Will Trump's wall kill drug market?

Will Trump's wall kill drug market?

If yes, Trump is the best American president ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mexican-narco-drug-cannon-discovered-across-border-from-arizona-2016-9
youtube.com/watch?v=r65sGnwf5bk
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=7354412&page=1
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=131106638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but then the drug cartels will just focus more on slavery and extortion.

Then when Mexico and South America are 90% cartel insurgents rather than civilians we get to Hiroshima them into civilization.

>Will Trump's wall kill drug market?

Not our problem

hiroshima 2.0 soon

>will just focus more on slavery and extortion

I think the drug cartels from Mexico, Bolivia, Paraguay and Peru and Colombia will collapse

No. They'll just use the sea, air, or tunnels to transport drugs. Price will probably go up

Average American teenager is degenerated as fuck and buy drugs like a normal thing. With the wall, maybe they stop.

Business will boom for US growers, going to be amazing.

I doubt it

It just means Mexicans will be buying our weed instead :)

No

No, this doesn't depend only on donald trump or the american teenagers, it depends mainly on the government of the Latin American countries. While there is corruption today, cartels and inequality will continue to exist. Btw the cartels can focus on exporting to other markets such as Europe,Asia or even south america

they have submarines, cargo ships, passenger jets and subterranean tunnels. A wall is a joke for these people. As long as we keep buying the drugs will keep coming.

If drugs can enter USA this easy, what makes you think terrorists can't enter USA by cartels?

>Kill drug market

KEK, supply in demand bitch, just makes more jobs for US drug cooks/growers.

Might slow the cocaine business, it'll hardly touch weed, if that's even a concern. Most of the shit we get around here comes from out west, not down south. If nothing else it will be interesting to see how difficult it makes the drug trade.

Does the wall do either of these things?
>Stop demand for drugs
>Stop drug supply

No. The only thing it does at best is make transportation harder.

This is great desu. It will kill drug market from another places.

#MDGA

haha no.

They're already using catapults and cannons to launch barrels of drugs over the fence.

businessinsider.com/mexican-narco-drug-cannon-discovered-across-border-from-arizona-2016-9

youtube.com/watch?v=r65sGnwf5bk

they've been practicing for the wall.

They've already got Juan and Felippe and Eduardo with temporary work visas waiting on the other side to pick up the loot, sell it, and western union the money back.

Only way you're killing the black market for drugs is to legalize and regulate so that there's no demand for black market because you can just walk into a store and buy.

We are the biggest market for contraband drugs ON THE PLANET. It's too lucrative! The demand is too high, and drugs will inevitably create their own demand, it's a substance that makes you feel good, it's not a vacuum cleaner, you don't even really have to try to sell them, they sell themselves. You could kill every drug user on the planet at once and there'd be more people ready to get high the next generation. So, with you being unable to eliminate demand... you're DEFINITELY not going to do any good trying to target supply, because every cartel you take down, a new one will spring up to fill that demand and get rich doing it.

Now legalizing.. that creates a new American industry, creates American jobs, and eliminates demand for black market suppliers,.

the wall isn't really to stop the drugs, its to stop illegals from coming over

Nope, not even a little. Drugs in the US are predominantly the purview of the CIA.

as someone who worked in the drug and illegal immigrant smuggling business i can tell you that it depends on how strong the wall is and how much security it has

A lot of the cocaine mexico exports to the northern us cities do not go through the border, but go through by plane or ship as well

if trump does manage to make an impermeable wall and uppens his security on other means of transportation then cartels will just start exporting to europe, oceania etc and will resort to kidnapping and extortion here in mexico to make up for the profits that they are losing from the US market.

So it will be worse for mexico in the end.

Trump thinks it'll stop the opioid epidemic too because he's too stupid to realize that people are dying from prescription opioids they can legally obtain and are made by big pharma right here in the USA, not from Mexico.

Already 60k in border patrol, what's another 5k really going to do?

Most of the heroine imported comes in through Portland by way of Afghanistan.

This Opioids are a lot worse than normal street drugs. Trump needs to do something about the big pharmaceutical companies first and foremost

The wall won't do nothing to stop the drug traffic. Everyone knows that most of the drugs entering the US are passing through customs.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=7354412&page=1

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=131106638

and yet on his website for his answer to the opioid epidemic he said "we're going to build a wall, drugs will stop coming in".... that was it, nothing about solving the root of the problem which is we have very few alternatives for chronic pain (what we should be doing is getting cannabinoids up and running, that'll help a lot for inflammatory pain, I'm trying myself to get put on my state's medical marijuana registry so I can stop taking Hydrocodone, I have psoriatic arthritis (an autoimmune disease where your own immune system attacks connective tissue in your body, giving you bleeding skin lesions and fucked up joints), and bone spurs that are a consequence of that psoriatic arthritis not being put in remission no matter what medications we try.. so.. yeah, I don't see my need for painkillers going away any time soon.