Stupid racists still believe that IQ is related to race

>stupid racists still believe that IQ is related to race
A lot of scientific studies already showed your outdated beliefs to be wrong. Go read them and then some books for change.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhiU_1tLmyc

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
quora.com/Who-has-the-highest-recorded-IQ-of-all-time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A lot of scientific studies
>two people

Many such cases.

Still more that are in favor of ethnic IQ

Here we go again.. Low quality bait post, but I'll bite to redpill the newfriends.

Social construct, am I right?

Thanks for this OP, niggers are smart now

Race is only skin deep, right?

Why even bother, OP?

It's like you're not even trying..

Genetics matter, right?

You won't read any of this, of course, so stay in denial.

Now let's see some facts on your end, OP.

wtf I love millions of non whites invading my country now

fucking dutch faggot™®

No one states it because they would get crucified over it

If high IQs equal better people why does Sup Forums refuse to admit that Jews are superior?

Lithuania more redpilled than dutch faggots
Germany btfo again

>norberg
didn't watch~

Because intelligence is by far the most important thing and the washes of Africans and hispanics would dumb the result down to about 90 IQ or lower. Because whites are the only ones voting right wing. Because whites have the right genes for creating greatness.
And, you know, not wanting to be eradicated from the face of the earth is also pretty appealing

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

BUt I will OP, thank you. Where'd you get all this?

You know that this is lies right?

This has been proven, to get into college blacks get a 230 point bonus to their SAT scores.

>privileged groups who got here first should have higher IQ

>the chinese who were brutally exploited by railroad companies
>got here way after niggers
>Japanese got here way after niggers and were discriminated against heavily and interned
>All East Asian groups have a similarly high IQ regardless of their national origin, and beat the fuck out of niggers
trash
no one is saying that nations with the capacity can't catch up in a new society given time, but you first need the genetically determined capacity for high IQ, explaining why some group IQs improve over time and others don't.

Why is Israel not the cinematic capital of the world?

Their genius is in exploiting; they're not needed.

aww this fucking dutch faggot got me,
the video is about the flynn effect, lol you goofy fuck

Why is this guy clumping people together just because its not fixed doesn't mean theirs not genetic diferences

>Why is Israel not the cinematic capital of the world?
It doesn't need to be. The Jews have Hollywood.

"African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, Lee says.

She points to the second column.

“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”

The last column draws gasps.

Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

“Do Asians need higher test scores? Is it harder for Asians to get into college? The answer is yes,” Lee says."

Whites and asians are smarter than blacks and hispanics, most blacks and hispanics in college would not be there if not for the free bonus points they get.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

Norberg is probably a Scandinavian name, not a Jewish one

>It doesn't need to be. The Jews have Hollywood.

Where's the Israeli independent movies, the epic
actors, the rest? Their drive to express creative
genius would happen in spite of Hollywood.

Where is it?

I realize that arguing with a fucking leaf is like arguing with a wall but I'm bored so I'll take this bait.
Many successful actors are from Israel. Beyond that Jews are a people without a nation. I don't even know what you are trying to argue tbqh

>privilidged groups show higher IQ test scores because they had better access to proper nutrition, education and technology
>NASA scientists score higher on IQ tests because they have a unique access to practice astro physics

How can one confuse the cause and effect this badly?

>some group has higher IQ on average than your group
>therefore you must submit to the higher average IQ group
Is that what you are trying to say?

142 IQ here.
feels good plebs

143 IQ here.
feels better desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

youtube.com/watch?v=MxXPA9ZnDCc

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tg0ONGlk00

>The Jews have Hollywood.

Hollywood is a creation of Military Intelligence which is a creation of wealthy industrialists.

Protip: not all Jews are wealthy industrialists, but all wealthy industrialists are Jews.

yeah, well my dick is bigger than yours.
>inb4 muh dick

>source: youtube

190 IQ here.

Jews are subhuman.

>I don't even know what you are trying to argue
We don't need you; we will exclude you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo

this whole series is a goldmine
/thread

>proper nutrition is a function of intelligence
Why did Jews starve in Auschwitz then?

>muh dick

>190 IQ here.

Nice try, but if you were actually smart you would know that:
The highest possible IQ today is about 160. However, this is a test limitation and is not necessarily representative of the true intellectual prowess of people with this score.

quora.com/Who-has-the-highest-recorded-IQ-of-all-time

I'm actually 250 IQ and you're wrong.

>jews are subhuman
>posts Bobby Fischer
Did you know he was jewish before posting or are you just retarded?

230 IQ here
Can confirm that you're wrong

140 IQ here.

it took me until the age of 23 to recognize the detriment to civil society the minorities have become

>I'm 24 and almost done college. Thanks /pol

> Germany
lol

No, the opposite is true. Heck even most institutions are going from "race is a myth" to "race positive" quickly and quietly as they can. People who dare speak up are silenced for it and stuff not going along with the etablished radical egalitarian approach of "blank slate" is buried.

Proxxies are a thing and the guy in the video is Swedish.

The guy who first discovered DNA said race was indeed a thing that affects intelligence and other attributes and got awards stripped from him and excluded from the science community despite his immense achievements.

As a scientist, let me tell you that a lot of (((science))) is heavily compromised.

>Source: Thomas Sowell

EVERYBODY SHOULD WATCH THIS

AN SCIENCE SERIES AIMED TO END EVERY SJW ARGUMENT EVER, AND HOSTED BY A COMEDIAN

EVERYTHING HAS SOURCES AND IS PRETTY MUCH UP TO DATE

THIS SERIES HAS STOPPED MANY SJWs DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS IN LOTS OF ARGUMENTS

Your facts are racist. I learned in school and from TV that all humans are the same, so you must be wrong!

Most of the prominent anti-zionists are jewish, they know first hand the nature of these people.

this still doesn't prove anything

>hey look, these really poor white people in the US now have the average IQ of white people
>doesn't mention the fact that black IQs in the US have not reached this average after hundreds of years of acclimatization and increased welfare
huh, really makes you think

I don't get it, is he saying American blacks did not have enough time to catch up to white IQ standards? How much longer do they need?

>Go read them and then some books for change.

*gives video instead of written words*
good job Hans

One of the most shameful things one can do is being deliberately stupid.

thanks user

This series is how I got redpilled on race. God bless Norway.

that helped the jewish IQ honestly, because of this, the smartest jews survived. my great-grandpa was in a town in poland that's now part of ukraine 95% of everyone jewish or not was killed, dude was smart as hell.

tl;dr = hitler is the reason jews are the master race

>IQ TESTS PROVE THAT WHITE PEOPLE HAVE SUPREME INTELLIGENCE TO NIGGERS
>JUST BECAUSE ASIANS SCORE HIGHER ON IQ TESTS, IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT BECAUSE WE HAVE THE "CREATIVITY GENE"
What did racists mean by this?

It's in hollywood, for the goyim, because that "creativity" is just poison for the goyim.

dumb fuck

do you think the niggers with the biggest dicks are the most violent and vice versa? because their seems to be a link between big dicks and stupidity and violence and small dicks and intelligence

Let's see, average IQ of 104 before mass migration versus average IQ of 105-107 in China/Korea/Japan with other Asian countries being more than an entire standard deviation below that.

So usually you'd end up with a difference of a few IQ points. Around 2-5 with some of the higher rated European countries having almost non. Meanwhile African countries are somewhere around

>t. stupid nigger

Niggers don't have the biggest dicks. Look at Ron Jeremy.

I guess that intelligence causes rape. WHITES BTFO

Oy vey, they can catch up, we swears! Just give us another couple centuries!

Whites are only high IQ because they have "privilege" which comes from some mysterious place and definitely isn't the product of their naturally high IQs.

Don't look at countries like Haiti where blacks have been the "privileged" ruling caste for 200 years because those blacks are still dumb as shit!

If you give enough vegetables and money to a Bantu or Australian Aboriginal, then they could be the next Einstein or Harvard graduate, we swears! There is no biological difference between these human groups! Shut up, you racist! DARWIN WAS WRONG! WE'RE ALL THE SAME!

>intelligence isn't genetic
>"so why does black people born white countries have lower IQs?"
>Because their ancestors were treated badly

Lookademniggas

Oy vey, but they have hereditary trauma which shuts off their ability to do math, goy.

if you look at cultural, geographical and ethnic traits as functions of evolution you would know certain races are more intelligent, not as a happenstance of luck, but as a function of their group evolution.

to deny it is to deny the process of evolution.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.

two seconds of google

IQ is heritable. Every fucking science book I ever read in college says IQ is an inherited trait.

>Certain populations maintain geographic seperation, inbreeding within that population. Majority population begins to have median iq

Fucking common sense would say IQ and race are different

source: some nigger

inb4: ids jus da ebironmen

go read a book please. your stupidity is embarassing.

>Whites are privileged that's why theyre smart

How the fuck did they become privileged in the first place? By being bumbling idiots? Really makes my brain cells do backflips

Err, the kikes run Hollywood

Any taxonomic category is a "social construct". And race is a damned useful one, in some ways more important than phylum and species, since it sub-categorises humans.

Nah Hollywood is a creation of Jews that moved out to the west coast after being too degenerate and Jewish to make it in America's contemporary east coast WASP dominated industry.

LOL im sending this post to my sociology professor. He's gonna get a good laugh outta this LOL

I know right? That's what happens when you only use RACIST facts and not the facts they teach you in school. The right ones :) I am glad that I learned that everyone is equal and that there is no difference between white and black

It isn't an argument solely based on iq, if anything iq is just a piece of evidence that proves racial differences, like skull shape, skin color, nose size etc.

He's a cancer swecuck. Was always on the frontlines fighting to drag us towards globalism. I wouldn't doubt that he is on many peoples lists.

IQ of africans in US barely improved since they were brought over, they are still far behind everyone else despite getting access to the same education, in some cases even more resources because they are doing so poorly.

White or asian people that are poor still score miles above the negros, so it's not related to poverty either, it's race, the sooner it's acknowledged the better it will be for everyone involved, ignoring basic reality harms literally everyone, especially the blacks.

All you do is gain moral points by promoting we are all the same, whilst in reality you damage black societies because they are expected to respond to everything the same as whites, it's simply not the case.

Solving the black issue must start with acknowledging we are inherently different, and only then can you implement programs to promote each different race in different aspects, whatever works and fits the best.

Environment determining IQ doesn't explain differences in the IQ of adopted children from different ethnic backgrounds.

Wouldn't the highest iq be the (1/7'500'000'000)*100% percentile?

most of the infographs posted on here are from outdated source. mnany time taken outta context.. my professor would havea feild day with almost in this thread LOL

I don't care if IQ is or isn't related to race.

So long as everyone under a 105 IQ is sterilized asap.

I'm being very generous by not setting it at 120.