This pro-refugee german girl was raped to death in the moth ass and vagina by hairy arab cock

This pro-refugee german girl was raped to death in the moth ass and vagina by hairy arab cock

Did she deserve it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101679502/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

poor moth:((((

she's just one person. who cares
also
>german
yeah, she deserved it

Did she deserve it? No
Am I sad? Yes, but only for her family. It's like swimming with crocodiles.

>/Thread

Yes. Unfortunately.

Fake news. Stop spreading lies.

She was brutally raped and then drowned. Not raped to death. Check your facts.

>she's white
yeh obv

Her father is an E.U. refugee lawyer. At her funeral he raised money for Bangladeshi immigrant/Rohinga peoples.

Her mother I don't know about

yes she was an active helper. Not just simply pro refugee.

Yes.
There is enough pretty girls, we don't need the fucked up one.
Also they have to die as an example for the other.

As a former swedish citizien I can tell you she fully deserved it. Fucking people advocating for refugees until they come close to one.

>pro-refugee
yes

>Brutally Raped.

Never get the obsession with this phrase. Do you get gentle rapes where the man gently fucks the girl without consent and no resistance. I doubt it.

>they have to die as an example for the other.
This

Yes

No, she did deserve it.

She should have been strangled by her family once it became obvious she was a coal burner.

Yes.

>Do you get gentle rapes where the man gently fucks the girl without consent and no resistance. I doubt it.

Yes, and that's why their is so much contention around rape, consent and sexual violence.

> show grill your Hi Point
> tell her 'spread or lead'
> she spreads
> cries while you slip your little penor in

You should play Sengoku Rance.

No. Her stupidity and naiveness were exploited.

>This pro-refugee german girl was raped to death in the moth ass and vagina by hairy arab cock

>Did she deserve it ?

Noone deserves that.

It's just said that such cases only appear in the media when it's the daughter of someone important, it was an ambassadors daughter or something like that..

Poor germany.

wait how do you even get raped in the mouth
i mean you have teeth what the fuck
i'd never put my dick even close to a mouth if im raping a girl
imagine she just rips it off wtf

she obviously liked it

Triple dubbs agrees. I think the reporters just get off on the lurid details.

Memes aside.
She didn't. Germans get some heavy brainwashing especially in their youth which leads to many people thinking like her. You can't really blame them because they never get to learn to question things or debate people. It is like the 5 year old children who blow themselves up because of Islam.

>Did she deserve it ?

Yes.
I actually feel "Schadenfreude" when thinking about how she suffered and died, hahaha. :)

>bedauerlicher Einzelfall
I love this meme. It has been existing for decades now since our turkish cultural enrichers arrived here and it will never die.

And they will never realize how ridiculous it is.

For anyone who wants to knwo what the rapist looks like:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101679502/
It is the right one.

>i'd never put my dick even close to a mouth if im raping a girl
Remembered to put the D in just in time, eh, Primo? Enhorabuena.

Then fuck that guy he deserves to lose all his kids if he has any more

Girls are submissive. They wont fight back in the hope they will be let free,, they let the captor violate her body thoroughly , avoiding confrontation

She hoped , allowing the arab men to deepthroat her would pleasure them enough, so they would let her live

Her family is even worse. Her father is a pro migrant lawyer in brussels. He is directly responsible for the shit fest here.

She did not deserve it but I feel less bad for her knowing she was pro rape lizard.

>raped to death in the moth ass

what is moth ass?

where can I get moth ass?

If I remeber correctly, her family even collected money for refugees on the girl's funeral.

>Then fuck that guy he deserves to lose all his kids if he has any more

really some romper stomper brevik types need to take care of him in the middle of the night, don't kill him, just beat him until his spine fails and he needs a wheelchair then assign an immigrant refugee to his care

Yes

Her family deserves it too

deserve has nothing to do with it.

However you always get what you wish for.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

NO she didn't deserve it.

Fuck you people saying a girl deserved to get raped and murdered.

No. She absolutely did not deserve to be sexually violated and killed just because she believed in immigration. And that shit would have been drummed into her by her parents and throughout her schooling. The following posts piss me off:
I suppose with your supreme wisdom gathered from an Turkmenistani yak fur weaving forum she could have been educated to the true nature of shitskins, right??
Bang on the money

Yes, she deserved it. Her parents deserve it more, though. Anyways good riddance to this stupid bitch.

FUCKING RAPEFUGEES REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, although I'd rather make the point that all of Germany deserves this. If you willingly compromise the safety and well-being of your own ethnic ingroup because...reasons, this is the only fitting result.

Every principle of human life that Hitler formulated is being demonstrated and proven right as we speak.

Kek

I would have done it, nicer , smoother, and with love

It's a death metal angry drummer moth

Did her family and friends get redpilled?

No but her father did

Men are responsible for women

Goddamn that entire shitpile of a 'family' needs raped and killed. Useless and sick motherfuckers.

She herself did not deserve it, what else would you think when the only thing you're told is that refugees are good people and needed for Germany to prosper? She didn't know better.

It's her Jewish (((Ladenberg))) lawyer father that promoted immigration that deserves it. He knows better and is actively working against whites.

Mommy issues
>sociopaths mock dead woman
>Pretend to care about abortion in next post

>she could have been educated to the true nature of shitskins, right??
Some people, and it would seem this includes you, are just too far gone to educate until they learn 1st hand. She graduated with honors.

Fuck it I was also raised by a liberal family. However I was easily able to see the truth with my own eyes. And my family is liberal as fuck.

She deserved it more than others totally innocent girls.

Who knows how many rapist she feed and helped. If there would be less voluntary work they would have shut down the borders sooner and there would be less sandniggers here commiting crimes.

>I suppose with your supreme wisdom gathered from an Turkmenistani yak fur weaving forum she could have been educated to the true nature of shitskins, right??
You should get a taste of german (((education))) and (((media))).

Nobody deserves anything.

Karma isn't real.

omg aren't you a thoughtful epic justice hero wow

No

>Did she deserve it ?

No.

She did not deserve death.
She did not deserve rape.
Nor having her country flooded with immigrants.
She didn't even deserve to have been fed the lies that support the pro-refugee narrative.

Truth and justice are important virtues. If you support violence against her you're just an idiot who thinks attacking some imbecile, naive useful idiot is valid.

Blame and attack the people who write the narrative. The elites and their globalist helpers. Their political stooges. The money men behind the scenes.

Support massive importation of people who see women as lower as cattle
>get raped by those subhumans

It was well deserved. Because of that kind of sand nigger loving traitorous bitches, other women aren't safe anymore in their cities.

She took a taste of what she was forcing on other women for the love of medieval camel piss-drinking people.

Fucking savages

Fuck off cuck

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, glad the enemy solved the problem

>She didn't even deserve to have been fed the lies that support the pro-refugee narrative
>what about the nigger loving, coal burning part? Don't forget the nigger loving, coal burning part.

You must think a lot about black cock

>nuh-uh! penises can't do that!
>muh tiny penis

>brave germans
>germans are to be pitied because tiny brains
>girls are innocent
>german girls believe

wrong. german girls CAME to believe. german girls will CUM to know.

Maybe, maybe not. There's a high chance she never had anyone debate an alternative viewpoint, and there's a high chance she did, who knows.

>flag
>muh germany
>muh germans

you germans.

Reminded me of Amy Biehl's parents

No, she was just a child. It was her dads fault. He should be hung to death publicly. Her case is only unique because for once the politician managed to kill his own family instead of someone eles's.

totalitarianism and thoughtcrime are rampant among eurofag europoors.

but it is the american who is the problem. sad!

Darwin approves

She was a brassy slut and deserved it 100%, fucking check 'em

Of course she didn't deserve it,you mong. But I'm triggered as fuck at liberals right now. They blame white men for everything under the sun and scream bloody murder over "microaggressions," all the while they want to swing the door wide open for these savages from the ME and Africa who actually are misogynists. I don't even want to change it anymore, I just want to go off-grid and live in the mountains.

She was brainwashed into thinking it. We will have to gas every arab now.

>Fuck you people saying a girl deserved to get raped and murdered.

they're just saying that it was a shame her father helped to create the situation that led to her death

and also profited from, he was a more appropriate victim because his business was to profit from helping killers settle close to his home

I wonder if he thinks it was worth the money he was paid now that his child is gone?

Dann straight . Also I want a nazi larping gf. 4Th Reich meet up.com when?

She couldn't die a better death.

What comes around goes around.

no

it's all her dads fault for raising her wrong

So why is every jewish organisation pro refugee then ? Schlomo is that you?

>She couldn't die a better death.
Insignificant backward country with an insignificant backward opinion.

She didn't, Germany however does.

I hope this daily occuring isolated incidents get frequented in the cuckmedia more often

No. But she still put herself in a situation that made it inevitable, so it was a stupid sacrifice not unlike Lois Lane trying to take a bullet for Superman.

/thread

Reap what you sow. Kill a traitor before an enemy.

Did her parents ever take the red pill after that?

No

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

>Fucking people advocating for refugees until they come close to one.

This is exactly how people felt about Jewish refugees in the 30's and 40's.

>ITT: A self aware Jew.

Worst part is: Their is no way to get these shitskins out of Germany anymore. And in the next four years Mama Merkel is going to get even more of them into Germany. I don't even wanna think about them getting their families into Germany.

Yes

No sympathy, any girl who promotes importing this filth deserves to reap what they sow, it's no surprise she's German too, truly the worst women on the planet.

Yup.

Jump in a pool of sharks, you're going to get bit.

Well then fuck you.

You can't have a high chance of A and B happening if A and B are opposites.

US is 60% white kek.

That is legitimately infuriating, fucking hell.

One of the biggest cucking achievements I have ever seen.

Traitors are serious detriments to society. She might not have deserved it but she is one regardless