So I went to the library today just to pass the time and I was sitting there reading...

So I went to the library today just to pass the time and I was sitting there reading, minding my own business when this dodgy looking man comes up to me and asks if i know what time the library closes. I thought he genuinely wanted to know so I told him it closes at eight. But then he asks me if the book im reading is any good (Harry potter and the cursed child). Not wishing to engage in further conversation, i tell him yes and return to by book. Then he asks if the other harry potter books are good, and I say yes they are, trying to make myself quite clear that I wish to be alone, at which point he goes away.

I'm just surprised and slightly disturbed at the desperate measures guys will resort to with complete strangers just to get the attention of someone from the opposite sex. I'm not even remotely attractive, and if this happens again I intend to make myself quite clear and say that I just wish to read my book in peace.

It was just a bit pathetic and creepy really and it ruined my inner peace just a little bit. Not a lot, just a bit. I shouldnt have to endure that. And in a library too, of all places.

Oi slut show us ya minge

You should tell the library staff that there is a harasser on loose in the library

Are women really so self-centered they can't think somebody is genuinely asking them something?

Also, post chest

I hopeyou die a spinster

>t. British "man"

You're a real piece of shit.

MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE! MINGE!

Post tits or GTFO cunt.

> Not reading Art of the Deal

KYS

I gather the bloke wasn't a chad, was he?
the only reading you need is in a recipe book

>reading the Harry goyim

It should be illegal for unmarried females to show themselves in public without being accompanied by their dad / odler brother / other guardian.

>if this happens again I intend to make myself quite clear and say that I just wish to read my book in peace

THANK FUCK. leavy that poor guy in limbo you crazy biatch

You just need to close those cuck tabs Sven.

fpbp

>read my book in peace.

MAN ERROR: DISTANCE NOT SPECIFIED

MAY I TOUCH THIGH PEACEFULLY NOW

London?

>Gony Gum

B-b-but why is an unaccompanied female in public without a hijab?

FPBP

>Harry potter and the cursed child
we wuz weezars n sheiit

don't scare yourself. It's just a stock photo.

Of course she wore one (TELL HIM YOU WORE ONE)

So I went to the library today just to pass the time and I was sitting there reading, minding my own business when this dodgy looking man comes up to me and yells "HEY! This is Library!"

tits or fuck off

You were raped. You may not like it but thats what happened.I know this is hard but you need to press charges. Who knows what this man could be doing right now.

you were raped. go to the police.

Still couldn't figure out OP is a man or woman.

Do you spit or swallow?

Go fuck yourself cunt, if the guy would have been a chad you would be pissing yourself.
Also
>Average random guy approaches girl
OMG you crippy loser.
>Average random girl approaches man
OMG why are you not paying attention to MEEEEEEE