sefaria.org/texts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talmud
m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ONR0qHfeHGU
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.59a?lang=bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aside from telling the jew its OK to rape children because they aren't accountable ?

oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

It is basically an instruction guide on how to be dicks to the goyim
It is also bullshit from rabbis and not the Torah
Real Jews ignore the faggot Talmud

sefaria.org/texts
Literally everything in this picture is fake.
The fact is that you don't know what the Talmud even is.

sefaria.org/texts

Read for yourself

Because 99.99% of people here don't even know what the Talmud is:

there is no libre david in the talmud

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt as being blue pilled, and not a full fledged satanic kike.
Learn about yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

I don't hate you, I feel bad for you.

>telling me what I believe in
The fact is that you rather get your entire information on the subject via ms.paint pictures and YouTube videos instead of doing research the hard and real way.

I gave a link explaining what the Talmud actually is:

And a link to actually read whatever you want in the Talmud to see that the swede's quotes are false:

sefaria.org/texts

Read or stay a retard forever I couldn't care any less.

Sure thing, Rabbi
>To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if they knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly.

>If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death.

>linked a site where you can see for yourself instead of giving an half-ass explanation

>MUH JOOS AR EBIL XDDDDD DEY LY :DD

>
Is that a real quote from the Talmud?Looks like a Jew invented that Libre David bullshit to make fun of anti-semites.

>trusting a link from a jew
Calm down there rabbi

there is no book called libbre david

lel this thread

>posting multiple images of "quotes" with no source that was probably made in ms.paint

>totally 100% trustworthy source ladz XDDD

>An Israeli gives him a link to a place when he can SEE FOR HIMSELF that this picture is false

>FUCKING KIKE LINK REEEEEEEEEEE GAZ DA JOOS RAZE WAAR NAW :DDDD

You think the jew would there you if there was?

>>An Israeli gives him a link to a place when he can SEE FOR HIMSELF that this picture is false
I got a link from an Iranian telling you're wrong. Why should i trust you over him?

He can literally see himself

sefaria.org/texts

lel i think the islam is rubbing off on you there cuckias

Bullshit.

Rava says that the raped three-year-old doesn't get screwed on her dowry. That's not the same as saying 'RAPE IS OKAY GAIZ XDD'

Also,
>believing that Libbre David is a real book

You must be very new.
All of pol knows what the Talmud is, and that is is fanfic written by rabbis who were BTFO by Jesus which wasn't codified until 500 years after Jesus paid the final price for all sins.

You don't even know what your own people believed, LARP fag.

Because unlike him, there is actual proof that you can search yourself that will lead to the same conclusion. Search what the Talmud is yourself and kill yourself for being retarded.

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/lie.html

Stop embracing ignorance.

You guys seems triggered, i must really have hit close to home.

Good! good. Now go and search what the Talmud really is.

I love Jews and fuck all the haters of Jews.

its not understood because there is no real modern book equivalent. It closer to bill mahrs show than anything else. a proposition or stance is made and a bunch of people that consider themselves learned on the subject try to either poke holes in the propitiation (pushing it as far as it can go, applying it to absurd situations, finding contradictions) or find reasons to support it.

thats why when you look at some of these quotes they look absurd. thats becasue they are intentionally absurd. its someone using sarcasm (which is something Europeans deeply struggle with) to make someone else rethink what they are saying.

oh yeah supertriggered, go back to being raped by refugees will ya

Nice argument

it's been slandered by chinese jews and crypto kikes in an effort to destroy christianity

the chinese, atheist jews, and crypto kikes (correctly) believe judaism to be the head of the snake and core of our religion, so they try to use judaism to destroy the world under the guise of "bringing about their messiah"

It's an excuse to kill white people.

jews, help me out
where in the talmud does it say that full family torture of anti-semites is acceptable?

how's life with your foreskin chopped off and that horse face along with the big nose?

>how's life with your foreskin chopped off and that horse face along with the big nose?

are you Howard stern?

Nowhere. Torture is a sin.

Look at all these triggered stars

hopefully rapefugees replace all of you, cuckupeans

it called me a cattle, and a goy. Goy is pejorative, and means I'm filthy

maybe that's because you are

>final stage: shitpost.

In reality, you are probably one of the chosen, and you've been deceived into believing you are not by (((modern science))).

Here you go, Goy. Have the real version.

No it is not a quote, he's just autistic

This is what autism looks like. Jesus

sefaria.org/texts

Read yourself, all of the "quotes" in your pic are fake.

are you a jew? how do you explain away the prophecies of jesus in torah? there is a constant theme of God alone being our salvation, so doesnt it make sense that He would make a perfect sacrifice for us and save us if only we believe on Him?

It is? I don't know that Tzar Baalei Haim (Cruelty to Animals) stretches to people.

There's some nasty stuff about jesus in there. So much that it was actually compiled into the book. Read "Jesus in the talmud".

No, we're not using your edited version of the Talmud. We're going by my 1923 version.

i wonder why.

It is, torture is a sin.

goy are animals

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns

Uh, no, it didn't. Yebamot 8 says absolutely nothing about goyim, and that's the "source" for the goyim=cattle quote. Yebamot 8 talks about fences.

Watch this and give me your thoughts:

sefaria.org/texts = rewritten for Goys to view.

Jews don't believe in anything.

They are still bootyblasted.

There is not getting through to them.

>we need to keep everything hidden
>lets practice openly in large well marked buildings and write down literally everything.

>edited
You don't even know what the Talmud is do you?

It's supposed to be edited because it is a book to learn the Torah. No new religion no continuing story, just a book that was created to explain the Torah.

Give source.

See

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

source? I look at niggers; I see animals

It's just like seeing Trump speeches that are edited out of context, why?

>telling Jews what they believe in
Oh boy, we got another special one.

just face the truth

I can tell you the same. I suggest you to research yourself instead of getting your entire information from YouTube videos and ms.paint pics.

>needing 38 volumes to explain the Torah
No.

Jesus explained the Torah much better, and with less neurotic hand wringing.

You should read the Gospel sometime.

I'm a jew. my understanding is its pretty much agreed up that A) Jesus was a prophet B) he was a breddy good guy and C) he is the most important historic figure in the history of man (thus far). the disagreement comes from the fact that A) the temple has not been rebuilt and B) not a whole lot has changed as far as g-d openly presenting g-ds wisdom and divine presence in a "tangible" way. as of right now g-d only truly appears to those who search or in very rare instances stumble upon (which is what it was before).

personally from my understanding the human mind (my own included) is simply not ready to comprehend that g-d is everything

To be fair, assholes don't bother to learn Aramaic. Or Hebrew.

Yeah, but you need an actual source. First Lesson: Jews don't go according to shit they don't know about, they require sources.

>109005293
Seems like one of those 'YOU'RE DOOOOOMED' videos.

Study Daf Yomi, guys. They'll teach you any page of Gemara you want to know, and it's all online. There are a bunch of classes on each page already, and there will be more, as use of the internet grows.

>deflecting like a baby

jewish intellectuals, everyone

Just watch the video. Accept it. It's the truth. I'm not even upset about it, just the fact that you deny it.

There are different explanations and controversies on the Torah by different people.

I know more about the Torah than you do, because I have the Word of God and the Holy Ghost which helps me understand it.

You should accept Jesus as Christ and see for yourself.

>I'm a jew. my understanding is its pretty much agreed up that A) Jesus was a prophet B) he was a breddy good guy and C) he is the most important historic figure in the history of man (thus far).
Um. Nooo. Jews don't agree about that at all. Maybe C.

"It was written thousands of years ago, so it must be relevant today!"

"I need somebody to tell me what to do!"

There is no English translation for Sanhedrin 59a. The first quote I check and I can't read it. I'm starting to think the Jews are a bunch of liars.

sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.59a?lang=bi

>Just watch the video. Accept it. It's the truth.
I watched it, and I told you what I think about it.
The fact is that you did no research nor effort to get information on the subject and will believe everything that is thrown at you.

Do you have any actual quotes from the Talmud?

Whatever floats your boat.

Because it's evil kikes reinterpreting and bastardizing Gods word. Just read the Towrah.

God never asked for or okayed the bloody Talmud

You didn't watch it, the video is 15 minutes.

You can translate it. Or find another site where you can read it.

I watch a part of it, and saw what was going to be the style of the video.

Well i've witnessed a part of Judaism and understand what is going on and i'm repulsed by your disgusting race.

Where is torture justified in the Talmud?

Go away oven dodger , go practice your devil worship somewhere else

The vilest piece of satanic text, it´s anti-world, anti-human, anti-creation, anti-god. Kabbalah is directly linked to the Talmud as is high-tier masonic (not all branches obv) satanism. LITERAL satanism ie: not "oh lucifer is great" but KILL GOD, KILL HIS CREATION, DEATH TO ALL LIFE satanism.

You can think whatever you want, nobody gives a shit about you.

muh baby blood. (((traders))) love them soo young so sweet

Jesus is the final, perfect offering for atonement of sins.
Jesus was the only sinless man who ever lived.

God sent His Son as a sacrifice. He provided the faithful with the offering Himself just as he provided the offering for Abraham when Abe and his son Isaac went up the mountain.

Read the New Testament, it will blow your mind.

Salvation is by grave through faith alone, anything else takes glory away from God who did all the work Himself out of love for us.

Passover is symbolic because during those 3 Sabbath days between crucifixion and the resurrection we rested and God did all the work.

No amount of works or good deeds may atone for your sins and earn you a place in our Father's house.

>You can think whatever you want, nobody gives a shit about you.
ofc you don't care, seeing that you think that every one else is cattle.