Poll shows a THIRD of Californians favor a 'Calexit' from the US in wake of Trump's election victory

>Poll shows a THIRD of Californians favor a 'Calexit' from the US in wake of Trump's election victory
>California voted overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton in presidential election
>With Trump in charge, support for a peaceful secession from the union is amassing momentum
>New Reuters poll shows 32 per cent of Californians favor breaking off from US
>With 39 million residents, California is the sixth-largest economy in the world

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4154702/Poll-shows-Californians-Calexit-US.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html
ballotpedia.org/California_state_budget_and_finances
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Democrats lose 55 Electoral votes? Kek

This. Also Cali has no water, they are welcome to leave

> peaceful succession
No such thing.
But yeah, we should just let them go.

Please let this start civil war 2, just like Tidor predicted.

Baring civil war, please let the San Andreas fault dump California into the ocean.

This right here is why this will never happen. If Democrats lost California they'd never be relevant in the federal government again so they'll never let them leave.

I kek'ed

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sdut-welfare-capital-of-the-us-2012jul28-htmlstory.html

how popular will it be once 11 million illegals are kicked out though?

They have actually been getting a good amount of rainfall the past couple of months.

We should push this guys. Let's help California become independent.

>cali exist
>USA is suddenly 80% white

Welfare in California

34%

Of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only …

12%

… of the U.S. population resides here.

draw a line between san fran and la. nuke everything between that line and the ocean.

congrats, california now votes red.

They will just anex Puerto Rico

Do it

Not enough to end the drought though. In the long run we're still dependent on water coming in from out of state

But if California leaves where will we get our almonds.

serious question, if you got an 18 wheeler up to full throttle, could it make it through that entire crowd or would the biomass be to much to push through?

1/3 of Californians are not very loyal to the US are they? What ethnicity do these 1/3 have? Hmmm??

Start the deportations and that % will immediately begin shrinking.
Basically beaners threatening La Raza light using Liberal useful idiots.
Basically millions of foreign nationails threatening to steal land, and we've managed to reach this point because of uncontrolled immigration.

Let them go. Their abyssmal management of funds will have them crawling back inside a year. Then we punish them by making them a territory with no representation.

>Hillary got +1 million more votes than Obama 08' in Cali
>post Bernie screwjob

I call bullshit on that.

>Cali has no water

Californian here.
It has been raining since October and the snowpack is well above average.
The drought is a tired meme, move past it.

Also, a Calexit will never happen because the Federal Government wouldn't allow it.
>What is the Civil War?

I can't wait for California to be dominated like a second rate country.

How many of those view the South as traitors to the country? Back then there was an argument for the right of succession. After the civil war, not so much.

*nationals
It's basically treason happening in Cali right now.

Same third that believes this pic

>good amount of rainfall for months

They will always have plenty of water forever now!

>support for a peaceful secession

It wasn't peaceful the first time, why would it be peaceful this time?

You think Uncle Sam ever will give up its tax revenue?

Puerto Rico is heavy Catholic territory though, so don't count on them being solid blue.

>Cali leaves
>Dems bring in PR
>PR votes solid red
>MFW

How are they going to secede without guns?

Oh, no! California can't secede! What would we do without them? Can you even imagine an America without all those amazing Californian things like uh you know, whatever it is they contribute?

California leaving the union?

WTF I love caliexit now

I believe it. A million more wetbacks in CA in the past 8 years.

>Only 1/3

Sorry democucks, that's not how democracy works?

Why even complain if Trump won democratically?

... are you not democrats?

Don't count on it. They put gibsmedats above fags and abortions.

SoCal here. This shit is a liberal meme and their polls are bullshit. There are actual armed Americans in Cali, the inner cities are just cucked beyond repair. Here's why this will never happen:

>California is a strategic location. Good land and access to the Pacific Ocean.
>Military bases and ports already established, they simply will not give them up
>A civil war would result in the leftists crumbling and cannibalizing on each other within months. Many have never left their cities.
>As stated, there are many armed California citizens and military vets who would aid police/national guard.

I am ok with this if we can deport Californians from Colorado.

New California Republic soon?

Cafeteria Catholics make me sick.

secession*
knew that didn't look right

Only one way to find out...

Who gives a crap about if they want to secede, how about asking other states if they want to kick Cali out of the Union?

Send over the conservative ones and kill the cucks. We'll take care of the rest over here. Cali will become massive living space for conservatives after the purge. Beach front property!

A poll by whom? Asking what question? Where?

All in all: IT'S NOT FUCKING HAPPENING, YOU FUCKING IMBECILES.

Obama has a better chance at having a 3rd term than CA has "exiting" the union.

You realize that 32% is like 90% illegal immigrants right?

The rest of us are just picking sluts from the very attractive crowd and making tons of money off all the billionaires and their tech companies

we will nuke you if you try it

Just let LA secede and round up all the liberals in there.

I'm okay with them leaving, stomping them into submission, and dragging their asses back in.

Mite b cool.

California is currently the most armed state in the union after this past gun sale ban

Records broken across the board

> 32 per cent
Into the trash it goes. Also I expect the numbers to be even lower.

You're not nuking anyone, cuck. We've got Camp Pendleton, Ft. Irwin, Andrew's Airforce Base, etc. Trust, the conservative Californians are waiting for their moment! In the mean time, go eat a bag of dicks. Have a great day.

>tfw you will get to mow down godless commies and spics in the Second American Civil War

Can't wait

An unjust secession against a legitimate government?

I'm sure the US Military would be in Sacramento in less than 3 days.

it has one tenth the population

My consecutive numbers back this up

Please leave. You'll be back in 10 years after your California civil war. The Mexicans will freak once the money runs out. USA won't give you shit since you left. I bet you run out of all money in 2 years and civil war before Trump's second term.

I have almonds in my backyard dude.
You're welcome to them.

>California is currently the most armed state in the union

user, why would you lie on the internet?

It probably has something to do with it being the most populous state. California also has the most republicans.

Then let the leftist purge begin! Let them attempt their pathetic exit, and open the gates to their doom.

100% of Texans also support a Calexit

let them try
No more water and electricity
Extend an offer of statehood to the state of Jefferson
SoCal and Bay area reconquered as territory with no votes

With the height of the truck, it would push over a lot of the people.
Also depends on the mass it's pulling.
Load that truck up with something sufficiently heavy and no amount of libtards could stop it

>California also has the most republicans.

>born just in time for a second civil war

Thank god even if California (or liberals in general) could put together a competent army that was a real threat, this shit waited until I was already too old to be drafted.

Remember the last eight years when Libs put themselves on a high horse and laughed at all the ignant rayciss Republicans who were angry Obama won?

MUH ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

TRUMP NOT WIN POPULAR VOTE!

DIS NOT DEMOCRACY!

It'd be good to let them have a few month 'vacation' as a sovereign of their own. Upon starting the 'vacation,' we place 25% import tariffs on everything from California and everything from the US to California is subject to a 25% export tariff. Also mobilize a blockade around California preventing unauthorized trade with them as we (the US) assess the intentions of our new neighbors. Then, after they get famine and an economic depression, we allow them to end their vacation and they shut the fuck up forever.

You shitting me? And lose access to nearly the entire western seaboard?

Never gonna happen. Trump just needs to roll the military in there and start with the death camps

>not starving them all to death and letting whites move in after we reclaim the now-empty land

But if they're dead, who will we sling mad bantz at?

ITT: things that won't ever happen.

Lol thinking that 32% of cali will be able to secede from the Union, do you KNOW what the process to do that is?

1/3 of population != 1/3 of votes

Trump won with 19% of the population voting for him.

1/3 = 0.333
32% = 0.32 = 1/3

so again, 1/3 wants to leave when 2/3 donot

I pray it goes up over 50%. Nothing would make me happier than watching their state government self destruct once it has to take on all the extra responsibilities of running a sovereign government. Cali gets 55 billion in fed kickbacks.

ballotpedia.org/California_state_budget_and_finances

So just take that off their budget straight up and then ask them to fund that shortfall PLUS have to fund the bureaucracy lost when they are no longer part of the USA (postal, defense, education, highway,HHS). Do it calii, I double dog dare you! I think you are too chicken shit to try!

it would be hauling 12 people randomly selected from a walmart parking lot in west virginia

Even better, divide Cali into 5 let south california be annexed by México and leave LA as its own city state, you get like 25 more republican votes