PR & Ethnic Nationalism

Why don't you call yourselves "socioeconomic realists" instead of "race realists"? That when you import 3rd world people, you import 3rd world problems?

That way, you can turn liberal excuses for minority degeneracy on its head. Especially when it's a choice between aiding downtrodden domestic nationals vs. downtrodden foreign nationals? This is especially effective for killing globalism.

The problem with race realism is that it's an unpopular argument for a very real problem. But socioeconomic realism lends credibility to your opinions by concealing ideology, which helps to convert normies. The only way liberals can fight back is by denying that problems exist altogether.

The causes don't really matter, especially if we know the answer in our hearts and minds. What matters is results.

pic related

Communist agitators practice the same technique by preaching for progressive liberalism in public while indoctrinating students in Leninist-Marxist ideology in private.

If we don't fight back, we will lose the culture war.

bump

more bumps

MAYNE STREEM METEOR

Bill's not looking so good...

What's his name again?

Will this thread die?

Lee Marvin Jr.

This is now a Mike Pence thread since nobody wants to talk about strategy.

I like this idea actually. It would provide normies a bridge from where they are and the truth.

Op isn't much of a fag today

"Why do black people get profiled by police all the time?"

>blacks are poor
>blacks live in decayed urban areas
>this leads to high crime

>high crime needs more police
>implicit bias proven by psychology, natural human behavior

>reducing crime reduces poverty by making areas safe for business
>high police presence is needed until urban areas are functional again

Simple argument. Can't ignore the problem. Definitely a terrible idea to make it worse by defanging the solution. Also puts niggers off the street and in jail.

You don't get it, normies' brains turn off once it goes there.

Unfortunately this thread isn't getting any visibility. I'd like to have a real discussion for once instead of more "DRUMPF BTFO" bait threads.

What do I have to do to get replies nowadays? Post a thicc chick with a benis?

wtf I love sealab now

Not really. Stick to their language and values and you'll start to red-pill them.

Can normies deny psychology? No. They majored in it.

Can normies deny sociology? No. They majored in it.

For example, it's hard to call cops racist when implicit bias is a thing. Also, I found that it's especially effective to get normies red-pilled on the border when you make them choose between the prosperity of a Mexican national and a black US citizen.

Gotta activate cognitive dissonance that speaks to THEIR paradigm so they doubt their own moral values instead of associating you with moral deformity. And eventually, this will start a chain reaction, reconditioning normies to the real world.

Ethnic nationalism is a meme anyway, varg totally shat on it.

bumparoo with a redpill

Dude no

>Can normies deny psychology? No. They majored in it.
Actually yes they can, and they do.

>Can normies deny sociology? No. They majored in it.
Actually yes they can, and they do.

You don't learn psychology or sociology in those programs. You learn mental gymnastics. Their brains will expertly construct an excuse for why, even though the facts support your argument, you're still wrong in a moment's notice. It's their only skill, and that's why a lot of writers etc. are liberal.

so what would you call yourself

did you let some weirdo ruin your beliefs or what

I think I'm more of a classical liberal/civic nationalist.

Varg was right abut ethinc nationalism, because he points out that it makes race the sole decider for virtue. It shouldn't be, because you still have trashy asshole whites.

They're not going to deny psychology or sociology that they were taught in their classrooms. Like I said before, you need to reframe "socioeconomic realism" within THEIR perspective of identitarian politics. This enables cognitive dissonance to work in your favor because forces THEM to question THEMSELVES instead of YOU.

When you have a person angry with themselves because they're afraid of being racist against black people in order to protect Mexican people, then you can begin the process of de-conditioning.

Honestly, we should begin searching for social & political issues with the most potential for triggering useful cognitive dissonance.

bumps

What does it take to get a discussion here? A BLACKED thread?

more bumps

BLACKED

Reminder that cognitive dissonance is only useful when it works FOR you, not AGAINST you. Make them question their own morality by adopting their framework and flipping it against them.

ALEPPO

Why don't you call yourselves "socioeconomic realists" instead of "race realists"? That when you import 3rd world people, you import 3rd world problems?

That way, you can turn liberal excuses for minority degeneracy on its head. Especially when it's a choice between aiding downtrodden domestic nationals vs. downtrodden foreign nationals? This is especially effective for killing globalism.

Border security is a great issue for this. Illegal immigration kills working class jobs, affecting both whites and blacks. Make liberals choose between blacks and Mexicans and their heads will literally explode (in your favor). Twist the knife by mentioning #BLM for additional moral pressure.

The problem with race realism is that it's an unpopular argument for a very real problem. But socioeconomic realism lends credibility to your opinions by concealing ideology, which helps to convert normies. The only way liberals can fight back is by denying that problems exist altogether.

The causes don't really matter, especially if we know the answer in our hearts and minds. What matters is results.

CHECKED BY KEK

Alright I give up on this idea. You fucking retards are too busy talking about getting BLACKED and KIKED.

Thanks for ruining Sup Forums, slide threads and easily baited morons.