What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6axbeXGq1s
youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We'll scrub ourselves down with brillo pads

We'll tut REALLY loudly.

The Legions of the Buttering Knife will form ranks.

They will dump all the tea into a harbor.

glorious revolution part two

i wonder who gets to be chuck the 2nd?

They'll put it through, but it will be such a weak brexit that it would barely be worth doing at all. But people will think we're out and go back to watching Gogglebox.

Not to mention that from March 31st we'll need 14 member state's permission to leave, which is probably what they're dragging their feet for.

>What did he mean by this?

We'll start burning our toast and chips on purpose!!!

He means

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>dawn of parliment meeting
>barricade the doors to it, members look tense as fuck
>they know they've angered the /brit/NEETs
>they voted majority in
>a thundering "REEEEEEEEEE" sounds outside of the building
>the trembling of the ground occurs just like the toilet rounds after a week's diet of just tendies
>"T-their here" bong khan osullivan murmurs
>"NOTIFY THE HIGHLAND GUARDS" board member chavmad bin guinness screams

>it's too late
>the barricade bursts open as a stream of tendy-feces pours out
>an army of /brit/NEETs covered in crayola-green marker colours and feces storm parliment, all clamouring the battle cry "REEE PARLIES GET OUT OF MY EXIT"

>the scottish highlanders arrive, they slay many /brit/NEETs with their two-handed haggis longswords
>but their efforts are in vain, they die suffocating on poop and chicken pie

>the /brit/NEETs surround the surrviving parliment members
>they unleash an ungodly sound, pointing their rear ends at the last of parliment
>parliment is executed with a hurricane of brown, half-digested fish and chips ,and smuggled mars-bars
>that day was henceforth christened "browns day"

Meme off

Start sharpening those spoons lads

The fuck is wrong with Nigel's face

this I hope

youtube.com/watch?v=t6axbeXGq1s

Glorious revolution 2.0 but this time the opposite happens lmao.

> Australia

I hope China annexes your country.

So they lose then to the EU? Because the 'Glorious Revolution' was when a bunch of heretics decided that belonging to a Dutchman was better than having a kinsman on the throne.

Are you retarded? Out of curiosity what did you think i meant you autistic cuck?

ANGLO REVOLUTION

He's English, he can't help it.

>Wanting a Cathalocuck absolutist on the throne

Let me guess, you'd racemix with a frog too, wouldn't ya?

I thought you were telling me to meme off.

It's coming back. Grab your pikes and rifles boys.

came here to post this.

circa:
> Trail of tears
> Kristallnacht

>permission to leave
What you need to do is find your balls somewhere in the bottom of Merkels purse and tell her to blow it out her fat ass.

Free countries don't ask permission for shit.

>the literally a descendant of a Scottish-French family of some note and English Jacobites

You actually pinned me mate. I've got nothing.

Probably bomb parliament again idk

Heh.

Whenever I see a painting like this I imagine it's uncomfortable as fuck and really cramped.

Would Nigel ever run for prime minister?

and if brexit happens the verry gentel british will revolt in a very extraordinary way.

50% are for sayting in.

So "still" GB think, you leave you loose Scotland Irland, all the banking power all the internet access to the eu and the corresponding spying. and all access to the eu, you stay you just shoot some subhuman white trash thats only siting on benefits.

Slip in to irrelevance and become a US colony or be relevant and shape the world.

HE MEANS TRUMP WILL PROVIDE ARMS TO A FARAGE BACKED SPLINTER FACTION TO SEIZE THE GOVERNMENT, THE QUEEN WILL VOICE HER SUPPORT AND CHARLES WILL BE CROWNED KING

>Free countries don't ask permission for shit.

Exactly.

Anglo's will do what they do best. Complain and then bow like nothing happened when the government treats them slightly less like cattle.

>Not to mention that from March 31st we'll need 14 member state's permission to leave
>permission to leave

This is why America gets the chicks and you get the cucks, my dude.

They will skip tea time for a whole WEEK.

They will scoff loudly and call someone a wanker. Truly savage.

he means its happening

>UK civil war
>Trump does a "normandie" landing
>Nigel becomes PM with a far-right government and supreme court

>Taking this long to enact a democratically voted referendum
>Allowing ingrates to stall the inevitable through bureaucratic vomit
>All on your taxdollars
Could you guy be any slower? There's really nothing left now but to just fucking do it.

In the end it's going to be the US and UK in a comfy trade deal and the rest of europe can go fuck themselves.

>REEE PARLIES GET OUT OF MY EXIT

kek

Civil war when?

>the corresponding spying

Continental military and intelligence services are extensions of their social services departments. They provide nothing, other than examples of how to do everything wrong.

>So "still" GB think, you leave you loose Scotland Irland, all the banking power all the internet access to the eu

Have you had a few drinks?

WE SHALL ASSERT OURSELVES INTO A POSITION WHERE WE CAN ASSURE THAT DIRE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE UNLEASHED UPON PARLIAMENT SHOULD THEY DARE TO QUESTION THE DIVINE PEOPLES RIGHT TO BREXIT.

>says the country that voted one way, then happily voted for the opposite when the germans told them to come back with a different result

Something about gunpowder, treason and something... fuck if I remember.

CIA is going to fund a British revolution?

>March 31st we'll need 14 member state's permission to leave

What are they going to do if you say "Fuck that, we're out, we refuse to play your shitty game any more?" Invade again?

>gentle
>gentile
>gentile men

They're stalling for: Except none of our rulers actually want us to leave, and there is no one who would step up to be one should a demand be made. We don't exactly have Thomas Paine shit-talking the government or EU.
>muh farage
Weasel who ran away to America as soon as he could and bent over for Trump to try and get a good job. All the "figureheads" of the Leave campaign are untrustworthy slime balls.

will be civil war

It boils down to whether you want to leave under the mechanisms the EU provided or not. At the moment that's the route we're going down. If anyone at the EU end attempts to block that then there will be a unilateral withdrawal.

No one in Euroland is likely to attempt that, though, as it would prove everything we said about them being a 21st century USSR to be correct.

>people forgetting one MP was already assassinated over brexit

No one would say that because all of our establishment want to be in. So they'd just go "oh, that sucks! Turns out the referendum was for nothing. Chin up."

And by sheer coincidence we have that same traitorous government spying on all of us, just in case someone has a problem with that.

"Are globalist shitbuckets going to fund a nationalist revolution?"
Guess.

You mean the one that got shot three times in a row from a single-shot weapon, was stabbed up-teen times, was able to then tell people to run, and with blood everywhere, but with no blood at the crime scene, and Mair found at the crime scene (read: 1.5 miles away from the crime scene)?

DTTFFB

>"Are globalist shitbuckets going to fund a nationalist revolution?"

They will if you start off by declaring yourself a 'monderate opposition to a totalitarian regime'. Hell, you can call yourselves a british IS subdivision and the CIA will bankroll your tea and crumpets till kingdom come.

They do fuck all when they discover foreign pedophile rings operating in their country. They'll do fuck all if brexit doesn't go their way either.

pic related

He already did and sadly got BTFO so probably not

GOD SAVE THE KING

Oh my god there is actjal history again not gloablist schlock

And brexit will change fuckall in that regard.

Almost all of those rings are from ex-colonies that get in outside of EU-domain, all it does is block EU migrants, you know, white, hard working and qualified.

I'm sure they'd like to do something, but with the Islamic rape gangs and sex traffickers being protected by the government, police, and media, there's little that can be done.

When the world gets told that evil Nazis are parading in the streets of Rotherham (actually anti-rape protestors) everyone just accepts it.

Same with Khan's "Terrorism is part and parcel of modern city living."

>the english
>very gentle
Oh nigel, you're such a joker.

Are we talking 2(!) angry letters instead of 1?

He means the aristocrats will set their peasants attacking each other like in the old days.

I don't think they have it in them.

Ireland would do what they do best and starve lmao

test

Basically he is always saying that if politicians betray Brexit then they will lose a substantial amount of votes among other things, hence his catchphrase: "You ain't seen nothing yet."

The "peaceful English" thing is a reference to the idea of a 'peaceful Britain', since we have traditionally had a peaceful domestic society compared to the rest of Europe.

Keep singing the songs of your drunken old fathers, Paddy.

IT MEANS 1688 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

saved

He meant that you guys better be making some Sten guns right now

>I'm sure they'd like to do something

When the government announced tuition fees a few years ago there was massive riots. All because people had to pay more for education. There should've been the same riots after the Rotherham story broke.

They could easily put pressure on the government to have something done. But they're faggots so they won't.

>very gentle English
>English
>gentle

Kek, has he forgotten all the massacres and colonial atrocities the Brits did during the past centuries or so in Africa and parts of Asia?

>permission to leave

Just tell the multicultral faggots to suck your dick dude, holy fuck. Why even be a soverign nation if you have to ask a bunch of caliphates for permission to make your policies?

We do, but not in anything where it actually matters. Football has replaced nationalism and human dignity.

lol they really are hopeless..

>all because people had to pay more for education
I give much more of a fuck about spending 27 grand on a degree than some peasant tier paki lover girls getting raped in a northern shithole

Football can be used as means of firing it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g

That was only framed in a positive way (and allowed to happen at all) because it was a Tory decision.

Read what I said about their protesting march. It's the second paragraph, since you seemed to miss it.

>They could easily put pressure on the government to have something done
No amount of protesting and rioting can stop a government doing what it wants to do. The only course is to absolutely remove that government and replace it with one that will do what you want it to.

How hard is Trump going to bang Mother May?

I thought we already had this fucking vote ages ago? I remember everyone posting lists of the 40 or so MPs who voted against it?

If that wasn't the vote on whether we trigger article 50 or not, then what the fuck was that vote?

The entirety of our establishment are pro-EU, and 50% of the people are as well, and this is the young people who would actually march. To the statists who hold the power, and the populace that wants them to hold the power, such a stranglehold is not just good, but also desired.

Only with a total and complete replacement of the entire establishment could anything of any worth happen, and that wont happen, because we have no one to replace all this with.

The Tories will not risk not delivering Brexit.

If they don't Britain will have its own 'stab in the back' myth, but this time there will actually be a stab in the back

Theresa May has hitched her future to delivering it and will go down as one of the most worthless Prime Ministers if she now doesn't.

The Tory civil war over the EU would resume and they would be remembered for 100 years for their treachery. Millions of their supporters would defect to UKIP

So it will happen, and it will happen to an extent that it doesn't look like an obvious stitch up

That's why your country is being overrun by muslims m8

>14 member state's permission to leave

Not true really, all the resolution does is require 14 states to agree to everything in the Separation treaty.

You could of course just break out with no trade agreement, But I'm guessing your bankers won't be happy about it.

>What did he mean by this?

Waiters in tea restaurants will spit into the cups. Very harsh.

Justified self defence

All they have to do is wait until and then they can hold up their hands and say "we did our best" and everyone will forget about it two days later.

too soon

There wont be a break out at all, or if there is it will be the weakest break out you could imagine. Why would a pro-EU government not stitch up the British to make the EU feel better?

Fortunately now all my country is getting overrun by is sheep and old English people.

>So "still" GB think, you leave you loose Scotland Irland, all the banking power all the internet access to the eu and the corresponding spying. and all access to the eu, you stay you just shoot some subhuman white trash thats only siting on benefits.
>Slip in to irrelevance and become a US colony or be relevant and shape the world.

be careful Herman......

November 5th, gunpowder plot. Only successful.

our PM said he would veto every deal allowing the UK becoming a tax haven

It means remove kebab.

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Dont mistake kindness for weakness