Who is this guy? seriously, what is this meme about?

Who is this guy? seriously, what is this meme about?

Did I miss some kind of political happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKcVj6Ujt-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is he?

Dont know man, I could use some information though. Like a short summary of what this guy does and stands for.

there is not a lot of information, but all you need to know is that the rothschild bow to him and his brother

WE NEED A QUICK RUNDOWN

Lurk more you faggot.

shitty forced meme, hide and ignore

Still a better meme than Shart in Mart.

CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN?

Ah yes, iconic picture, the phone call that saved Columbia from being flattened to make way for the BogThrone.
They are of course the Bogdanoff brothers, i cannot say much more though as i value my life

Aliens

He keeps getting away with SOMETHING!

The phone call that saved Europe.

seems like we need a quick rundown up in here

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=OKcVj6Ujt-Y

He owns the Rothschilds

Quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>Published theoretical physics papers in scientific journals over 200 years ahead of their time. Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of their research.
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Saved Europe from destruction with a single phone call
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe

Wait who is that guy? Is he a world leader?

Also

someone needs to make a proper version of this

GUYS WTF I THINK ONE OF THEM IS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW. I FOUND OUT SOME INFORMATION AND NOW THEY TRYI-

>mfw there exists a universe where they aren't in control of it

this

>Implying there are other universes

You said it yourself. The Bogdanoffs don't control those. They all drifted apart into nothingness millennia ago.

Someone give me a quick rundo-
Ah, sorry, didn't see this.

It's a slide thread thing, CIA created meme to distract from real issues. A stinkbomb to poison truth.

You'll get some meme replies but the real/quick answer is him and his brother basically run France and lately they've been being open about it, hence the threads popping up here. The weird thing is no one really knows exactly why they seem to command so much power, and obviously their bizarre appearance makes the whole thing even stranger.

in case anyone needs a brief enlightenment
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

This.

Stay woke anons.

It's pure forum slide tactics

holy shit that really opened my mind, thank you for that

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

This shit's getting out of hand... and it's fucking hilarious.

forced meme. nothing more, these dudes are insane plastic surgery addicts and quack mathmatecians, but are no doubt pretty intelligent.

Guys, I'm afraid, I think the bogdabots inside of me have been activated, is there anything I can do to avoid my end?

10/10

Wth I feel enlightened now.

user needs a QR. Its something about bowing Rothschilds, aliens, high IQs and phone calls, that's all I know.