signs of autism as my post has shown makes it difficult for me to carry out unrealistic thought experiments.

could i crash it with no survivors?

can i trade that spaceship in for a death ray?

Hahaha how the fuck are hostile aliens real
Hahaha nigga just ram them at 100000x the speed of light

KEK

If I could still somehow have access to the internet on earth i suppose I would. If there was tools to settle on a new plannet I could find a primitive species that would see me as a god. It would get very lonely if you were to never see another human again

I'd do it if I could bring some people with me, I feel like it would get way too lonely even with all of the crazy shit you could discover. At 100,000x the speed of light wouldn't it only take a couple months to get to another galaxy?

>So long as I had an ansible type thing for instant communication. How am I supposed to shitpost from the other side of the Galaxy without that?

I like this guy.

Not being able to bring people with you is the entire point of this

Yeah but think about if you could bring people with you.

sounds boring as fuck

>skip thousands years
>a rusty dry old man
wut?

In a heartbeat.

>never getting to see the wall

I can't think of anything more depressing. Maybe if Hillary won

With that speed I'll be to the Andromeda Galaxy in no time. Sign me up.

s-stop it, i don't understand

>Sup Forums how many of you would leave this earth alone if you had a spaceship that is big enough to have food for 50 years and that can travel 100000x the speed of light.

i would fly around the sun, turn 180° and hit mecca with 100000 times the speed of light

if you were truly intelligent you would have the creativity to carry out thought experiments

(sorry, i took le bait))

What about impossibly strong wifi/video games?

>hit mecca with 100000 times the speed of light

there will be no earth

Big question. Where do I get the spice required for space travel from?

Stay on earth, we're full.

I would.

Always been a dream of mine to explore the universe. I'd never finish but in 50 years (provided i find no supplies ever) you can see quite a bit.

RARE FLAG ALERT
>RARE FLAG ALERT
RARE FLAG ALERT
>RARE FLAG ALERT

THIS IS A REAL AYY LMAO. TELL US YOUR SECRETS. DO YOU STILL HAVE SPACE JOOZ?

It's a price I'm willing to pay

>you can't never travel back to earth
>can't never
then sign me up at once!

>the ayys will never let you use their proxy for orbital shitposting

PK. Can you at least send some extra love and light down on the believers here? We need some help

>mfw I get to be a comfy space trucker
I don't mind, baby.

Space trucker's arm has got to be awful

>there is an alien qt3.14 out there that wants the alien D

hell yeah

Only if I can bring my girlfriend and dogs.

How will you devote your life to the study of the universe with a woman distracting you?

I'd imagine you're not steering the entire time and let some kind of autopilot take over. Still, you'll have a lot of time to enjoy yourself.
I'd make sure I had plenty of books, movies and vidya to play.

As long as there are no niggers. Count me in

>probably alien life and civilization
>probably

He fell for "muh alienz" meme

>for 50 years and that can travel 100000x the speed of light.

Where we going?

The Andromeda Galaxy?

>100000x the speed of light
You'd still reach the Andromeda galaxy in 25 years.

>cant shitpost
no

The metal band Rosetta actually made three records about this.

Yes. No fucking way I wouldn't leave, there isn't shit here for me anyway. I would rather die out there then stuck here.

implying I don't have an infinite amount of energy

stupid spicwopfag

If I have weed yes

Yes

He never said leave Earth forever. Zip around from planet to planet and gather resources to sell to Earth so you can live as a comfy NEET posting dank ass memes from orbit.

with 100000x the speed of light you would reach andromeda galaxy in 25 hours and 15 minutes