We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States...

We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States. We're alienating ourselves our allies, giving our rivals free reign, and handing our enemies the advantage. We're going backward economically, socially, culturally, and scientifically. The shame of this man's reign will never go away.

The death of America's respectability. The end of American (and possibly Western) hegemony. Yet you cheer this on. Why?

>Poo in Loo pretending to be American

Western hegemony died in ww2 with the rest of Europe

>>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win

I guess you're still at the laughing stage, user. It's alright, everyone goes through the process at their own pace.

>yet you cheer this on. why?

a bunch of racist, nihilistic autists are relegated to an obscure, anonymous forum. suddenly they have a champion for being openly, outwardly terrible who won the highest office on the planet. now these losers feel comfortable in their own skin because they perceive a paradigm shift in their favor.

the difference of course being that trump can afford to be an asshole because he is rich and influential. these "normal" people are going to get their shit pushed in at every turn because they are nothing.

Quit being such autismo gtr and turbocuck and witness america being made great again and again and...

Another crying libtard. How typical

sorry, dropped my trigger warning. do you two have preferred pronouns as well? i can be very accommodating.

getting this emotional on a tibetan quilting board

> We are the laughingstock of the world
> flag
checks out

>india
>calling the US laughingstock
>pretending to be in the US
I laughed hard, but you know what would make me laugh harder? If you kill yourself.

CHECKED

Fuck off and die CTR.

>Why?

Because It's funny.

your entire country lives in shit

i thought Correct The Record was gone?

CTR has had to resort to indian call centres for its shitposting since loosing the election.

Toppest of kek's

>we
you're a pajeet you dont count as we
also everyone in the world is scared shitless of Trump, which is actually what you want in a POTUS. Obongo was ice and look what it got him? Disrespect and bad dealmaking.

>street-shitter

FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU

>tibetan quilting board
the worst fucking meme to ever come out of this shit hole website. do you act this stupid outside of the internet? shouldn't you be upsetting your father and causing your mother to commit suicide?

Because nobody laughs a poo in loos.

>American

>Briton

>kike

*HONK HONK*